(Coming Soon)My First Ever Lowball

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
More information coming soon. Items that could be involved are games(retro, :ps3:, :360:, :ps4:, :Wii:, :WiiU:, :3ds:), Lootcrate items, preorder physical bonuses, blu rays, more. Hoping to have a good bit for everyone.

Found some :ps2:games that I will be including. Just a teaser, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, GOW2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to update.

Was waiting for the other lowballs to end, one was supposed to start already but got pushed back. Trying not to run the same days as other people. As of right now I'm looking at the 3rd or 4th week in January.

Would anyone be interested in :ps2: games or gamecube games? Mainly all kids games I found that my wife purchased awhile ago and my kids never played. Also have a ton of dvds and some blu rays, that I might include. The movies will vary from kids/horror/action, a little of everything.

would be interested in both gcn and ps2 games.  not sure what you mean by "kids games", but I hope "never played" means sealed or at least mint and as if the game was just opened.

Sorry ended up having issues getting things situated. Still plan on having one but not sure on a date.

Mainly I want to be able to update as much as possible and make sure it's done correctly. In the process of fixing my PC, cuz I don't want to try updating everything on the mobile site. And I have been working 14 hour/6 days per week. Glad people are still interested though. Will try to give a few days notice before it begins.

bread's done
Back