* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#15571 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4171 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 18 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

Sega Announces New Corporate Identity Based on the “Amazing Sega” Concept; Promises Surprises

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III Gets New Battle Screenshots

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory Details New Battle Mode, Ryuji, And Arata

Dragon Quest XI Details Its Mysterious Forge System For Crafting And Enhancing

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows for PS4, PS Vita, and PC Gets New and Dark Screenshots

-

Warriors All-Stars details story, character interaction systems

Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth Receives Western Release Date; Includes Pillowcase

Spoiler

#15574 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6331 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:38 PM

Awesome, dude.  Grats on Celica!   She's a monster.  Hopefully you got something cool like +atk or +spd nature.  We've relegated the FE: Heroes talk to the thread over here because it annoys other people.  So come on over here and chat with us!  It's in the largely unused 'mobile' forum section under 'video game discussions'.  https://www.cheapass...es-ike-is-here/  I've been playing it pretty hardcore the last month or longer.  Been totally addicted to a mobile game for the first time in my life.  I'm kind of ashamed.   But you can't help what the body wants. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#15583 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4171 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ‘Season Pass’ trailer

Spoiler

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash patch 1.08 now available in Japan, adds new rule, map, and episodes

Iwaihime:Matsuri’s Opening Animation Shows Its characters And A Taste Of Its Horror

The King of Fighters XIV Hits Steam On June 15

KonoSuba game first-print limited edition shooting game bonus trailer

Muv-Luv Alternative Receives New English Trailer for Upcoming Steam Release

Tekken 7 Receives New Story Trailer Detailing The Mishima Family’s Feud

#15587 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5657 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:28 PM

I don't know if anyone posted this but There's a Futaba figure being worked on. I know, I know, she's not best girl and all, settle down.

Spoiler

Lol, I guess AKG decided to brand her headphones... http://a.co/5UfPfwI

The best AKG headphone I heard was the K240. I still have an older Austria-made pair in mothballs somewhere (before they decided to manufacture them in China). But....I kinda take her for more of a http://a.co/0SEU5pX or a http://a.co/1LLquuN fan. 

Oh! What a coincidence, I happen to have those headphones. 

I get the feeling most of you P5 fans are judging me right now.

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#15591 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1132 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:11 PM

https://www.amazon.c...ia+limited&th=1

There's another thread about it, but I think it makes sense to post it here as well. The FE Echoes LE is in stock on Amazon again for now

Posted Image

#15597 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4171 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 20 May 2017 - 03:36 AM

Mighty Gunvolt Burst debut trailer, full details

Spoiler

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack coming to Switch

PlatinumGames Teases a Mysterious New IP

Code: Realize ~Saikou no Hanataba~ launches August 24 in Japan

#15598 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8017 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

Some VN announcements are coming out. Sekai Project finished their panel and i'll post later when they send their email about their announcements and stuff, but they are going to start doing BL games, so everyone who likes those will get those.

Now Denpasoft (Sekai Project's 18+ brand I believe) has some announcements from Anime Central so here is a summary:

Link (NSFW)

First Wagamama High Spec will be coming out soon from them. I will update when the release date is revealed as this is an easy buy for me.

Next new announcement Re;Lord ~Herford no Majo to Nuigurumi~ , which has some gameplay and has the main character stripping witches to defeat them. Hilarity ensues I'm sure.

G-senjou no Maou – The Devil on G-String 18+ version (finally....pretty old game and already on Steam).

Eternal Hour Indie Slice of Life with a twist VN.

Chronoclock no mosaics (better be free), an average game I already did a review of on this board.

That's it for Denpasoft....nothing too amazing, but I want that Wagamama game so i'm glad it will be releasing soon. Ready to get my fangs into another good VN.

Mangagamer has their panel at Anime Central so I will be doing a post for them and Sekai Project later.

#15600 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4171 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:59 PM

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch confirmed to launch this fall in North America