* * * * - 28 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#1381 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:48 PM

Was suppose to do this yesterday but completely forgot, but I just wanted to let you guys know I love you all and want to show my love by giving one of you my early access Bravely Second: End Layer demo code from Best Buy GCU.

B0JXBSJB3_XDVNJX

You must fill in the blank, be sure to post if you've claimed it afterwards.

#1382 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7313 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 08 March 2016 - 09:56 PM

Christ on stick. Can this bitch just fucking say something positive without bitching about men for the sake of bitching about men.

No, that's her MO. If she wasn't bitching about men, she wouldn't be bitching at all.

See You Next Tuesday Anita! LOL

#1383 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6367 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:07 PM

No, that's her MO. If she wasn't bitching about men, she wouldn't be bitching at all.

See You Next Tuesday Anita! LOL

Way to reinforce the very stereotypes that have given her so much media coverage and cultural power.  

#1384 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:08 PM

i will throw my bravely second demo code here too B0JXHYVN4DNGFFYM

#1385 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40099 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:08 PM

Way to reinforce the very stereotypes that have given her so much media coverage and cultural power.  

And money. They've given her a lot of money too.

#1386 aerozero   The man from nowhere CAGiversary!   1018 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:23 PM

Damn

With the huge PS4 userbase in the states, I don't see us getting both versions of Ys VIII until 2017. I might actually import the Japanese LE in July, if it's a nice one.

Hopefully we'll get Tokyo Xanadu and there's Cold Steel 2 to keep us busy.

#1387 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7313 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:26 PM

It doesn't matter what anyone says, or how they respond to this woman, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I've watch several of her early video's that she produced after taking funds from the public, and in my opinion she should be up on charges for stealing, but that's my opinion. Almost nothing she states is based in "facts" but more so her hatred, or supposed "hatred" of men running the gaming industry and the lack of equality for women. 

Equality is one thing, spewing ignorance and hate without actually facts is just making bigger issues. Open and equal debate should be honored and respected, her videos allow for neither. She's entitled to her opinion, and so am I. There are many causes and people who I donate funds to(men, women, children and everyone in between), I would never give this lady a dime, for her thoughts and opinions.

If every man in the world told her tomorrow she was right, she would still be complaining as that is the kind of person she is, they are not happy unless they are stirring the pot. I'm just stating what she wants me to, so yes, you are correct. I'm feeding in to her notions, as it doesn't mater one way or the other. I call em, as I see em.

#1388 SonX  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:37 PM

All the Neptunia Re;Birth games and DLC are on sale at Steam right now. Sale ends March 11th.

80% off for Re;Birth 1, 70% off for Re;Birth 2, and 60% off for Re;Birth 3. 

http://store.steampo...unia-franchise/

#1389 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1573 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

First PlayStation Plus Game for April Revealed: Armature Studio’s Dead Star

Stranger Of Sword City’s Character Creation Is Quite Nuanced

#1390 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:39 PM

Megadimension Neptunia VII PS4 Themes

The new static themes, released today on the North American PlayStation Store, cost $0.99 each.

Take all my money PSN credit!

Gate-Episode21-Omake-1_zpsjfdoiof6.gif

#1391 janesvilleninja   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   314 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

janesvilleninja

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:35 PM

Take all my money PSN credit!

Gate-Episode21-Omake-1.gif

i hate they are static

#1392 janesvilleninja   CAG Ninja CAGiversary!   314 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

janesvilleninja

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:36 PM

I hate that they are static sigh

#1393 Averageweeb  

Averageweeb

Posted 09 March 2016 - 12:36 AM

So EU gets Estival versus the 18th? so if persay you ordered off ricedigital for the le, you wouldnt get it till the 18th correct? If so i might just have to get a US copy from work.

#1394 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1214 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:01 AM

So EU gets Estival versus the 18th? so if persay you ordered off ricedigital for the le, you wouldnt get it till the 18th correct? If so i might just have to get a US copy from work.

Correct, but I think getting it on the 18th is a little unrealistic especially if you're shipping overseas to the US using the free shipping. In which case you should probably add 2-3 weeks.

#1395 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2993 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:11 AM

Megadimension Neptunia VII PS4 Themes

The new static themes, released today on the North American PlayStation Store, cost $0.99 each.

Alright! Fantastic! Something to change up my WoT Girls un Panzer one with. Let's hope they have a 10% off everything in cart sale again soon. Some of these icons look hilarious too.

I think the Resident Evil 20th Anniversary theme is free also, I think I saw it in the PSN thread.

