Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Storybook Edition @ Best Buy $63.99 W/GCU

Odin Sphere is SO GODDAMN GOOD.

Thanx for post, I will enjoy this shirt that nobody will understand. And I bet the MYSTERY ART PRINT is super-sexy! Meeeeee-ow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow weird that they would suddenlu put this up now. Is this going to be legit though like odin sphere team is doing this game? Not a nostalgia cash grab?
It is Vanillaware developing this remake. They're also currently making that robutt game.

I just hope this runs at a decent framerate. Odin Sphere bogged down sooooooo much on PS2.

Shit I don't know why but I want this. Never played the ps2 version. Damn I've spent too much money already. If it wasn't for xenoblade and legend of heroes coming out I'd be all over this

Shit I don't know why but I want this. Never played the ps2 version. Damn I've spent too much money already. If it wasn't for xenoblade and legend of heroes coming out I'd be all over this
Tough choice, but I feel like they're three distinct games and you should go with them if you like the style of the game.

Odin Sphere is a side-scroller/RPG hybird, has stunning artwork and a very unique setting/story. Odin Sphere was fairly difficult too and had a pretty deep crafting system. I really hope they fix the slowdown, that was one of the major issues with the PS2 release... would love to see this game run at 60fps.

Xenoblade X will be more open world, modern, sci-fi game. Trails will be a classic JRPG type game. These two will likely be very similar to their predecessors.

I'm waiting for the rewards points from my black Friday sale purchases so I can preorder this for less cuz.. guys I really spent a lot this year.. Jesus Christ.

I have a weird compulsion to always get the PS4 and Vita version of games. One for on the go and the other for the big screen when I get home.
I only get the vita since I have no PS4 but because Atlus did something stupid I now have to get both.

-alextastic

Both, they charge you and than puts it back. (I have no idea how to add more quotes to an edit post)

this really looks like Muramasa Rebirth and Dragon Crwon. Are they the same type?
It was made by the same people, before either. It's much more similar to Muramasa. You could sort of think of Muramasa as Odin Sphere's spiritual successor--and Odin Sphere as Princess Crown's spiritual successor, if you've heard of that. Odin Sphere's action wasn't nearly as refined as Muramasa's, though there was more variety, and the crafting system was much deeper. And it sounds like they're applying some of the lessons they learned with Muramasa and Dragon's Crown to this remake--the action is supposed to be more fluid and dynamic than in the original.

Why do I want this? I bought the original PS2 version at release and played it for just a couple hours. So why do I feel the need to spend another $70 on it?

Why do I want this? I bought the original PS2 version at release and played it for just a couple hours. So why do I feel the need to spend another $70 on it?
I bought the game because several people in the community already got pretty excited about this. Its easier than figuring out whether or not you want this game or if you'll even play the game. Just buy it and be done.

bread's done
Back