maybe a cag can help me. i woke up today and noticed my wireless mouse stopped working. i go to device manager and see a yellow triangle in the mouse section as follows......
mice and other pointing devices
HID compliant mouse
windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. the driver may be corrupted or missing (code 39)
the attributes of the specified mapping file for a section of memory cannot be read
its a USB mouse and i did the following and none of these worked
- uninstalled/reinstalled drivers
- checked all the usb ports and tried several mice including this one, on laptop and they work fine, just not on my pc
- dug into the regedit files and deleted the upper filters
- went to the logitech website and downloaded the most up to date drivers
- totally bi passed the usb part and hooked up a PS/2 mouse and still no luck
i seriously dont have any idea what to do now. any suggestions would be great.