* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#17611 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   10942 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:33 AM

Heavensward Y'shtola's bare thighs omg...

ffxiv_07082017_111747.png

I really do miss her piercing green eyes though. 

Yeah I love her new outfit, I just hate how damn useless she is in Stormblood despite being one of the strongest mages around currently.

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#17612 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   596 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:41 AM

definitely a toss up between Lightning and Kefka. If only they throw in Kuja in Sephiroth SB, I wouldn't mind getting that, but this version really lackluster.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#17613 elessar123  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:54 AM

I want the one with Shantotto, but then again, I don't know I'd really play it.

Spoiler

#17614 NeoMonk  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:12 AM

Yakuza 6 "The song of Life" Trailer.

Webp.net-gifmaker777b0.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#17615 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39710 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

In for the CE even though I don't care for what it comes with

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#17616 Say_Jayx3  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

Lightning is the steelbook I want. 

She's top tier

Watch you get the sephiroth SB i want and i'll end up with your Lightning SB. lol

VitafullxJAYx3.png

1065569.png

#17617 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   647 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:55 AM

Lightning is the steelbook I want. 

She's top tier

Agreed.

They need to replace the others in that steelbook with more Lightning then it'll be perfect, except for Y'shtola she can stay since she's also top tier and voiced by Ai Kayano which makes it the cherry on top.

It's not teleportation, its from Charlotte. It was ok, kikda rushed, same guys who did angel beats, Key.

A real shame too since it had such potential to be a really great series.

a2JEVSf.gif

#17618 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1827 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:13 AM

oh the CE looks cool, wish it had a steelbook case thou, but at least I'll use the glasses/coasters for display and drinking rum & coke.

ya Charlotte definitely had potential to be the best Key anime, it needed to be a two cours season.

#17619 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3920 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:25 AM

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life Coming to the West March 2018; New Trailer and Premium Edition Revealed

Spoiler

Projekt #1514 Is A New Sword Art Online Game Set In Gun Gale Online for PS4, Xbox One, And PC

Spoiler

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Shares Its First Look And Details For The Third-Person Shooter

New Monster Hunter World Trailers Reveal Spectacular Wildspire Waste Area, Baroth and More

Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal Shows its Ninja Waifus in New Screenshots and Art

Tekken Mobile announced for iOS, Android

#17620 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3958 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:01 AM

Question for anyone who's played both Dragon Quest Heroes games:

Will I miss out on anything if I skip the first title? Or like most musou games does the sequel render the first obsolete?

Own them both and got an itch to start one of them, if the 2nd is nothing but improvement I'm OK with just writing off the first because time is valuable and backlogs and etc...

Also thanks to everyone who advised me it was OK to play Persona 5 without having played the previous games. Beat it and loved it. Definitely plan on playing 4 (golden) and maybe 3 (portable?) at some point.

go for portable the other 2 versions lack qol features like being able to control your party members, skill cards ect.  And femc route is significantly better than the mc's route thanks to changed social links.  You also have things like getting tired while in dungeons or social links reversing nearly removed.  Though you do want to abuse getting sick to use the medicine courage stat trick from what I recall.  Oh and social links no longer force lovers route on you so you can choose boy or girl friends instead of having to romance them all.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#17621 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3958 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

While Portable is worth playing for Hamuko, it's the worst version of P3. FES is definitive. If you've got a PS2/PS3, definitely play that version first.

fes is the second worst version since the only reason to play it is the stand alone extra section you can't use compendium for or carry over anything from the game.  It may as well have been its own side game. no social links or anything else to break up the dungeon crawling.  ai is still stupid as well though not nearly as dumb as mind charge marin effin karin from vanilla.

#17622 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3958 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

Honestly, you're not going to get a lot of difference in quality of combat between any of the versions of P3 or P4, though I don't remember if they'd implemented party direct commands by FES or not. Ultimately, it all comes down to the same strategy, though--knock down the enemy as quickly as possible without burning through too much HP or SP, and then all out attack on whatever's left alive. Combat's just something you kinda slog through in P3/P4, trying to either grab enough XP or money for the next month.

