- - - - -

Best coffee?

Coffee Tea Starbucks Dunkin Tim Hortons Espresso Keurig

#31 Zamasu   Ningens CAG in Training   31 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

*Ahem* Folgers is the Miller Lite of coffee. :-

Yeah I know what you mean, Miller Lite is cheap and disgusting as hell lol. I'm used to Folgers because that's what I've drank my whole adult life. I don't really know what our store carries other than that because I haven't looked around for others haha.

#32 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   14388 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

Yeah I know what you mean, Miller Lite is cheap and disgusting as hell lol. I'm used to Folgers because that's what I've drank my whole adult life. I don't really know what our store carries other than that because I haven't looked around for others haha.

You poor person. Can always try local shops until you find a coffee brand you love. Experiment and have fun!

#33 Zamasu   Ningens CAG in Training   31 Posts   Joined 1.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 July 2019 - 07:31 AM

Whatever I get, I'm going decaf. I know that's a sin in this thread, but once I start drinking coffee I can't stop lol.

#34 berzirk   I'm not so serious CAGiversary!   2507 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 July 2019 - 08:57 PM

*Ahem* Folgers is the Miller Lite of coffee. :-

Folgers is the mule piss of coffee. 

#35 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   2542 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:47 PM

I was just in Philadelphia for work recently and discovered a small chain called La Colombe Coffee which has oat milk lattes on draft. A coworker told me I had to try it, and I ended up getting one every day I was there. One of the best coffee drinks I've ever had at a coffee shop.

https://www.lacolomb...es#philadelphia

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coffee, Tea, Starbucks, Dunkin, Tim Hortons, Espresso, Keurig