The Witcher 3 PS4/XB1 GOTY Complete Ed $40 on Amazon for Prime Members.

Investor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The Witcher 3 GOTY Complete Edition with both main DLCs (Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) + 16 DLCs is $40 for both the PS4 and XB1 on Amazon for its Prime members, who will also be getting the free 2-day shipping.  It's $49.99 for all other members. 

The game is out on August 30th, so pre-ordering it will get you the game on the day of the release.  The Prime pre-ordering discount will be displayed at the checkout screen.  

[attachment=23262:A1F+kr5GCgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=23263:seinfeld-e1370894459283.jpg]

[attachment=23264:mezzanine_755.jpg.fit.300x169.jpg]

[attachment=23265:download.jpe]

Are you sure about that? It's $50 at Gamestop and Best Buy as well.
It was reported earlier today by multiple sites after news broke confirming the GOTY edition. But if it's $50 at those two places, then the original reports are wrong. I'll make the correction. Thanks.

I'd get it it said game of the year edition instead of complete edition, Will most likely wait for a huge price drop

:eek: witcher.. one who witches?
i-3CnvcCW.jpg

call me when it's 20 or under

as with any game I buy
Love these responses. Need it for $20 so it can sit on my pike of shame or play it for 2 hours one evening and never come back.

This game gave me 50 hours of fun on pc then another 70 on ps4.

Didn't manage to finish it either time though.

Probably is worth 10 other "AAA" games in value.

I guess if you waited this long it makes sense to wait a couple months for a sale but honestly you are all missing out. This is one of the best games I've played and $40 for everything is already an incredible deal.

I'm not in a rush for this one, did beat it once but I cheated and want to forget that first. Also never got the dlc and have other games to keep me going for the rest of the year. If you never played the game I'd jump on this with GCU.

Love these responses. Need it for $20 so it can sit on my pike of shame or play it for 2 hours one evening and never come back.

This game gave me 50 hours of fun on pc then another 70 on ps4.

Didn't manage to finish it either time though.

Probably is worth 10 other "AAA" games in value.
Don't think anybody like me is saying it isn't worth X amount

simply that we wait. We aren't missing out on anything, just postponing

The Witcher 3 GOTY Complete Edition with both main DLCs (Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) + 16 DLCs is $40 for both the PS4 and XB1 on Amazon for its Prime members, who will also be getting the free 2-day shipping. It's $49.99 for all other members.

The game is out on August 30th, so pre-ordering it will get you the game on the day of the release. The Prime pre-ordering discount will be displayed at the checkout screen.

attachicon.gif
A1F+kr5GCgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Awesome!

Please create a separate thread for every game you can pre order on amazon that you get amazon prime discount on so we dont miss out!

Awesome!

Please create a separate thread for every game you can pre order on amazon that you get amazon prime discount on so we dont miss out!
If you had actually read the thread at all, you'll noticed that when I first posted this deal, it was an Amazon deal at $50 ($40 if you have Prime), when IGN and other sites reported the game's MSRP at $60, $48 for Prime Members. That was a mistake by IGN as pointed out quickly by fellow members. Anyway, either contribute to the CAG community or don't. There's no need to be an ass about it.

Also waiting for MKXL to go down in price
There will like be BF deals for that game as well as for this Witcher 3 Complete edition. At $40, this game is a tremendous value. There's so much content here. And Blood and Wine is arguably one of the best DLC ever made. It will most likely be cheaper on BF, so might as well wait another few months for it. I'll be getting it now to keep me over until Battlefield 1 comes out on October 21st, and that game will have my full attention for the rest of the year.

I think i'm going to trade in my vanilla copy from BB ($16) and get my money back. I'll even be up a couple bucks. I can wait for the complete version to be $24 after gcu.

Just bought this and the season pass not too long ago for $40. Don't have to have that yellow border either.

Wonder if the trophies / achievements will share with the vanilla and it's DLC or have a separate trophy list like the complete edition of Shadow of Mordor was?

Getting there. Still waiting on the inevitable $19.99 (15.99 GCU) sale.
+1. I just hope it comes with the cool physical shit that the vanilla copy came with.

Chances are it'll be that price on BF like the original game was last year.