I've found that listening to audiobooks makes those dungeons much more tolerable.

nope ai party members that are almost as derptastic as they were in vanilla.  

all out attack is almost NEVER worth using however as there is almost always a better option.  Either hitting them with the weakness which also stuns them or using a knock down bonus damage attack which does more damage than even most severe spells/attacks due to multiplier.  Only rec using all out if you know it will finish off enemies and you have no other options. though you could always use the downed enemies to your advantage and drain sp on mc's turn and let someone else finish it off.

Also pro tip is don't waste sp on mind charge in p3.  all 3 versions use the same shitty 2x multiplier so theres no reason to use it when the spell costs less to cast twice in a row. Where as in p4 on the multiplier is not 2x but 2.5 times I believe.  Power charge is worth using though since saving hp is better than saving sp physical skill wise.

#17623 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1085 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5857609

Warriors All Stars includes a $10 Best Buy gift card according to the description.

Posted Image

#17624 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3920 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:23 PM

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Gets Beautiful New Trailer and 1080p Screenshots

Spoiler

Eight minutes of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet gameplay

Spoiler

Pokémon Gold and Silver Are Getting a Quasi-Physical Re-Release In Europe

#17625 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7807 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Honestly I kind of like the premium edition of Yakuza 6. If it lists on Best Buy that will be my version to get.

#17626 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   499 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5857609

Warriors All Stars includes a $10 Best Buy gift card according to the description.

Yup. I ordered mine last week and they shipped the $10 gift card the day after.

Oh man, that Yakuza 6 LE looks so cool. Definitely getting that day one.

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: Switch: Mario Kart 8, Zelda: BotW  :ps4: Injustice 2, Akibas Beat, Persona 5   :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Battlefield Hardline   :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Atelier Shallie Plus, Steins;Gate 0, Root Letter   :3ds:  Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#17627 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   3602 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

[a bunch of replies to my Persona 3 posts]

I gotta say, between all this blatant misinformation, I almost don't know where to begin.

But to begin at the beginning:

go for portable the other 2 versions lack qol features like being able to control your party members, skill cards ect.

Both of which are entirely unnecessary to either reaching level 99 or beating the game at level 60. You don't need perfect control over your party members—the more generic commands are more than sufficient, especially in FES where the AI is slightly better. Mostly, as I mentioned earlier, you're going for knockdowns, and there are commands for that. Skill cards are nice, but not as nice as having SP as the only limiting factor on fusion spells (instead of having to buy them in a store). Most of the other changes they implemented from Persona 4 just didn't mesh with the existing gameplay well.

And femc route is significantly better than the mc's route thanks to changed social links.

I love Hamuko, but her story isn't substantially different than the MC's (and quality of social links is subjective); in the course of one of her social links it's quite possible to cheapen the impact of something that happens with one of the party members; and most importantly, her story is completely non-canon. The cameo from P4 is neat, though.

You also have things like getting tired while in dungeons or social links reversing nearly removed.

I actually liked the challenge of having to manage your time (via how much time you spent in Tartarus), and I've always thought the potential for reversed social links actually made the social links more dynamic. It's not like getting a reversed social link was easy in any version of P3, anyway—I've only ever gotten one reversed social link in all my playthroughs, and that was early in my first playthrough when I started a social link with a girl and then ignored her because I was petrified of crossing romances.

Oh and social links no longer force lovers route on you so you can choose boy or girl friends instead of having to romance them all.

That was a nice change in P4, and it's one of the few ones from that game that did improve P3P. I've never actually played MC route in P3P, though, does it also affect his social links?

It's worth noting, though, that even with the chance of reversing social links when raising multiple romance links, it's still possible to max all social links in your first playthrough in vanilla P3 and FES.

fes is the second worst version since the only reason to play it is the stand alone extra section you can't use compendium for or carry over anything from the game.

