Life is Strange $9.99 PS4/PS3 PSN.

I paid $10 in December on PSN and it was worth every penny. Has its flaws but pacing, character development, atmosphere are all great. I would have paid $40 for the retail version had it come with replicas of Max's Polaroids

I couldn't get through the first episode of this game, it really sucks. The characters and the dialogue was beyond cringe worthy. If I were to find out that the game ended in mass suicide I may be more inclined to actually finish it. 

Did you only play one game in 2015?
My top 10 as said on Checkmate Arcade:

1. Witcher 3
2. Life Is Strange
3. Until Dawn
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider
5. Fallout 4
6. Rocket League
7. Super Mario Maker
8. MGS V
9. Tales From the Borderlands
10. Persona 4 Dancing All Night

I thought the LE (w/art book & soundtrack) was exclusive to AZ & GS at retail? All I've seen anywhere else is the standard edition, & I'm at Target weekly.
I thought the same hint until I checked Brickseek, and went to a Target that supposedly had two of them. Didn't see them on the floor, and asked the electronics associate after giving him the stock number. He checked in the back, and he brought it out. I went to customer service, and they had no problem price matching it after they found it on their iPad.

Edit: Stock number for PS4 Limited Edition 207-34-2992 / Stock number for the Xbox One Limited Edition 207-32-2992. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back