IndieGameStand Thread v 3.0/4.0 ?

chen14

CAGiversary!
SITE DEAD

How it used to work:

• New game every 120 (not 96) hours. Check back every 5 days for a brand new featured indie game.
  • Pay what you want. Every sale allows you to pick your own price and helps fund indie developers.
  • Support charity. A portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the charity of the game developer’s choice.
Current Deal:

NO MORE DEALS

Last edited by a moderator:
Star_dances.gif

Hints for next deal:

• The next game is available DRM-Free on: Windows
  • Includes a Steam Key
  • Game Genres: Puzzle
My guesses: Mondrian: Abstraction in Beauty, Color Assembler, and Quarries of Scred

Yeah I was thinking the same. Even though CoL is half assed and will probably stay half assed forever I probably would have gotten the deal if it were BTA but by itself I don't have much interested in some bare bones artsy hexagon puzzle game.

I'm glad I checked here and r/gamedeals. Hadean Lands got really good reviews when it came out. May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I just might make my first IGS purchase since - checks google sheet - October 2013.

Looks like the dev will give steam keys to people that buy Hadean Lands on IGS.

https://twitter.com/zarfeblong/status/691403636698697729

You guys knock yourself out with your text game soon (or not so soon) to be on Steam.

He should do 5 cards that all say It's a text game, not much to see.

You guys knock yourself out with your text game soon (or not so soon) to be on Steam.

He should do 5 cards that all say It's a text game, not much to see.
I'll get right on that, thank you very much!

Seriously though, the cards can't be any worse than Manyland, or Two/Three Digits.

Two/Three Digits has an excuse for why the cards are so generic (it being a math calculator puzzle game), but Manyland has other graphics they could've used.. pure laziness.

I moraned this text adventure...supposedly got a really good review on an adventure site and was a Kickstarter success. Guess I can pay a dollar for a success!

Going to update OP later with Toby the secret mine

edit: Updated

The new 5 day window for these deals has really screwed me up. Instead of giving me extra time to buy the current deal (which I probably wouldn't be doing anyway) it's giving me extra time to forget about IGS. Case in point, the current deal only has 4:20 left, and I just now checked the site.

Current deal: Elliot Quest - Bonus Content Edition

BTA and get the OST.

Charity: AbleGamers.

Indie Game Stand's featured deal page.

Not as fancy as Neuro used to do it. But with less than 5 hours left, does anybody really care?

Posting for the star, in case another text adventure needs defending in the future.  Can't believe I missed that!

(╯°o°)╯︵ ┻━┻

gonna update OP soon-ish but Megatect PC, Steam, DRM-free.  BTA for Attack of the Labyrinth

edit: already posted (just need to updated front post)

bump bump (missed Gunslugs 2) now Centauri Sector 

PC/Mac/Linux with Steam and DRM-free

BTA for soundtrack

Supports AbleGamers

bread's done
Back