Project X Zone 2 (3DS) $14 @ Amazon

Missed it at $7 twice and now that doesn't seem as amazing as it once did.
When was it $7? The lowest triple camel shows it for was $12.53 (third party).

Fun fact - triple camel doesn't seem capable of reporting on temporary price drops of less than one day (I think).

When was it $7? The lowest triple camel shows it for was $12.53 (third party).

Fun fact - triple camel doesn't seem capable of reporting on temporary price drops of less than one day (I think).
There were a couple evenings when Amazon seemed to suffer a temporary pricing issue. A few games including Street Fighter V and Project X Zone 2 were bizarrely cheap for several hours.

Holy crud the first game was clearancing everywhere because it bombed so hard. Seems like even the standard edition sealed is $55-60. I have one sealed standard edition but damn passed up a limited edition at target last summer. Messed up big time

That was just the first game. Which if you ever find a sealed copy of goes for $78 now on Amazon.

Mine isnt sealed but I have the limited edition thats still complete in good shape.

I liked the concept a lot but after like 2 hours I had no idea what was going on, how to really play it, or even what the story was supposed to be and it was boring as shit. I was hoping part 2 would rectify that and make it better.

But it sounds like there were too many cooks in the kitchen though, even for the sequel.

I liked the first one but damn.. it's all time based juggling combos and cut scenes just tens of thousands of times. The visuals look great and all but jesus.. you beat a regular useless baddie and you sit through a whole movie versus other rpgs where it's over in 5 seconds.

Holy crud the first game was clearancing everywhere because it bombed so hard. Seems like even the standard edition sealed is $55-60. I have one sealed standard edition but damn passed up a limited edition at target last summer. Messed up big time
I picked up few LE copies last year ;)

bread's done
Back