* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#18691 reaperztoll  

reaperztoll

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:58 PM

Just.. ew. Anything larger than a C cup is just gross. 

:shame: :bs:

Too much real life, not enough time for video games

#18692 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11036 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:59 PM

Just.. ew. Anything larger than a C cup is just gross. 

I have never been more disappointed in my entire life than in this moment

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#18693 Psyngelic   A Fragile Doll CAGiversary!   289 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

Sorry?

#18694 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2735 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:48 AM

It's ok, it's just a matter of preference. If I remember correctly, she's into traps.

Actually, I'm surprised you aren't in agreement, and type "Flat is Justice!"

Check out my new album! BRW Tries Español (Horribly)

Flips Won't Die - Suckira     Incognito - BRW Fonsi Ft. Nico Yazawa

Check out the CAG Backloggers Anonymous Group! Game of August: Final Fantasy Type-0

AWD Unboxing Video      AWD Unboxing 2: The Revenge     Nier Automata: Black Box CE Unboxing

#18695 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11036 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:03 AM

It's ok, it's just a matter of preference. If I remember correctly, she's into traps.

My Avatar and my love of boobies is in direct conflict. My brain is shutting down now

848178.pngSgtWiggles.png

#18696 Psyngelic   A Fragile Doll CAGiversary!   289 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:16 AM

Oh gosh, I'm surprised that someone actually remembered that. -laughs- Talk about having the memory of an elephant.

#18697 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   10519 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:39 AM

Still waiting on my Danganronpa V3 and Mary Skelter LE shipping confirmations. Is anyone else? Not sure if there's a legitimate issue with my orders or if NISA/Iffy are just taking their time.

Got my Mary Skelter LE last Thursday and my DV3 CE today.  Not sure why yours would be taking so long to ship unless their was a problem with your payment method.

#18698 kipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:50 AM

My Dangan Ronpa "shipped" in the sense that they printed the label but haven't dropped it off at USPS yet.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#18699 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39874 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:50 AM

A whole day early! It's a magical girl miracle!

Spoiler

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#18700 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5171 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:53 AM

Got my Mary Skelter LE last Thursday and my DV3 CE today.  Not sure why yours would be taking so long to ship unless their was a problem with your payment method.

Same for me, and I haven't even opened my DV3 yet to inspect as it just showed up a few hours ago.

#18701 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5171 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:57 AM

:shame: :bs:

ROFL^

#18702 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   706 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:58 AM

Still waiting on my Danganronpa V3 and Mary Skelter LE shipping confirmations. Is anyone else? Not sure if there's a legitimate issue with my orders or if NISA/Iffy are just taking their time.

MS LE already delivered last friday

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#18703 EdJericho   2.5D Seiyuu Fanboy CAGiversary!   718 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:18 AM

I guess I'm not really surprised the first level is pretty basic. Like when is it not?

I'm going to get it anyway. I expected to avatar to suck from when it was announced.

Daytime stages in Unleashed are still the best 3D Sonic stages.

Sonic Unleashed is my favorite Modern Sonic game, I loved the day time stages in it more than the ones in Sonic Generations in my opinion. I'm really happy they brought back the boost mechanic after they ditched it in Sonic Lost World but I'm a bit worried since it seems it's only limited to when you get the Wisp power up. I agree that the Avatar game play may not be great but I'd be willing to ignore it's flaws like I did with the Werehog if the Modern (and Classic) stages are fun.

a2JEVSf.gifT6rlETZ.gif

#18704 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1127 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:27 AM

I just got mine. I don't have any scratches on the buckle, but my hat does have identical tears.

Yeah, seems like that's how it's supposed to be according to their twitter.

Anyone have any experience dealing with NISA for damaged items from their CEs? Good, bad, don't bother, etc?

#18705 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4021 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:31 AM

A whole day early! It's a magical girl miracle!

Spoiler

Let me know if its any good.  Been interested in that one since the first trailer.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#18706 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39874 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:32 AM

Sonic Unleashed is my favorite Modern Sonic game, I loved the day time stages in it more than the ones in Sonic Generations in my opinion. I'm really happy they brought back the boost mechanic after they ditched it in Sonic Lost World but I'm a bit worried since it seems it's only limited to when you get the Wisp power up. I agree that the Avatar game play may not be great but I'd be willing to ignore it's flaws like I did with the Werehog if the Modern (and Classic) stages are fun.

Same pretty much. As long as the rest of the game is fun I'll just play the avatar stages once and never look back.

But yes, the daytime stages in Unleashed are waaaaaay better than the modern Sonic stages in Generations. 

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#18707 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5171 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

Anyone have any experience dealing with NISA for damaged items from their CEs? Good, bad, don't bother, etc?

In the past, it was top shelf. I always called, as their ticket system can take ages to get replies, but I've gotten great service in the past. A few years back, they switched fulfillment centers or something, and they had a few orders where there was tons of issues. I got several replacements for the same order until they got it right, all on their dime.

