Witcher 3 Physical Gwent Cards

Dund3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Random question - any Witcher 3 fans know where I can find the physical Gwent card decks for sale? I have the 2 decks that came with the first expansion from GameStop but I'm wondering if I can track down the other two decks (Northern Realms and Nilfgaard) that were originally sold with the collectors edition.

Is GameStop the only place selling the physical blood and wine dlc?
Random question - any Witcher 3 fans know where I can find the physical Gwent card decks for sale? I have the 2 decks that came with the first expansion from GameStop but I'm wondering if I can track down the other two decks (Northern Realms and Nilfgaard) that were originally sold with the collectors edition.
GameStop is the only place selling the physical Gwent decks in the new expansion set, which have the two decks originally from the original XB1 CE. So far only a PS4 bundle is available.

Last edited by a moderator:
GameStop is the only place selling the physical Gwent decks in the new expansion set, which have the two decks originally from the original XB1 CE. So far only a PS4 bundle is available.

Thanks for the info! Just a note, on the redeem gwent website, if you have the expansion pack you can order just the cards. You can also get the first deck if you missed it and have the expansion. Both can be had for roughly 28 dollars.

Thanks for the info! Just a note, on the redeem gwent website, if you have the expansion pack you can order just the cards. You can also get the first deck if you missed it and have the expansion. Both can be had for roughly 28 dollars.
Yes I already did that last time. Took 10 tries but I finally got the form to go through this time.

I somehow didn't end up with my code, though when I contacted CD Projekt Red about it, they sent me my code via email.  Was able to order the Blood And Wine Gwent deck finally, so I'm good to go now. 

I got my code right after Blood and Wine went out of stock. I already have the Hearts of Stone set, and I ended up grabbing the PS4 limited edition for the Blood and Wine Set.

Here's a code to use to order the Hearts of Stone set: XCBW5-E890B-623DF-9733C 

And here's the site to redeem the code: https://www.witcherstore.com/mobile/gwent 

Enjoy!

bread's done
Back