HORI Amiibo Card Folio Officially Licensed by Nintendo up for Pre-Order at Amazon for $9.99

or maybe it's cool for people who don't want to wade through a bunch of sperging about ebay prices or some shit
So instead they have to wade through pages of thread titles because suddenly every little thing needs it's own thread instead of putting them in mega threads.

Besides, if you're really into amiibo related stuff you probablly already follow the amiibo mega thead.

So instead they have to wade through pages of thread titles because suddenly every little thing needs it's own thread instead of putting them in mega threads.
Besides, if you're really into amiibo related stuff you probablly already follow the amiibo mega thead.
There are plenty of us who love amiibo but can't stand the constant bickering of that amiibo thread.

But it should be mentioned it won't be like the one from the UK where it has designated spots for each card. This is a plain old card binder

To late for me, already made up my own binder for it. Wish they would have announced this before the game came out.
Yeah, not sure why the delay. Would have liked to buy this when they first came out.

But it should be mentioned it won't be like the one from the UK where it has designated spots for each card. This is a plain old card binder
Probably why this one is only $10 and that one is $20. The UK one is worth the extra dough though.

I would get one. But I can't even seem to find the cards anymore..
Ditto. Still available at bestbuy.com (with GCU discount) but they are limited to one per order. I have a feeling they will sell out quickly when the free shipping for everything goes into effect tomorrow (or whenever it is supposed to be).

[quote name="Josef" post="12986517" timestamp="1445733073"]

Probably why this one is only $10 and that one is $20. The UK one is worth the extra dough though. [/quote]

Where is the UK one for $20 at?

[/quote] Ditto. Still available at bestbuy.com (with GCU discount) but they are limited to one per order. I have a feeling they will sell out quickly when the free shipping for everything goes into effect tomorrow (or whenever it is supposed to be).[/quote]

But it does allow you to do multiple orders right after each other.

Where is the UK one for $20 at?
Ditto. Still available at bestbuy.com (with GCU discount) but they are limited to one per order. I have a feeling they will sell out quickly when the free shipping for everything goes into effect tomorrow (or whenever it is supposed to be).[/quote]

But it does allow you to do multiple orders right after each other.
[/QUOTE]I think someone said you can get it on Amazon UK? I haven't tried personally since I was going to wait for some type of US storage solution to come around.

And yes BB does let you do multiple orders however that is only feasible right now if you have free shipping with Elite Plus (which I do but many do not, hence why they are still in stock as of now). It's also why I expect them to sell out soon after the free shipping goes into effect for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who are you?

You come on this site and start shitting on some of the regular members. I always thought that if you are a new member you are nice to the regular users to gain respect.

But that's just me, maybe you being an ass is working for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you?

You come on this site and start shitting on some of the regular members. I always thought that if you are a new member you are nice to the regular users to gain respect.

But that's just me, maybe you being an ass is working for you.
I mean, it's just a site dude. don't think there's any long-standing reputation here to be had.

I am glad this was posted in a separate thread. Would have never known about it otherwise. I haven't seen the cards in stores either.

bread's done
Back