- - - - -

Best coffee?

Coffee Tea Starbucks Dunkin Tim Hortons Espresso Keurig

#31 BlazedTekken   reload lungs CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlazedTekken

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

*Ahem* Folgers is the Miller Lite of coffee. :-

Yeah I know what you mean, Miller Lite is cheap and disgusting as hell lol. I'm used to Folgers because that's what I've drank my whole adult life. I don't really know what our store carries other than that because I haven't looked around for others haha.

#32 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   16145 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

Yeah I know what you mean, Miller Lite is cheap and disgusting as hell lol. I'm used to Folgers because that's what I've drank my whole adult life. I don't really know what our store carries other than that because I haven't looked around for others haha.

You poor person. Can always try local shops until you find a coffee brand you love. Experiment and have fun!

#33 BlazedTekken   reload lungs CAGiversary!   164 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlazedTekken

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:31 AM

Whatever I get, I'm going decaf. I know that's a sin in this thread, but once I start drinking coffee I can't stop lol.

#34 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2509 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:57 PM

*Ahem* Folgers is the Miller Lite of coffee. :-

Folgers is the mule piss of coffee. 

#35 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3866 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

I was just in Philadelphia for work recently and discovered a small chain called La Colombe Coffee which has oat milk lattes on draft. A coworker told me I had to try it, and I ended up getting one every day I was there. One of the best coffee drinks I've ever had at a coffee shop.

https://www.lacolomb...es#philadelphia

#36 nathan865321  

nathan865321

Posted 29 February 2020 - 09:47 AM

That depends on your taste. There cannot be any simple or direct answer. You may prefer sweet dense coffee (Greece, Turkey) or classical espresso (Italy). I have had wonderful coffee in Addis Ababa and I am sure South America has many high quality coffees and coffee establishments. What is easy and very valid is to say that you will not ever get good coffee in Cafe Nero, Starbucks and similar establishments and whipped cream, marshmallows are similar additions have only the merit of hiding the taste. Neither will you ever have a good drink of coffee in a paper cup!

#37 lhiarjane95  

lhiarjane95

Posted 11 May 2020 - 01:32 PM

You guys should head out to Taiwan and try the coffee shops out there. They literally beat Starbucks

#38 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   7378 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2021 - 11:59 AM

K Cups? Really?

#39 Scobie   CAG City Rocker CAGiversary!   3046 Posts   Joined 16.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2021 - 05:07 PM

The Folgers 1850 line is pretty good and a lot cheaper than most snooty gourmet brands.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coffee, Tea, Starbucks, Dunkin, Tim Hortons, Espresso, Keurig