FS/FT: PSP,GCN, DS, PS2, Xbox, PC, + Guides...prices listed!!

maccabee72

CAGiversary!
Feedback
263 (100%)
All games are adult owned and are kept behind glass in an entertainment center in a non-smoking and no pet home

Prices listed include first class shipping w/ DC in a padded envelope. Paypal only please. I will include a pick of your choice from my bonus list below with any purchase above $20!!!

Haves:

PSP

- Twisted Metal (New/ Sealed) - $25
- Dead 2 Rights (New/Sealed) - $20
- World Championship Poker 2: featuring Howard Lederer (Like New, complete....this is the new one and it has great online features) - $20.00
- Tony Hawks Underground 2: Remix (Light Scratches, complete) - $18.00
- MLB ( A few scratches, complete) - $17.00

GCN

- F-Zero GX (New/Sealed) - $11.00
- Resident Evil 0 (PC) (New/Sealed) - $10.00
- NHL 2004 (Mint and Complete) - $7.00
- FIFA Street (Like New...complete) - $14.00
- Metroid Prime (Complete w/ light scratches) - $7.00

DS

- Ridge Racer DS (New/Sealed) - $11.00

xbox

- TY 2 (New/Sealed) - $8.00
- Deus Ex:Invisible War (New/Sealed) - $8.00
- Rallisport Challenge 2 (New/Sealed) - $8.00
- Xbox brand Standard A/V cable

PS2

- Onimusha Blade Warriors (New/Sealed) - $8.00
- FIFA 2005 (New/Sealed) - $8.00

PS1

Tomb Raider - GH (New/Sealed) - $4.00

PC - Make offer!

Kill.switch(New and sealed with box)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb(New and sealed with box)
Midnight Club II (New and sealed with box)
Gladiator: Sword of Vengence (New and sealed with box)
Maximum Underworld: Max Payne and Mafia double pack (New and sealed with box)
Sudden Strike II (New and sealed with box)
KingPin (Complete in jewel case)
Who Wants to be a Millionare - Sports Edition (Complete in Jewel Case)
MIA (Complete in jewel case)

Guides - ($4 each shipped Media Mail w/ DC in a padded envelope....or 3 for $10)

Batman - Rise of Sin Tzu
Brothers in Arms
Doom 3
Full Spectrum Warrior
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
Jak 3 (Sealed)
Knights of the Old Republic II
Mechassault 2: Lone Wolf
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Need For Speed Underground 1
Need For Speed Underground 2
NFL Street 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Viewtiful Joe 2
Tony Hawk Underground 2

Pick a free bonus item for any purchase over $20:

1. - Jampack Winter 2003 (New/Sealed)

2. - OPM #98 Demo Disc sealed:

Soul Calibur III,Star Wars Battlefront II,S.L.A.I.,Tiger Woods 06,Urban Reign,MotoGP 4,Crash Tag Team Racing,Indigo Prophecy,Rainbow Six 3: Lockdown,Sly 3,Marvel Nemesis

3. - OPM #97 Demo Disc sealed:

Burnout Revenge,Shadow of the Colossus,The Suffering: Ties that Bind,LA Rush,Legend of Kay,One Piece Grand Battle

4. - OPM #96 Demo Disc sealed:

Mortal Combat: Shaolin Monks,The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction,Psychonauts,Beatdown: fist of vengence,Evil Dead: Regeneration,
Scooby Doo! Unmasked

5. Intec UMD case (hold 3 UMDS) w/ a Naki analog nub

6. $3.12 gamestop credit

I also have a pretty large collection of sports cards. Let me know who you collect and what you are looking for and I'll see if I can help you out.

I know....It's a modest list, but it's all I have for trade right now!!!

Wants:

If you have something to offer that isn't on my want list...don't hesitate, because I may still be interested in trading for items that aren't included on my want list.

GCN

- Wavebird
- GCN Monster S-Video cable
- Super Smash Brothers Melee
- Killer 7
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
- GUN
- Tiger Woods 06
- Madden 06

PSP

Tiger Woods 06
SSX
King Kong
Any UMD movies

Dreamcast

Gun
S-video cord

Just PM me with offers.

Thanks for the interest guys. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in Forza, and I didn't see anything I really wanted from your list Banshee.

[quote name='joevan07']bump to make sure the PSP made it in as good of shape as it left in :D[/QUOTE]

Came in perfect, and I love it! I have your package boxed up and ready to go. I hope you're enjoying the vacation!

[quote name='ericx']i have Feel the Magic i'm willing to trade it for another ds game, but i already have tiger woods and ridge racer.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, those are the only DS games I have for trade right now.

[quote name='maccabee72']Unfortunately, those are the only DS games I have for trade right now.[/QUOTE]

you have wario ware touched for trade now

[quote name='ericx']you have wario ware touched for trade now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just put that up, but I don't think I'd be willing to trade that for feel the Magic.

Hey, I might have to trade you back for that DS because my girl really wanted a DS too. Give me a list of PSP Games and UMD Movies that you would like traded. The games and movies mostlikely will be used because I find them cheaper that way.

[quote name='cdeener']Hey, I might have to trade you back for that DS because my girl really wanted a DS too. Give me a list of PSP Games and UMD Movies that you would like traded. The games and movies mostlikely will be used because I find them cheaper that way.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that's cool Curtis....that's basically what I do. Right now, I only have...Hot Shots Golf, Tiger Woods PGA Tour (although I'm looking to trade it since I'm so hooked on HSG), Ridge Racer, and Spiderman 2:The game...MY UMDs are Black Hawk Down, Predator, and Hitch. So, outside of those, I'm really lookig for anything PSP.

I have Fight Night Round 2 on GC but didn't see anything on your list. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

[quote name='joey12169']I'm interested in your hastings gf CML please[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the interest, but about the only things I'd give up that giftcard for are some kind of Xbox package or a 1GB Pro Duo + a PSP game or two. My card keeps growing and the higher it gets, the more likely that I'll just hold it to pre-order a 360, but I'm so impatient though, that it's kind of hard to just sit on it. Anyway, thanks again!

[quote name='joevan07']I might be willing to take those 3 N-G games off your hands ;)[/QUOTE]

The Spiderman may already be spoken for Joe, I'm just waiting to hear back from a guy that said he wanted it yesterday. If you want the other two though, I'll ship them to you for $8. Just let me know.

[quote name='maccabee72']The Spiderman may already be spoken for Joe, I'm just waiting to hear back from a guy that said he wanted it yesterday. If you want the other two though, I'll ship them to you for $8. Just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good - my future roommate just bought one off of eBay and was looking for some games. Just PM me if the spiderman one comes available, if not, I'll still pick up the otehr 2.

[quote name='joevan07']Sounds good - my future roommate just bought one off of eBay and was looking for some games. Just PM me if the spiderman one comes available, if not, I'll still pick up the otehr 2.[/QUOTE]

Joe, I still haven't heard back from that guy. I sent him another PM and if I don't hear back from him by tomorrow morning, I'll PM you and all 3 games are yours.

bread's done
Back