Also waiting for MKXL to go down in price
Also this. And Mad Max to be $12 after GCU. I feel like most of the games I'm excited to pick up for cheap on BF are published by WB. :bouncy:

The only reason I'm confliced with MKXL is because Boon teased the possibility of yet another Kombat Pass..

You can trade in your current copy to gamestop for $20 cash effectively making the complete $20.
Which is the same price as the season pass at full price, coincidentally (the season pass is the only paid DLC for the game). I'd say that's only worth it the complete comes with the DLC on the disk and you really prefer having DLC physically.

Trading it now in the hopes of a $20 - $25 sale on the Complete in a few months is a good call though.

Wonder if the trophies / achievements will share with the vanilla and it's DLC or have a separate trophy list like the complete edition of Shadow of Mordor was?
I really hope they share. WB is annoying with achievement lists sometimes (AA and AA: GOTY in addition to the aforementioned Mordor), and I still have no idea why Mordor has 2 lists. At least with Arkham Asylum it was because the game had to be "reworked for the 3D effect" or whatever, which is why saves were incompatible.

I really hope they share. WB is annoying with achievement lists sometimes (AA and AA: GOTY in addition to the aforementioned Mordor), and I still have no idea why Mordor has 2 lists. At least with Arkham Asylum it was because the game had to be "reworked for the 3D effect" or whatever, which is why saves were incompatible.
The GotY Edition will have a separate trophy/achievement list and be incompatible with the vanilla version's saves: https://www.destructoid.com/witcher-3-saves-not-compatible-with-goty-edition-380768.phtml

Funny when a non deal thread is posted and then hangs around for months because people talk about the game itself and keeping it alive effectively keeping off the front page threads with real deals in them.

Funny when a non deal thread is posted and then hangs around for months because people talk about the game itself and keeping it alive effectively keeping off the front page threads with real deals in them.
First of all, you're not helping the issue if you post, too.

Second, this thread was created only 5 days ago.

Third, I was addressing a concern/question that some people had about whether the vanilla edition's save files would be compatible with the GotY edition.

First of all, you're not helping the issue if you post, too.

Second, this thread was created only 5 days ago.

Third, I was addressing a concern/question that some people had about whether the vanilla edition's save files would be compatible with the GotY edition.
Fourth, ignore the thread if it doesn't interest you.

The GotY Edition will have a separate trophy/achievement list and be incompatible with the vanilla version's saves: https://www.destructoid.com/witcher-3-saves-not-compatible-with-goty-edition-380768.phtml
Are you frickin kidding me!?!?!?! OMG. The worst part is the save file being incompatible. I spent the equivalent of probably 2 months playing vanilla, and getting the armor set that I wanted to dive into the DLCs. I'm not going to do that all over again.

The whole explanation is BS, if you ask me. They most certainly could've made it work. They just want more sales. Fallout vanilla saves are compatible with GotY editions (because the DLCs are treated as actual DLCs). They totally could've packaged this edition the same way instead of remaking it into a whole new game.

Two options for me: don't buy complete edition OR rebuy vanilla (because I already traded it in) and pony up for DLCs separately. Sorry, I'm going with the cheaper option. Bye Geralt. Lost a sale from me.

Lesson learned: don't buy Cyberpunk 2077 at launch. Wait for GotY/complete edition.

Are you frickin kidding me!?!?!?! OMG. The worst part is the save file being incompatible. I spent the equivalent of probably 2 months playing vanilla, and getting the armor set that I wanted to dive into the DLCs. I'm not going to do that all over again.

The whole explanation is BS, if you ask me. They most certainly could've made it work. They just want more sales. Fallout vanilla saves are compatible with GotY editions (because the DLCs are treated as actual DLCs). They totally could've packaged this edition the same way instead of remaking it into a whole new game.

Two options for me: don't buy complete edition OR rebuy vanilla (because I already traded it in) and pony up for DLCs separately. Sorry, I'm going with the cheaper option. Bye Geralt. Lost a sale from me.

Lesson learned: don't buy Cyberpunk 2077 at launch. Wait for GotY/complete edition.
You're probably right that money factored into the decision, but blame WB Games for that, not CD Projekt Red.

bread's done
Back