Also, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is on sale on PSN for both PS3/Vita, but you can get a physical copy off Amazon for less. (Props to FriskyTanuki) - I've imported Ignition too, and I think it's very import-friendly if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

#1396 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1573 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:17 AM

GSC’s Kahotan Reviews Nendoroid Petite: Hatsune Miku Renewal, Preorders Open March 15th

New Street Fighter V Official Character Guide Teaches R. Mika’s Flashy Moves

Delinquents Arrive To Mess Up Your Day In Yandere Simulator’s March Update

Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & The Monster Seal is $29.99 NEW or $24.99 PRE-OWNED at GameStop

New Final Fantasy XIV Developer’s Diary Video Delves in the Lore and Writing

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Gets Seven New Digimon in Free Version 1.04 Update Coming March 10

#1397 Supplice   Meta CAGiversary!   4863 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:45 AM

Amazon Japan now ships games internationally

Amazon Japan now ships video games and video game consoles overseas. Overseas shipping only applies to orders that are sold (not “fulfilled”) by Amazon and does not extend to third-party sellers.

#1398 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11849 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:09 AM

I want the localized version of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition though

#1399 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   8700 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:43 AM

Sweet I can buy that Super Famicom N3DS now and have no games to play on it.

#1400 kickalillas2   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1668 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

kickalillas2

Posted 09 March 2016 - 03:49 AM

Spoiler

Next time she talks, immediately stand up and tell her "women should only speak when spoken to. Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. "

At this point, she and every girl in the class should be furious. Then calmly explain how people should deal with real sexism before focusing on non existent, to light forms of it.

^ you probably shouldn't listen to me though, I just ate a 76 ounce steak and have the meat sweats going on.

#1401 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:07 AM

Skipping Trillian LE, that last trailer looked pretty unappealing.

#1402 daveydarko   I'll Miku-Miku You (For Reals) CAGiversary!   1573 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:15 AM

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Second Trailer

Battle Chasers: Nightwar Looks Awesome in New Trailer

Machamp Squares Off With Pikachu in Pokkén Tournament’s New Promo

Learn Kanji with ‘Kanji no Owari’ on Android

Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force Adds Six New Mobile Suits, More Via 1.03 Update

#1403 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11369 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 04:37 AM

Amazon Japan now ships games internationally

Amazon Japan now ships video games and video game consoles overseas. Overseas shipping only applies to orders that are sold (not “fulfilled”) by Amazon and does not extend to third-party sellers.

Well Fuck, its time to go broke importing shit now

#1404 NeoMonk  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:02 AM

i will throw my bravely second demo code here too

The DEMO is really good, Except you get Dean Venture whining half the time :-

#1405 Vaniel   When it comes to CE, I have a condition CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:29 AM

Well Fuck, its time to go broke importing shit now

YEP!!! I actually ordered Dariusburst CS for the VITA on Friday from Amazon Japan, and with their Global Shipping (The default, cheap option) I figured I'd get it in a couple of weeks. 

DHL DELIVERED IT TODAY. That's right, I got it in 2 business days from Japan. Not only am I super happy, but with the weak Yen I might end up importing even more titles, even if I can't read Japanese. I'll probably pick up a few of the Rhythm games and shooters I missed. 

#1406 Supplice   Meta CAGiversary!   4863 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:33 AM

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X Gets New Trailer

#1407 kipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   893 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:34 AM

YEP!!! I actually ordered Dariusburst CS for the VITA on Friday from Amazon Japan, and with their Global Shipping (The default, cheap option) I figured I'd get it in a couple of weeks. 

DHL DELIVERED IT TODAY. That's right, I got it in 2 business days from Japan. Not only am I super happy, but with the weak Yen I might end up importing even more titles, even if I can't read Japanese. I'll probably pick up a few of the Rhythm games and shooters I missed. 

Yeah they're shipping is ridiculously fast, I ordered a couple CDs from there (my precious Ai Shinozaki) but I just checked DOAX3 on there and it seems Play Asia is cheaper.

#1408 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11849 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:38 AM

The yen is slowly rising by the way. :/

#1409 sovereignNX-73811   rolling (over) back in style CAGiversary!   5692 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 09 March 2016 - 06:59 AM

It's sorta off topic but I'm finally going through Project Mirai. Having a lot of fun with it but hard is kicking my aft out of orbit of the disco ball in "Shake It!" 

And I just read the lyrics to "On The Rocks." I can see why Sega didn't translate the songs; it ain't T-Rated, let alone E10+...

#1410 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:08 AM

Too bad this just happened recently w/ amazon japan. Back in Oct/Nov it was ~125 yen to the dollar, now it's down to ~113.