Just got HBO. Recommend me some Documentries

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
As the title says I just got HBO and I know they do some great documentaries. It can be anything as long as it's interesting. Any recommendations?

This Saturday is All The Way documenting LBJ and starring Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston if politics are your thing. I know there have been good ones in the past but I'd have to take a look to remember some.

I really enjoyed When the Levees Broke. It gets a little too deep into the conspiracy theory stuff but still a generally interesting documentary.

Thanks for the recommendations. Cathouse has me interested. I remember someone talking about that one.

I did watch an episode of Jinx because I remembered the hype several months back.

...I was (mostly) joking about Cathouse. Don't watch it with kids in the room!
But Cathouse is such a cute name.

Paradise Lost looks really grim. Don't know if I can handle that kind of heavy content. I remember reading about that case and it made me sick to my stomach.

How to Die in Oregon was phenomenal, won multiple awards, and happens to be directed by my boss's brother. I believe it's on HBO and an absolutely incredible film...but I'd still start with Cathouse. 

bread's done
Back