Batman: The Telltale Series Episode 2 currently free for X1

mvp828

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Here's the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/batman---the-telltale-series---episode-2:whistle2:children-of-arkham---disc/C3P6N4KXBFK7?tduid=(875a058d5f9a476855ae312c1816b94f)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-dAT4yj8HedILkC8cLk2THg)()

Credit to BatteredBarbieDoll on Bluray.com

Edit: The description on the page is listed as:

Batman- The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc

Not sure what the "Disc" part at the end is about, and am at work so I'm not able to see if it is a full working version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish Telltale would follow up The Wolf Among Us instead of just trying to ride the cotails of whatever is popular at the time.

Microsoft Store, not xbox store.
I think he is referring to Episode 1. I believe you have to have the first one to install the second.

I know for those of you who might have 1 and got in on episode 2 for free, if it doesn't show up as downloading go the the my games and apps, go to the installed games and then hit the menu button on the game, from there hit manage game and episode 2 should be in the ready to install area. It seems like this is an issue with episodic content on some games. They don't show up in the main "ready to install" or "Update" screen. I had the same issue with Hitman.

I remember reading somewhere that if you get ahold of the disc version of the game, you pretty much just install the "rights" to the content of the game and you can download and install the rest of the game for free. Any word if thats true?

having digital content on a disc helps in some cases. Like the game of the year or "complete" versions of games like Elder Scrolls, Skyrim or Bioshock infinite, just buy it used, install the extra dlc content on the second disc, return to gamestop, wham bam thank you ma'am.

meh I guess im in the minority but I liked the back to the future telltale game more than this one. Felt like I had at least some more freedom in the B2F one this feels just like one long quick time event.

Really wish Telltale would follow up The Wolf Among Us instead of just trying to ride the cotails of whatever is popular at the time.
I know what you mean. I don't play their games anymore really. Its borderlands, game of thrones, walking dead, minecraft, walking dead, walking dead spin off, batman and so on. They only seem to do stuff on things I'm tired of hearing about.

I know what you mean. I don't play their games anymore really. Its borderlands, game of thrones, walking dead, minecraft, walking dead, walking dead spin off, batman and so on. They only seem to do stuff on things I'm tired of hearing about.
Exactly. The games they've announced are completely yawn worthy as well. Guardians Of The Galaxy telltale game....

ITT: People downloading free telltale episodes and complaining that telltale makes games based on what'll make them money

I'm just tired and hungry, accidently bumped this to complain about something else

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/batman---the-telltale-series---episode-2:whistle2:children-of-arkham---disc/C3P6N4KXBFK7?tduid=(875a058d5f9a476855ae312c1816b94f)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-dAT4yj8HedILkC8cLk2THg)()

Credit to BatteredBarbieDoll on Bluray.com

Edit: The description on the page is listed as:

Batman- The Telltale Series - Episode 2: Children of Arkham - Disc

Not sure what the "Disc" part at the end is about, and am at work so I'm not able to see if it is a full working version.
I had no idea about this! thanks for the heads up!!

By far the best one they've ever done. I've given up hope on it though. Haven't they done like three seasons of Walking Dead now? No question Wolf is what put them on the map as far as consoles go yet they just focus on WD and new series.

By far the best one they've ever done. I've given up hope on it though. Haven't they done like three seasons of Walking Dead now? No question Wolf is what put them on the map as far as consoles go yet they just focus on WD and new series.
Yeah it's pretty annoying. They seem like they just try to bank on whatever is popular at any given time rather than trying to make something that would become popular. The Game Of Thrones games are the ultimate lul.

bread's done
Back