* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#18301 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2619 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:36 AM

Shout outs to my waifu the Pirate Princess Kairi for winning the finals!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

She's the Japanese niche anime waifu of wrestling.

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#18302 kintanos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:21 AM

Wow, this is a thing now?

#18303 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1071 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:32 AM

You guys see this cool discovery?

Iwatodai Dorm in P5

#18304 vic_x51   World Warrior CAGiversary!   1824 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

hmmm i have the sudden urge to start watching wwf again, or maybe certain fight clips lol.

i like the JP voices better for Danganronpa especially for monokuma. I think monokuma in Japanese fits the more cutesy but insane personality of his appearance.

sad, i didn't know doremon was ill :,(

#18305 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2451 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:55 AM

This video will get Trump re-re-elected in 2024

Yeeeep, people clearly aren't learning from the mistakes that brought us here.

Couldn't agree more.   They finally make some black emojis and somehow certain people choose to take offense to it.  Unbelievable. 

People this generation have no backbone, they are offended by every little thing.

So, a silly rant by a black person is all it takes to coerce white people into voting for a crazy person? Who is the one who is easily offended in this scenario?

#18306 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3913 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

PS4 “We All Play!” Live Action Trailer from Taiwan Is Awesome; Shows Nier: Automata’s 2B and More

Spoiler

Gintama Rumble Gets A First Look At Katsura, Story Mode Has 8 Chapters And Boss Fights

Tokyo Clanpool Is Getting A Demo In Japan On September 25 For PS Vita

#18307 Zimfier   Y-You too... CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:58 PM

hmmm i have the sudden urge to start watching wwf again, or maybe certain fight clips lol.

You'll hit a realization one day that wrastling is basically an anime in 3D form

Wow, this is a thing now?

Now?  No, there's always been shoutouts to anime in wrastling.

The infamous Booty-O Saiyans:

Ember Moon's entrance:

Sasha Banks calls her fans Sasha Scouts and loved Sailor Moon

Ellsworth is basically the mascot that gets beaten all the time just to give the protagonist a fighting chance.

Ok.

#18308 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   5948 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:50 PM

So, a silly rant by a black person is all it takes to coerce white people into voting for a crazy person? Who is the one who is easily offended in this scenario?

I didn't vote for Trump.  Would never do that.  But I've had several people similar to you who have told me I'm a Trump supporter.  Which just reinforces my perspective on all the crazy liberal bullshit out there. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#18309 NeoMonk  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone DX Hori Controller Edition announced.

forumgif.gifezgif.com-resize6bea7.gif

#18310 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1084 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:37 PM

10x Waifu post to derail politics

Spoiler

Posted Image

#18311 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:38 PM

Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone DX Hori Controller Edition announced.

Will pre-order. Whenever it goes up somewhere

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#18312 Tora Chan   Making gainz and taking names CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Spoiler

Forgive my ignorance, but where are these 3 from?

Travis2310.png

#18313 NeoMonk  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

Will pre-order. Whenever it goes up somewhere

Amazon.JP already has it.. but the shipping cost is twice as much as the controller itself... out of their fucking minds! 

#18314 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   5948 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

Spoiler

You 'liked' it, dude. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#18315 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3653 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

Last one is Mercy from Overwatch.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#18316 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1084 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Kai - Samurai Warriors

Katalina - Granblue Fantasy

Mercy - Overwatch

Posted Image

#18317 Pheria   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1084 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

You 'liked' it, dude. 

I like this one too thanks

Spoiler

Posted Image

#18318 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   497 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

Less politics, more waifus. Go!  :D

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: Switch: Mario Kart 8, Zelda: BotW  :ps4: Injustice 2, Akibas Beat, Persona 5   :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Battlefield Hardline   :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Atelier Shallie Plus, Steins;Gate 0, Root Letter   :3ds:  Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#18319 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5640 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

Less politics, more waifus. Go!  :D

Miku is worst girl. Go!

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#18320 elessar123  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:09 PM

Miku is worst girl. Go!

He said no politics.

Spoiler

#18321 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   3913 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:29 PM

New Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Trailers Show Ninja Waifus from Hanzo and Gessen Academies

Spoiler

Jumping into Character Customization in Code Vein

Spoiler

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Interview — Devs Talk PS4, Development, Characters, and Much More

#18322 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39709 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Miku is worst girl. Go!

Your comment is built on lies!

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#18323 NeoMonk  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 05:46 PM

Miku is worst girl. Go!

ezgif.com-crop8c5f5.gif

#18324 kintanos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

Now?  No, there's always been shoutouts to anime in wrastling.

Lol nice.  I used to watch it all the time when I was a bit younger, but now try to catch up on some news of the big events if possible.  I do remember that booty-o's thing, but never pieced it together at the time.

#18325 tsoul   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   368 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:18 PM

Maybe he does enjoy it however it was unclear by the "Son of a bitch man..." part which made it sound like a negative chore to do. But I understand some such as yourself need that digital pat on the back.

Can someone find this man some Joseph Joestar compilations?

#18326 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2451 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:19 PM

I didn't vote for Trump.  Would never do that.  But I've had several people similar to you who have told me I'm a Trump supporter.  Which just reinforces my perspective on all the crazy liberal bullshit out there. 

What people are similar to me? I did not call you a Trump supporter. I was just saying that if someone is pushed over the edge by a dumb video, they might be the one easily offended.

But I really would like clarification on the "several people similar to you" bit because I legitimately dont understand what group of people you are lumping me in with.

#18327 ar4757   Makoto x Joker is canon CAGiversary!   745 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, it was fake news apparently

I still think they'll do a remake because I'm sure a lot of people voted for it in the Atlus poll they did. After all, P3 and P5 Dancing were also choices and those both turned out to be in development

Now for the picture of the day:

51984_v.gif                                           I8AllDaBadgerz.png

#18328 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3478 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

Here's a better video that explains the ins and outs of what brought about Trump, and how videos like digital blackface perpetuate a place for him in politics well into the foreseeable future:

#18329 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3478 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:56 PM

Yeah, it was fake news apparently

I still think they'll do a remake because I'm sure a lot of people voted for it in the Atlus poll they did. After all, P3 and P5 Dancing were also choices and those both turned out to be in development

I wouldn't mind seeing a remake. I mean a real one, and not one of those HD skin packs sold for $50 that the PS3 and 4 are known for. I also wouldn't mind them just concentrating on whatever comes after. I really don't want to wait another decade for P6. 

#18330 hostyl1   Rejoice commoners! CAGiversary!   2451 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

The first part of that I agree with almost fully. Michael Moore (among others) warned that her campaigning strategy was all wrong. I'd challenge him on the second half of the rant. But if you want to hear that, it'd be best for PMs (or the off topic forum). Cheers.

Oh and yeah, as much as I rail against HD remakes, I fully admit that I'd be on board for a P3 Platinum!