It's a Japanese Niche games thread. He doesn't just list every release. Vampyr is not a Japanese game.
Well to be fair, I've posted stuff that shouldn't have really been included like Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, among others. My self curation rules are usually:
1) Is it Asian developed? Include it.
2) If #1 isn't true, check against common Japanese game themes, genres and what not. If I think it fits well enough, include it.
3) Is it low effort or from a horrible publisher/dev? Don't include it, they don't deserve it. I have a small mental shitlist of devs/publishers, such as SakuraGame.
4) Is it an RPGMaker game or a Free to Play game? Don't include it.
5) Is it indie? I give it a little more leeway if it is so that they get some recognition.
6) I don't bother with non-English releases anymore. It's to bothersome.
No matter what I choose to do, it's a no-win situation for me should there be any criticism. So long as people aren't rude about it, I don't really care either way and will add in whatever is requested. It's really easy to miss stuff too since I have no easy way of getting info on a game. Everything has to be manually checked one at a time. This includes genres too as it's often generic ones listed aren't really descriptive.