* * * * - 24 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#19321 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   39797 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Mine got delayed too. So much for playing this weekend.

I just went and bought it in store at Best Buy. I'll just return the other one when it shows up.

That'll teach Best Buy some kind of lesson. 

But it's all about Aura now, the new hot waifu.

Impossible. I'm going to get the FE Warriors season pass all because of Azura

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

How dare you speak to the pillar of our community that way. If he says you're a closet vita fan he knows what he's talking about.

#19322 Nothing371   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   6089 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:04 PM

I went in an exchanged my Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash CE for a different one in better condition at Best Buy today.  It was pretty awesome haha. 

You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

#19323 dsman3717   Saber is Life CAGiversary!   518 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted Today, 01:00 AM

Yeah, I just re-checked my order and it says its delayed. Won't be here until the 25th....

I'm pretty disappointed, was really looking forward to playing it today.  :cry:

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: Switch: Mario Kart 8, Zelda: BotW  :ps4: Injustice 2, Akibas Beat, Persona 5   :ps3: Yakuza 5, Yakuza 1&2 HD   :xb1: Dead Rising 4, Battlefield Hardline   :360: Catherine, Tales of Vesperia  :wiiu:  Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, Twilight Princess HD, Xenoblade Chronicles X   :vita:  Atelier Shallie Plus, Steins;Gate 0, Root Letter   :3ds:  Fire Emblem Echoes, Pokemon Sun, Phoenix Wright: Spirit of Justice Mobile/Browser games: Fate/Grand Order, Tales of Link, LLSIF, Kantai Collection 

Spoiler

#19324 Defvayne   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Defvayne

Posted Today, 01:59 AM

I went in an exchanged my Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash CE for a different one in better condition at Best Buy today.  It was pretty awesome haha. 

You are fearless.  I can feel their judgmental eyes from here!  :D