* * * * * 1 votes

Retrovidya's Lowball Everything Must Go-ball. [OVER]

lowball games Playstation Vita Nintendo wiiu snes amiibo auction cag paypal

#181 2hott  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:52 AM

I'm pretty sure the $2 bid for Monster Hunter was mine. I could be wrong and he could have bid before me, but I don't see it.

#182 Osirus313   CAG's Mega Man CAGiversary!   373 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:19 AM

The PS vita...is that the slim version?

#183 Wchillinman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1093 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Wchillinman

Posted 30 April 2017 - 05:07 AM

I'm pretty sure the $2 bid for Monster Hunter was mine. I could be wrong and he could have bid before me, but I don't see it.

That bid was yours. My internet was taken out by the storm for some hours. So I completely missed the end of this.  :cry:

#184 da1nonliiny   Th3 W1cK3d 0n3s CAGiversary!   352 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

da1nonliiny

Posted 30 April 2017 - 03:10 PM

feeling the integrity, considering he could have just taken the extra money from the later bids. I'll give you the last bid I made for the Mystery box, $22 is yours.

Hey thanks for that but you won fair and square so you could have it.
Thank You though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#185 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:22 PM

The PS vita...is that the slim version?

Yes, it is the slim version.

#186 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:23 PM

Went ahead and fixed that for you.

#187 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2017 - 04:24 PM

That bid was yours. My internet was taken out by the storm for some hours. So I completely missed the end of this.  :cry:

Aww man that totally sucks I was wondering where you were. Well luckily you still got a few things :P

#188 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:18 AM

Sorry, for getting them out so late but invoices are now all sent out to everyone except those who won consoles as I personally messaged you. I will be shipping as payments are received. I don't want to rush anyone and shipping costs will not change for any of you but know that I am moving this weekend so if your payment is not received by before May 5th that there will be a slight delay in shipping as I won't be able to ship until late the following week due to the move. I would greatly appreciate if you can pay before the 5th since that is less stuff I have to pack :)

If you have any questions about anything or if I may have made an error on your invoice please message me. I have already received some payments and plan to ship things tomorrow. Those who made a payment will get tracking sent to them.

Thanks,

Retrovidya

#189 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

Doing my trip to the post office here soon. If anyone else wants their stuff shipped today be sure to submit your payment in about the next 30 minutes and I can get it out. If you already paid than your stuff will be shipped today and I will PM your tracking once I get back a little later tonight.

#190 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 01 May 2017 - 11:04 PM

Everyone who has paid so far has their package shipped out and you should have a tracking number from me.

Everyone else we have already spoken about things or I am still waiting to here back from you. I would like to ship some more out tomorrow so if you could make your payments tonight I can get those out for you. I am moving on the 5th so it would be best to get your stuff to you before than so I don't have to take it with me and you don't have to wait :)

I appreciate everyone who has participated and when this is all over I will make sure to leave feedback for you all.

#191 Retrovidya   Retrovidya CAGiversary!   148 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Tracking sent sorry it was late been so busy finishing up packing and Internet was turned off so doing this on cell phone. I have one last package and will be done. Let me know when you get your packages and I will leave feedback when I am finished moving. Also if I do this in the future might have to fix the way I do shipping because I ate a ton of the costs :P my fault for grossly underestimating shipping but all I care is you guys are happy with your stuff and be sure to let me know :)