I wasn't even thinking about The Answer when judging the different versions—I actually still haven't played that. P3P may have featured most of the improvements from FES over vanilla P3, but there are still several changes between vanilla and FES, and P3P compromises way too much of the core experience. You can't get nearly as attached to a town that you're only moving a cursor through still images of, instead of one that you have an avatar exploring. A lot of the emotional impact of most of both the originally in-game and originally animated cutscenes is lost without any of the actual action on display; even the time you spend with Elizabeth loses a lot of its comedy when you're reading what she's doing instead of seeing it. And turning fusion spells into consumable items makes the late game grind practically intolerable. For those reasons, I'd say not only is P3P worse than FES, but it's even worse than Vanilla, as well. P3P is absolutely worth playing, but only after you've played one of the others—preferably FES.

ai is still stupid as well though not nearly as dumb as mind charge marin effin karin from vanilla.

The AI may be stupid, but you can still issue general behavior commands that makes it work pretty well for you. If you just leave it on the default Act Freely, then yeah, you're going to have some issues, but even there, enemies are so easy to defeat, even playing Hard mode, that it doesn't really matter outside of boss fights.

all out attack is almost NEVER worth using however as there is almost always a better option.

There may always be a more mechanically powerful option, but there's rarely a better one. All-out attacks sacrifice the slightly higher damage you get for attacking while an enemy is down and the extra action you get for knocking the enemy down for a high damage attack on all enemies that doesn't cost any HP or SP. You'd probably get more damage overall by having the party use all their best attacks on the enemies while they're down, but if you've attacked the enemies' weaknesses to knock them down, they'll rarely have enough health to survive an all-out attack, making AOA's the best bang for your buck in HP/SP conservation. The more HP/SP you conserve, the less time you have to spend running down to the first floor to be healed. And of course, defeating the enemies with an AOA also guarantees Shuffle Time, which, with some luck, can dramatically reduce the amount of time you need to spend grinding for experience or money. In essence, you want to try to end every battle with an AOA unless you're fighting a boss—in which case yes, you'll want to forget about HP/SP conservation and go for the highest damage possible.

Either hitting them with the weakness which also stuns them [...] Only rec using all out if you know it will finish off enemies and you have no other options. though you could always use the downed enemies to your advantage and drain sp on mc's turn and let someone else finish it off.

You don't even really need to worry about stuns for normal enemies in P3 since neither enemies nor characters can get up and attack on the same turn, anyway, so if you've knocked them down, they still lose a turn; and while yes, you need to worry about ways to regain MC's SP in P3P where recovery costs money like in P4, in FES and vanilla, recovery on the first floor of Tartarus is free. Even in P3P, you'll generally conserve more SP by using AOAs frequently instead of wasting SP on double-attacking weaknesses, and using cups cards in Shuffle Time to keep party HP up so you don't have to waste SP on healing, than you'd get out of SP draining downed enemies and letting some other party member finish the fight without a Shuffle Time.

#17628 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5643 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:19 PM

Before I get started I just wanna say...I LOVE SONIC MANIA!!!!

Any of you guys playing that already? I've gotten through a good chunk of it through on my phone. Probably like 70% finished. It's...it's...just a bit better than the Last Specter so far. Let me give you a quick run-down so far:

- Sorry to spoil the story, but there are NO spoilers to give so far about what happened to everyone's favorite Professor Layton. 

- The puzzles exist to make you suffer from word tricks. With that said, the further I got into the game the more the puzzles felt more unique unlike Azran Legacy where it felt like a ton of puzzles were rehashed from Miracle Mask.

- The music wonderfully crafted by Nishiura-San shines yet again. You'll hear a fair amount of familiar tunes redone and that's okay. Oh and did I mention the music in the mobile app may be lossless? 

- Finally, Katrielle....she may act all happy-go-lucky naive and all, but she's freaking savage to her partners in crime - err...in SOLVING crimes. Complete the third case and watch that ending cutscene closely. I don't think she's ignorant at all. 

:vita: Tokyo Xanadu $30.30 (I don't know much about this game, but I remember Sovereign had a couple of reviews about it and had favorable things to say about the game. With the enhanced version out soon, I guess it might get even lower.)