I haven't had any issues since then, as all their packaging has been amazing ever since, so no current problems. But in the past, they went the extra mile to get whatever issues handled, it just might take some time to get the proper support, as they have always had issues with getting contacted.

#18708 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1670 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:23 AM

Speaking of Mary Skelter LE, the box feels flimsy. I guess I got spoiled by xseed's heavy 'is this thing really made of cardboard' boxes.

#18709 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   4021 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

Finished project xzone 1 today and man that game was long.  76 hours sheesh.  Pick my next game poll is up this time vita themed (to trim the vita backlog a bit) feel free to participate. https://www.gamefaqs...g-else/75814379

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#18710 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11098 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:02 AM

My head is too big for Danganronpa's hat but my wif looks good in it. The bag is of decent quality too, but too bad it is a backpack. Got too many backpacks already.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#18711 Covnam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1127 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:13 AM

In the past, it was top shelf. I always called, as their ticket system can take ages to get replies, but I've gotten great service in the past. A few years back, they switched fulfillment centers or something, and they had a few orders where there was tons of issues. I got several replacements for the same order until they got it right, all on their dime.

I haven't had any issues since then, as all their packaging has been amazing ever since, so no current problems. But in the past, they went the extra mile to get whatever issues handled, it just might take some time to get the proper support, as they have always had issues with getting contacted.

#18712 sovereignNX-73811   Don't ever be on a boat with Adol Christin CAGiversary!   5657 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 26 September 2017 - 05:25 AM

Yeah the parkour thing in Lost World sounded interesting when I heard it. Played like trash to be honest. Okay it was...Okay at best. Controller-breaking at worst. 

Same pretty much. As long as the rest of the game is fun I'll just play the avatar stages once and never look back.

But yes, the daytime stages in Unleashed are waaaaaay better than the modern Sonic stages in Generations. 

You keep this up Whoknows and I'm going to wonder if you're wearing a beard; I swear I'm in some parallel universe when I logon to this forum. 

Says the guy who mains this topic on CAG these days...lol.

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#18713 Tothoro  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:41 AM

MS LE already delivered last friday

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses. Contact Iffy and got a pretty quick response - my order was stuck in "Awaiting Payment" even though payment had been posted for almost two weeks. Said they didn't know what the hold-up was, but that it'd ship out tomorrow.

My NISA order is stuck in "Processing", but it's also bundled with Ys and A Rose in the Twilight, so I can imagine how it'd take a bit longer to process. I'll give it a few days before I reach out to their support.

COLStraightEdge.png xTOTHORO.png

#18714 Supplice   Hmph CAGiversary!   4088 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Supplice

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

Atelier Lydie & Suelle Adds Firis And Ilmeria, Introduces Lydie And Suelle’s Father Roger

Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Will Have Freedom Wars-Like AI Partners, Avatar Customization, More

Trails of Cold Steel III’s Ending Will Be At Around The 60% Mark Of The Series’ Story, More To Come

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Chapter III DLC Available Now in the West

Fire Emblem Warriors Shows its Latest Heroes in New Trailer

Spoiler

NieR: Automata And NieR Gestalt & RepliCant Vinyl Records Headed Westward This December

#18715 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5171 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:03 PM

giphy.gif

#18716 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1670 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:16 PM

Someone help me decide if I should buy Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure 2 on steam or GMG

GMG: $85
Steam: $108 + 2 bonus costumes

$23 difference. Are the 2 costumes really worth it? $23.... I mean I'm probably gonna get the season pass anyway which has a ton more costumes. But if I skip the costumes now, I will never get them.

#18717 Draekon   Kung-Fu Panda CAGiversary!   5236 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:39 PM

Weekly free PSN junk:

Danganronpa V3

Vita

- French Text Language Pack

- HQ Audio Pack

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

PS4

- First Print Bonus

Tekken 7

PS4

- Collaboration Character Panel Set

There are some PS+ specials this week that seem to include a few JP Niche games.

#18718 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   532 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:14 PM

Got the email from Iffy's Store yesterday about being charged on 10/3/17 for the 4 Goddesses Online LE.

That email was a reminder that October will be a very expensive month for me, in terms of game releases.  :shock:

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warrios   :ps4: Need for Speed: Payback, Assassin's Creed Origins    :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Forza 7, Cuphead    :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Chaos;Child, Mary Skelter    :3ds:  Metroid Samus Returns, Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun,  Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#18719 SolidSnake86   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1408 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

SolidSnake86

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

giphy.gif

Ha! I do not remember that episode of Knight Rider!

Horizontal-Banner-copy-e1469133668735.jp

#18720 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11098 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:52 PM

They say this, but being a die-hard Vita fan for so long, my observation is that aside from Japanese Vita games, there are MUCH more English Vita games (and good ones) than Asian non-Japanese (e.g. Chinese/Korean) Vita games. Even with the latest releases, the west is actually more and better Vita games.

Of course if you know Japanese, you don't care since you get all the games anyway.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png