* * * * - 27 votes

Japanese Niche Games Deals & Discussion Thread 4.0

#27361 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1097 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:06 AM

If anyone likes music boxes and/or Nier Automata, Amiami has it up for preorder.

I didn't realize this was going to released outside of the concert so the Kaine/Salvation one is sold out :fridge:

NieR: Automata Music Box <Weight of the World> 1,370JPY ($12.33)

#27371 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12217 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 03:49 PM

Saw a couple of OK Amazon deals on the CAG front page:

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy (Switch) - $22.04

https://www.amazon.c...ds=snk heroines

Punchline (PS4) - $22.99

https://www.amazon.c...words=punchline

For both these are at or near all time lows on Amazon (but they have been dropping and could go lower).  I would suggest ordering with the delayed shipping as you might be able to cancel and reorder if they go much lower. I have been able to do that before, but Amazon will usually catch on to what I am doing in a little bit and eventually send the stuff right away no matter how delayed I pick the shipping to be.

#27372 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 06:23 PM

Indiegala Freebie(DRM free): Mahjong strip solitaire

#27375 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36992 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

Per the CAG Twitter, FotNS: Lost Paradise is $19.99 on Amazon, the lowest it's been anywhere: https://www.amazon.c...4/dp/B07DJ3ZXZM

Amazon usually matches other retailers and has no deals of its own, but I can't find who they're matching with this deal. :-k

#27383 DarthPwner  

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:07 PM

Steins;Gate Divergencies Assort Collection Announced for Nintendo Switch

https://twinfinite.n...-assort-switch/

#27384 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9212 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:55 PM

I've been on vacation and still am but here is about 2 weeks worth of visual novel news. I will be completing If You Love Me, Than Say So likely shortly after the new year and will try to do a review. So far very, very average.

Sweet Pool from Jast USA was released. It's a BL kind of dark looking VN. I'm not much into the genre, but this might have some interesting stuff in it. Also it's from Nitro+, so I will likely play a version in the future. Also censored version is on Steam.

VNDB (NSFW)

Jast USA (NSFW)

Steam

Some announcements:

- Nekonyansoft announced 2 new games.

Senren * Banka from Yuzusoft (VNDB NSFW)

Making * Lovers by Smee (VNDB NSFW)

NekoNyansoft announcement blog (NSFW)

Senren * Banka was announced by Sekai Project before, but it didn't work out and now NekoNyansoft is working on it. This one is about a guy and takes place in a remote village known for their hot springs. He breaks a divine sword and now needs to marry the priestess and high jinks ensue. It looks fun and is an easy play for me being long and likely high quality.

Making * Lovers is a game about an older guy who was always waiting for the perfect girl and relationship. He agrees to go on a blind date and his adult dating life begins. Honestly this looks pretty good. Most of the characters are working at jobs and trying to find love. Sounds somewhat realistic for one of these type of games. Easy purchase for me.

Also be sure to pre-order their January release Hello, Goodbye Link (NSFW) because you get the soundtrack and a slight discount. This is banned from Steam, so support this company. They deserve it, plus DRM Free.

- Fakku announced Oral Lessons with Chii-Chan. A pretty obviously named eroge. She is a Gyaru. That's about all i'll say.

VNDB (NSFW)

- A translation patch was released by WatashiTL for My girlfriend gets aroused watching me have s*x with another girl. If that's not the most obvious title for anything, I don't know what is.

VNDB (NSFW)

Very excited for the NekoNyansoft announcements. They are doing high quality work with high quality titles. 

#27388 Dead_Batteries   Voltaic Pile CAGiversary!   1097 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Dead_Batteries

Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:37 AM

Bestbuy 

figma Tracer $18.84

Nendoroid Tracer $13.64

#27389 bappt   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   755 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

www.p5r.jp

More Persona 5 projects inbound.