A decent price for it. A decent game too but it's a shame Aksys did such a poor job with the text. Okay it's not the WORST I've seen but it's pretty bad and mostly inexcusable. I'm surprised it passed QA. 

I've noticed it's been super quiet on the Aksys front so I wonder if they have nothing to show or if they're on damage control trying to fix up the PS4 version.

Hmm...not bad I guess. Although after the stellar Ys VIII release, I was hoping for something a bit more. Keep in mind though, Falcom did not put the best Ys VIII piece "Sunshine Coastline" in that sampler.

Oh and before I go...

just buy this. Please? I really reeeeeeeeally want them to localize Cold Steel 3 and the Crossbell arc. 

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#17629 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5141 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

A couple quick updates for the Overwatch players here:

- 'Report Player' feature being added to consoles next patch (1.14).

- Patch will include deathmatch and team deathmatch, which has been live on PTR for a little while now. Some character changes too, most notably Junkrat and Orisa.

- If you have Amazon Prime, you may as well claim 5x Lootboxes through their Twitch promo that went live on the 10th.

- Since I mentioned those, I should also mention that Junkertown is almost certainly the next map being released.

- New Overwatch animated short coming out during Gamescom. Likely Junkrat focused and will also likely announce Junkertown then.

I really reeeeeeeeally want them to localize Cold Steel 3 and the Crossbell arc. 

There's no way we're not getting Cold Steel 3 and it will more than likely also be on PC when localized.

Zero & Ao/Azure are still up in the air though, but at the very least both are playable in English right now. Zero is still rather meh as it still needs editing while Ao/Azure is an absolute shit translation that only includes the main story and not the side stuff.

#17630 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5643 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:07 PM

A couple quick updates for the Overwatch players here:

- 'Report Player' feature being added to consoles next patch (1.14).

- Patch will include deathmatch and team deathmatch, which has been live on PTR for a little while now. Some character changes too, most notably Junkrat and Orisa.

- If you have Amazon Prime, you may as well claim 5x Lootboxes through their Twitch promo that went live on the 10th.

- Since I mentioned those, I should also mention that Junkertown is almost certainly the next map being released.

- New Overwatch animated short coming out during Gamescom. Likely Junkrat focused and will also likely announce Junkertown then.

There's no way we're not getting Cold Steel 3 and it will more than likely also be on PC when localized.

Zero & Ao/Azure are still up in the air though, but at the very least both are playable in English right now. Zero is still rather meh as it still needs editing while Ao/Azure is an absolute shit translation that only includes the main story and not the side stuff.

That regarding the "leaked" script that came out a few months ago? I followed that for a bit. Floofy Guan, and the others working on the new translation were pretty pissed about the whole thing. Then again, if I were in one of their shoes I'd be pretty pissed myself. 

And all eyes are still on "Brittany's secret project". Although we all kinda have a good idea what it could be. If it is...woah. There was something that my bro spotted in the Sen III screencaps that Falcom released earlier this year that could have caused speculation. But...I'd rather not point it out until later. When it actually does get announced for the U.S. 

And that Durante is a serious miracle worker; I can now play Cold Steel I at 144 frames per second just because I can. He even fixed the bug where the input was being entered too quickly! I mean...these guys pulled off what Bamco couldn't do for months in like a few short weeks!

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#17631 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5141 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:23 PM

That regarding the "leaked" script that came out a few months ago? I followed that for a bit. Floofy Guan, and the others working on the new translation were pretty pissed about the whole thing. Then again, if I were in one of their shoes I'd be pretty pissed myself. 

And all eyes are still on "Brittany's secret project". Although we all kinda have a good idea what it could be. If it is...woah. There was something that my bro spotted in the Sen III screencaps that Falcom released earlier this year that could have caused speculation. But...I'd rather not point it out until later. When it actually does get announced for the U.S. 

And that Durante is a serious miracle worker; I can now play Cold Steel I at 144 frames per second just because I can. He even fixed the bug where the input was being entered too quickly! I mean...these guys pulled off what Bamco couldn't do for months in like a few short weeks!

