jessica simpson

evilmojo12542

CAGiversary!
I have been told need to watch her new video supposed to be about dukes of hazard. Has anyone seen this video? Is it on line somewhere I looded through launchcast and msn's videos no luck even looked at mtv videos no luck

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Do you mean the movie trailer?[/QUOTE]
No, her new video where she's washing the car. I suppose it would be hot if she wasn't so fucking stupid, ugly, and blonde. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, her new video where she's washing the car. I suppose it would be hot if she wasn't so fucking stupid, ugly, and blonde. :lol:[/QUOTE]

*jumps for high five*

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']No, her new video where she's washing the car. I suppose it would be hot if she wasn't so fucking stupid, ugly, and blonde. :lol:[/QUOTE]

UGLY!????

who the hell are YOU doing

[quote name='sevdustflyer']UGLY!????

who the hell are YOU doing[/QUOTE]

While Jessica may not be the best looking actress, she's still very attractive.

Anyone know when Dukes of Hazzard is coming out?

[quote name='sevdustflyer']UGLY!????

who the hell are YOU doing[/QUOTE]

Shes a trashy vapid blonde. The expression on her face generally give the impression she doesn't know where she is, let alone what she's doing. I bet you could look in one ear and see light on the other side.

[quote name='Moxio']*jumps for high five*[/QUOTE]

I could just see you two doing an Anchorman style *YaY* as you high-fived.

[quote name='Kayden']Shes a trashy vapid blonde. The expression on her face generally give the impression she doesn't know where she is, let alone what she's doing. I bet you could look in one ear and see light on the other side.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. She's appears quite the dumbass.

She just doesn’t really do much for me. She's got those huge eyes and other exaggerated facial features—combined with that painted-on makeup, it gives her kind of a drag queen look.

Of course I realize that her various other exaggerated features may be what some find so attractive. :D

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I could just see you two doing an Anchorman style *YaY* as you high-fived.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

The best part of that movie was Jack Black drop-kicking the dog. "That's how I roll." :lol:

that deserves the biggest high 5 of the century

[quote name='mookiemeister']While Jessica may not be the best looking actress, she's still very attractive.[/QUOTE]

I still wouldn't consider her to be an actress.

Anyone who claims that they would say no if Jessica Simpson walked up to them and asked if they would like to fuck is either: female/homosexual/lying.

The end.

[quote name='Greetard']Anyone who claims that they would say no if Jessica Simpson walked up to them and asked if they would like to fuck is either: female/homosexual/lying.[/QUOTE]

From various accounts I've read, Jessica is very intelligent. The "dumb blonde" is just an act.

troy

[quote name='electrictroy']From various accounts I've read, Jessica is very intelligent. The "dumb blonde" is just an act.

troy[/QUOTE]

According to rumors, so is her monogamous relationship and most of that Newlyweds show.

bread's done
Back