* * * - - 2 votes

Devil's Third (Wii U) in-stock on GameStop.com - $59.99

#1 Sgt Barone   CAG 4 Life CAGiversary!   1961 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago   Has been playing Daxter
PSP

Posted Today, 06:26 AM

http://www.gamestop....ls-third/118963

Remember to use coupon code SAVER for free value shipping. Good luck!
<p>Here's to a great year of gaming in 2015 :beer:

#2 Ilostmyemail  

Ilostmyemail

Posted Today, 06:32 AM

I haven't stayed on top of this, but why is this game still relevant?

#3 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   3041 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted Today, 06:36 AM

I haven't stayed on top of this, but why is this game still relevant?

It's rarez!1!111!!11

#4 Fletchncl   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   27 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Fletchncl

Posted Today, 06:41 AM

Argh... I just had this shipped from gamefly and they don't have the option to buy it. Wish I had the chance to play it first before pulling the trigger on this!

#5 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2852 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:02 AM

This smells like a reprint.  $10 in 6 months or gamestop exclusive reprint?

#6 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   9612 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:06 AM

Probably getting the Xenoblade treatment from Gamestop.

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#7 mitch079   Slaving away at Vandelay Industries. CAGiversary!   10732 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago   Has been playing BEYOND: Two Souls
PS3

Posted Today, 07:12 AM

This smells like a reprint.  $10 in 6 months or gamestop exclusive reprint?

Gamestop tracker isn't showing it in stores yet.  If all of a sudden a ton of stores have it, then it's a reprint.

mmitch079.pngmmitch079.pngmmitch079.png

#8 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   6910 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted Today, 07:12 AM

Shit, I can't do it. I'm one click away from confirming the order. I have a bunch of GS credit, but I just can't spend $60+tax on a game that's not even enjoyable. I guess I don't want to be that kind of videogame collector. I have all of the first party Wii U exclusives except Mario Tennis and Xenoblades. I guess I'll just stick to the "first party" Wii U exclusives for my collection instead of all of the Wii U exclusives. 

If it was preowned for $49.99 with 10% from PUR, that would be a little easier to swallow, but still a lot. I bring this up because these  gamestop "new" games are very unlikely to still be "new" and sealed.

Ok, back to sleep I go. 

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#9 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8759 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:19 AM

If it was in store I would say you have a point but this is gs.com

#10 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   6910 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted Today, 07:39 AM

You guys talking about a reprint may be correct. It's available to order right now from amazon for $59.99 saying "Back-ordered. Due in stock February 9 -- order now to reserve yours" 

This just popped up right now.

If it was in store I would say you have a point but this is gs.com

You are probably right in this case because it looks a little more like a restock. I've bought a lot of weird "new" games from gamestop.com and 95% of the time they are the display copies with price stickers and those shitty clear circular stickers holding them closed. It's happened to me with 360, ps3, wii, 3ds, and vita games. The most recent was that Zone of Enders limited Edition. I should post pictures of how Fuck ed up all of the contents look before I return it. 

Ok, now I'm really going back to sleep.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#11 JCross3000  

JCross3000

Posted Today, 07:40 AM

Shit, I can't do it. I'm one click away from confirming the order. I have a bunch of GS credit, but I just can't spend $60+tax on a game that's not even enjoyable. I guess I don't want to be that kind of videogame collector. I have all of the first party Wii U exclusives except Mario Tennis and Xenoblades. I guess I'll just stick to the "first party" Wii U exclusives for my collection instead of all of the Wii U exclusives.

If it was preowned for $49.99 with 10% from PUR, that would be a little easier to swallow, but still a lot. I bring this up because these gamestop "new" games are very unlikely to still be "new" and sealed.

Ok, back to sleep I go.

Gawd damnit. I was just about to buy the game until I read this lol. I decided I am going to go and convert my trade credit to ebay gc which I will use to buy a Best Buy E-GC. That along with the $50 BBY E-GC I received from Samsung along with gift certificates I should have about $235 all together.

#12 Taren Fox   Poker Fox CAGiversary!   307 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:49 AM

MSRP isn't a deal. [-(

#13 gunstar808   Capitalism, Ho! CAGiversary!   853 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:06 AM

No 20% off on Amazon? Boo. 

#14 Oregon   CAG Collector CAGiversary!   2030 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:28 AM

Prolly come with a "NEW" sticker on it.

#15 baboonfreak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   654 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

baboonfreak

Posted Today, 08:28 AM

No 20% off on Amazon? Boo. 

20% off is only up to two weeks after release

#16 RetroXcellence   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   378 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

RetroXcellence

Posted Today, 12:24 PM

Maybe Best Buy will get a restock too

#17 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20383 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:48 PM

Damn... kinda pondering if I should keep my pull price copy now. Depending on the reprint, I might be able to snag it on BBY or Amazon for less. 

Currently playing: 

:pc: Fallout 4 - :) 

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist