June $50 Gift Card Giveaway + bonus gift cards

Jayg2015

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have been doing giveaways on my start up mobile gaming Twitter to help build a follower base and in return I try and give back as much as possible.

Every month I give away $50 gift card of winners choice. It can be Walmart, Amazon, iTunes, ect.
Usually pick a winner near the end of the month so I can get as many followers as possible to follow and retweet the giveaway post.

ALSO for a bonus every 100 retweets the giveaway post recieve I will pick a random person who did a retweet a $10 gift card of their choice.

So here are are the rules
Just follow and retweet the pinned "June Giveaway" post and recieve one entry .
Now for cheapassgamer members if you come back here and reply your Twitter handle you and only CAG members will recieve an extra entry.
I type and make a list of each and every single account that has follow and retweet and post in the random number generator and then for each CAG I will add your name twice!
I will post winner on Twitter and screen shot the random number picked with the winners name.

Also once a month I do a random gift card giveaway for another $10 to the people who enter on the one day giveaway .

Hope to see everyone there. Always enjoyed CAG and gaming and hope maybe once I get enough followers to start sharing a blog and my future mobile games with this awesome community.

HERE IS THE TWEET
PLEASE FOLLOW and RETWEET FOR ENTRY

https://twitter.com/jayg2015/status/740372686812160004

Last edited by a moderator:
Got everyone here so far added as an extra entry.
Awesome ! Thanks everyone.

Here is an extra way for touch arcade members only to recieve 2 extra entries
anyone on cheapassgamer that sends a friend to follow and retweet the June giveaway will recieve 2 extra entries in the June giveaway
Just reply with both of your Twitter accounts here.

Also for cheapassgamer only
I will pick one member + the friend to recieve $10 gift card each if I get 50 members here to follow and retweet.

Sent a message to a few of my friends l let you know if they enter as well

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back