* * * * - 25 votes

XBL Deals - 2016, Part 1

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold XBLA Games on Demand

#61 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4515 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:28 PM

I thought hints of the new deals would begin to be revealed by now.

#62 Ryuukishi   My ambitionz az a Ryder CAGiversary!   11738 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

New thread woo!

n7dJb.gif

#63 The Ebbtide   Hi. CAGiversary!   1820 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

The Ebbtide

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

I think it's a funky lens flare. It's an Abrahms flick, so...LENSE FLARES FOR EVERYONE!

There's also something at the top left.

#64 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5258 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:39 PM

(OBLIGATORY WHERE'S MY GIMME5 CODE BITCHING)

#65 crashnburn69   CAG Jedi CAGiversary!   225 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

crashnburn69

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

Aww man, I thought there was 1 more wave of countdown deals today :(

#66 w00dm4n   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   380 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

Ive been on a dry spell since i broke up with my girlfriend in September.
So these great deals have kept me from picking up a slump buster.

Sure, here you go:

1) There's no coffee at work and the guy who is supposed to get the coffee and filters is still not back from vacation.

2) Need to take the car to the dealer brcause of a recall, no time.

3) Vacation not approved yet, boss not at work (yet).

4) Wife still mad, yet to figure out what I did this time.

5) Haven't yet paid car loan, school fee and utility bill. :wall:

Umm, well I can think of more but I need coffee first.

Anyways, those are my issues, what are yours (besides the new thread, that is)?

#67 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11058 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:46 PM

You guys started a new thread and did not invite me? I am telling my Mom and she is going to start my own better thread.

#68 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

A new 1TB Rainbow 6 :xb1: bundle has been spotted. Looks to be releasing in a couple weeks.

(Only confirmed in Europe so far.)

u4MC42C.png?1

#69 sp0rklez  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:13 PM

I think the holiday sales have spoiled me or something. I'm used to the deals being revealed this early in the day.

Side note, relevant to that. Countdown deals go until the 7th, right? I still haven't bought the season pass for TWD season 2 yet.

#70 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   2049 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:26 PM

Does anyone else see a weird red highlight around that Stormtrooper's knee?

Lens flare

#71 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11869 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

Bloomy, you didn't have to squeeze pinch out a new thread! The old one was just fine! :)

You guys started a new thread and did not invite me? I am telling my Mom and she is going to start my own better thread.

Millenial confirmed. :D

#72 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:42 PM

Trying to trick me by taking my star off the thread so I wouldn't look in here!

#73 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 04 January 2016 - 07:51 PM

A new 1TB Rainbow 6 :xb1: bundle has been spotted. Looks to be releasing in a couple weeks.
(Only confirmed in Europe so far.)

u4MC42C.png?1

Why don't they put out a $600 bundle w/ Kinect and Guitar Hero? Seriously, wtf m$? Whoever is in charge of licensing deals for console bundles has his finger on the pulse of an avocado.

Edit: Avocados are too trendy of a fruit for that example, I should have used pawpaws or crabapples or some other crap no one eats.

#74 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4891 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:04 PM

Why don't they put out a $600 bundle w/ Kinect and Guitar Hero? Seriously, wtf m$? Whoever is in charge of licensing deals for console bundles has his finger on the pulse of an avocado.

Edit: Avocados are too trendy of a fruit for that example, I should have used pawpaws or crabapples or some other crap no one eats.

It's because they want to sell consoles and not just fill retail shelves for clearance sales later on.

#75 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9435 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:17 PM

Bloomy's like I'll create a new thread with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the thread.

#76 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6593 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:19 PM

POPULAR

To get the new year and new thread off to a good start, regardless of whatever the deals may be tonight, quote this post for a chance to win 1 year of XBL Gold.  Winner will be picked by random.org at approximately 3pm Eastern tomorrow afternoon and posted soontm after.  Only 1 entry per poster will count.  Good luck!

#77 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11869 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:20 PM

To get the new year and new thread off to a good start, regardless of whatever the deals may be tonight, quote this post for a chance to win 1 year of XBL Gold.  Winner will be picked by random.org at approximately 3pm Eastern tomorrow afternoon and posted soontm after.  Only 1 entry per poster will count.  Good luck!

NOW I like the new thread...

#78 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4891 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:21 PM

To get the new year and new thread off to a good start, regardless of whatever the deals may be tonight, quote this post for a chance to win 1 year of XBL Gold. Winner will be picked by random.org at approximately 3pm Eastern tomorrow afternoon and posted soontm after. Only 1 entry per poster will count. Good luck!

Thanks Bloomy :)

#79 Armstrong x360a   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1064 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Armstrong x360a

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

Thanks Bloomy!

#80 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:22 PM

Woooo! I'm in!

#81 barrysowders   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

barrysowders

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for the giveaway Bloomy!

#82 kcobra22  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

We'll catch up to the old thread post count in no time.

#83 G0NZILLA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   288 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:24 PM

Thanks for the giveaway Bloomy

#84 sp0rklez  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

Now that's how you make date night have a happy ending after all.

#85 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11869 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

In an attempt to be slightly on topic in the first 100 posts, here goes...

Has any one seen any worthwhile Windows games in the Xbox Countdown?  I look at what is up for grabs today and most of it isn't even games.  I miss those $0.10 deals from a few weeks ago!!!

EDIT:  This post is going to get buried so dang fast...:)

#86 gogomo  

Good excuse as any to star this thread again.  Lol.  Thanks!

#87 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13734 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

You rock!

#88 someT00L   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

someT00L

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:28 PM

To get the new year and new thread off to a good start, regardless of whatever the deals may be tonight, quote this post for a chance to win 1 year of XBL Gold. Winner will be picked by random.org at approximately 3pm Eastern tomorrow afternoon and posted soontm after. Only 1 entry per poster will count. Good luck!

Good Times...and thanks for the new thread!

#89 novakov   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   112 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

Very cool giveaway.

#90 cancerman1120   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11058 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

cancerman1120

Posted 04 January 2016 - 08:29 PM

Millenial confirmed. :D

Ha! The funny thing is that I am not but I work at a University so they must be rubbing off on me.