South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition (PS3/X360) $27.97 - GameStop

I think this would be more tempting for figure collectors.  The 6" version that comes in this is exclusive to this edition and can fetch decent money if you're looking to flip it.  The game was just on sale for digital download for cheap during the end of year countdown.

I bought this at the MS store some time go for similarly the same price or even a bit cheaper but I did it for the figure!!!

Thanks ops, I have this game but always wanted collectors edition; not a bad price. I am getting it shipped to me because most of the time when you pick up at store for items like these that been out for a while tend to be all fucked up and only one left in stock. Plus more it will be more of a guarantee they do not cancel my order just in case they no longer have it at the location I choose. You guys can use promo code SAVER for free shipping.

Awesome figure. KidRobot figures this size are usually like 40 - 60 bucks, so this is a pretty good price if you enjoy collectibles. I just got the Awesom-o figure from KidRobot and put him next to this.

Thanks OP! Picked this up just for the figure, wife loves south park. Looks like you can still get $15 back for a sealed copy of the game too. Getting this figure at around $15 is a no brainer.

considering 360 version then hope it becomes BC at some point
I can confirm that it works on Xbone. There are a few minor issues with audio in the cutscenes, but the game is otherwise perfect on X1.

I bought this collector's edition at $45 just last month because I thought it'd never go down in price. Just my luck.

Where? BB is $3 and GS says 8.
Eh I never trade in games. Always get max value selling it on ebay. Your losing the value just by gutting the game and trading it in. Heck I sold the sealed copy of Farcry 4 that came with the Kyrat Edition for $19.99 + S/H on ebay 3 weeks ago and only paid $27 after tax for the Kyrat edition on Newegg. Had I decided to trade it to Gamestop, I'd only get $7 credit for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably list my new standard South Park Stick of Truth on eBay. eBay is giving certain people $25 on top of what they sell. You might find a game you been wanting cheaper right now because of the promo.

I've spent the last couple weeks debating going and getting it for the Xbox at this $27 price. As soon as I saw that it had become a BC title I knew I wanted it and I was surprised when I saw that it was sub-$30 at GS. I don't really have any great love for South Park though, so the KidRobot figure means nothing to me. When I checked eBay, it looked like even selling it would be a waste. But with the price that the vanilla version sits at, the dollar-to-stuff ratio just keeps making the Grand Wizard Edition seem like a better buy.

I saw a ps3 one and passed. I guess it might eBay for a profit but its a hassle.

Eh I never trade in games. Always get max value selling it on ebay. Your losing the value just by gutting the game and trading it in. Heck I sold the sealed copy of Farcry 4 that came with the Kyrat Edition for $19.99 + S/H on ebay 3 weeks ago and only paid $27 after tax for the Kyrat edition on Newegg. Had I decided to trade it to Gamestop, I'd only get $7 credit for it.
And after PayPal takes it cut and Ebay and even USPS rapes you your left with maybe $14 after its all said and done.... Ebay is not what it used to be for old games.

And after PayPal takes it cut and Ebay and even USPS rapes you your left with maybe $14 after its all said and done.... Ebay is not what it used to be for old games.
If you're talking about the Farcry I've sold, actually my profit is approximately $18 which is fine with me. I got $20 + $2.99 shipping. I get charged 8% by ebay (2% discount for being a top rated seller) + 3% fee with paypal. Shipping costed me $2.04 for first class (get a discount for shipping with ebay as well) + 0.46 for bubble mailer. $18 net after all the fees + shipping for Farcry 4 is pretty damn good compared to trading it in to Gamestop for $7. It also took me all of 5 minutes to list and pack after sale. Much easier than me having to drive to Gamestop or bestbuy to trade it in. Ebay is still a much better option to get rid of unwanted games vs trading it in for scraps if you know what you're doing. After all, think about it, the stores still needs to make a profit after paying you those scraps. I rather keep the entire value of the item for myself.

2.50 for a parcel delivery that goes out 6 days a week rain snow sleet hail. Yeah, what a rape of a price.
Some people actually care if they ship something and want it to get there in a decent stretch of time and that will cost you.

Wow this site is turning into a bunch of little defensive bitches

Some people actually care if they ship something and want it to get there in a decent stretch of time and that will cost you.

Well if the buyer wants it faster then they will pay for priority mail. I've had that happen a few times where buyers offered to pay more for shipping just to get it faster. Either way not like shipping cost was ever going to be any extra cost coming out of my pocket, buyer pays for it. BTW I'm already confused as to how we even got to this debate, I simply stated you'd get more for your games (whether new or used) selling it on ebay vs trading it in to retailers. Which is true regardless how you look at it. The amount in difference may vary. But since it actually takes me less time and effort to put it on ebay vs driving to Gamestop/Bestbuy etc. It's a no brainer for me.

This coming from someone who is just bashing other people just to be an ass. Why not ignore what other people do and move on with your life instead of worrying about what other people are doing with their time and money?

Just because the site has "ass" in the name doesn't mean you should act like one.

Practice what you preach kid
Just giving him a taste of his own medicine. Sometimes that's the only way to get through to people. Also, I'm flattered that you called me a kid. Makes me feel young again.

By the way, you did the same thing. :)

They are marked new. but be careful, the first Gamestop I went to had a gutted copy, I went to another one near my workplace on Saturday and got a sealed one.
but they do have those sealed round tape. Is this worth getting? Kinda want to play since its south park.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that even if you order a copy off the website there is still a good chance you'll be sent a gutted (open) display copy.  Apparently most of the website orders are being fulfilled from the individual stores and while stores have been given the authorization to send sealed copies first, if all they have is a gutted copy they will be sending that.  I have an order due to arrive is a few days so hopefully I will be getting lucky with a sealed one.

After picking up my copy the other day I played it on my Xbox One. It played perfectly for most of the game but there were a few cut scenes that had no audio or the audo was way off. I even had one scene that froze the game and I had to reboot it. Had a little lag about 4 times but other then that it played pretty good on the Xbox One. I no lifed the entire game already and it was a blast.

bread's done
Back