Yes and there are two versions of the script for Zero out there. One that's a very early version (the original leak) prior to Gu4n and floofy and one that is better, but still before Gu4n and floofy. I'm also pretty sure floofy stopped working on it because she's a bit of a drama queen unfortunately. Gu4n hasn't had much time to work on it, but another person has put some serious work into editing it. I think it was around 40% done last I heard?

And yeah, nobody knows what Hatsuu's secret project is still. She did voice Ferris in the PC version of Cold Steel though. It was only nine lines however.

#17632 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5643 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

Yes and there are two versions of the script for Zero out there. One that's a very early version (the original leak) prior to Gu4n and floofy and one that is better, but still before Gu4n and floofy. I'm also pretty sure floofy stopped working on it because she's a bit of a drama queen unfortunately. Gu4n hasn't had much time to work on it, but another person has put some serious work into editing it. I think it was around 40% done last I heard?

And yeah, nobody knows what Hatsuu's secret project is still. She did voice Ferris in the PC version of Cold Steel though. It was only nine lines however.

The last I saw it was 25% but that was sometime in July I think. Wonder when Cold Steel II is coming out...I'll bet it'll be sooner than later since the CS I port was quite successful.

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#17633 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   995 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:44 PM

What is the point of the pokemon re-release if its just a code? So a code to download the game and a box.

#17634 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39710 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:46 PM

What is the point of the pokemon re-release if its just a code? So a code to download the game and a box.

People love boxes

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#17635 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5141 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:33 PM

Eh, at least they say it's a download on the box. PC gamers have been getting screwed over by what physical games are left and don't really do much to mark it as a digital-only code in the box.

The last I saw it was 25% but that was sometime in July I think. Wonder when Cold Steel II is coming out...I'll bet it'll be sooner than later since the CS I port was quite successful.

August actually:

https://geofront.est...ne-25/#more-210

I was confusing a real Ao/Azure translation with Zero's editing. Not to be confused with the Ao/Azure machine-like translation I mentioned above that was shit.

Also, I think Durante ported Cold Steel in like 4 months roughly give or take, starting at the end of March I believe? Since the engine is the same, I would expect 3 months at most for Cold Steel II, but it could take more depending on whatever changes they made to the engine in the second game.

EDIT: It's 30% now it looks like. https://geofront.est...trails-zero-30/

#17636 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:27 AM

I think the hardest trophy for me in Dengeki Bunko is going to be Escape 50 Throws since idk when the CPU is going to do it. lol. I know Miyuki loves to do throws though. Second would be to get 300,000,000 score in Score Attack. I was particularly close on that one though, being literally 3 million short because I accidentally lost a match. I thought beating Time Attack Mode would be the hardest but it was surprisingly easy. But that's just me.

Not that far from the platinum.

#17637 pjmomo   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   222 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:36 AM

I think the hardest trophy for me in Dengeki Bunko is going to be Escape 50 Throws since idk when the CPU is going to do it. lol. I know Miyuki loves to do throws though. Second would be to get 300,000,000 score in Score Attack. I was particularly close on that one though, being literally 3 million short because I accidentally lost a match. I thought beating Time Attack Mode would be the hardest but it was surprisingly easy. But that's just me.

...do you have a 2nd controller? player vs player and throw break yourself. just set throw to one button.

(or ask a friend to spam throw in a lobby, if you don't have a 2nd controller.)

#17638 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   9473 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:54 AM

im on the vita

#17639 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3920 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 19 August 2017 - 07:42 PM

The King of Fighters Director Announces “Many New Fighting Games” in the Works

Itadaki Street: Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in 30 Minutes of PS4 Gameplay

Spoiler

Full North American Monster Hunter Stories site open, footage

SEGA on Sonic Mania’s origins, why DLC isn’t planned, much more

#17640 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2619 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:38 PM

I could help you with the 50 throw techs if you want, it'll only take like a round to get. I was able to get it with Taiga as the enemy, while backing myself into the corner. She goes for throws a lot if you keep blocking her attacks.

The other harder trophy is 500 reflective guards, since the CPU never wants to attack you sometimes. Just spamming a multi-hitting move should be easy.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing