* * * * - 17 votes

XBL Deals - 2017, Part II

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#15961 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1582 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:24 PM

I think I keep deleting my posts by accident when I try to edit them on mobile. Guess I should make a new post when I need to update rather than try editing my old one.

Anyway, those awaiting Mixpot rewards should check your Order History under View Microsoft account on Xbox.com and see if anything is there. (Click on your profile in the upper right corner.)

#15962 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2567 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

The Carnivals & Legends add-on comes with 2 tables (Adventure Land & Son of Zeus)

It's free on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Win10 and Steam. Not iOS or Android.

Yep, Pinball FX3 is now on Nintendo Switch.

https://www.nintendo...ball-fx3-switch

Looks like they have Stern Pinball on there too.

https://www.nintendo...l-arcade-switch

The Switch version is pretty cool, grab it there too if you have one. You can do a vertical layout in handheld mode and it uses HD rumble.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#15963 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:34 PM

There's YouTube (now 4K) and YouTube TV (live TV/DVR service)

I don't pay for or use YouTube TV so not sure if that does 4K as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There is actually two "Youtube" apps. My girlfriend had one installed on her S already, and I transferred the one I had installed (along with everything else on my X) to her S. The one she had first has much fewer and worse reviews than the one I have. They are different versions, both fully updated, both called "Youtube," hers has a white background and mine has a red background.

DGeneratekane.png

#15964 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   43864 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

Posted 12 December 2017 - 09:38 PM

There is actually two "Youtube" apps. My girlfriend had one installed on her S already, and I transferred the one I had installed (along with everything else on my X) to her S. The one she had first has much fewer and worse reviews than the one I have. They are different versions, both fully updated, both called "Youtube," hers has a white background and mine has a red background.

Ah...ok. Well i had the red one, after the update it went white, that's the 4K one i assume.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

1046150.png

#15965 rickr304   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   35 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

rickr304

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:09 PM

Mafia III Collector's Edition for $25. $1.99 shipping.

Link

Thanks.  Would have missed this if not for this post.

Season pass itself MSRP is 30 dollars, so collectors edition for 28.61 after tax and shipping is a great deal.

#15966 miketheplantguy  

miketheplantguy

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:34 PM

I think I keep deleting my posts by accident when I try to edit them on mobile. Guess I should make a new post when I need to update rather than try editing my old one.

Anyway, those awaiting Mixpot rewards should check your Order History under View Microsoft account on Xbox.com and see if anything is there. (Click on your profile in the upper right corner.)

My personal icon - view Microsoft account - “recent purchases”

Has nothing. Maybe I missed it. This was my first attempt at getting a Mixpot so I could’ve done something wrong.

#15967 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

My personal icon - view Microsoft account - “recent purchases”

Has nothing. Maybe I missed it. This was my first attempt at getting a Mixpot so I could’ve done something wrong.

How did you watch the awards? If your Gamertag (or MS account can't remember) wasn't linked you wouldn't get anything. I signed into my account through the website on my PC and left it on for a couple hours running at 144p so as not to waste my precious bandwidth. I received everything on the eighth.

DGeneratekane.png

#15968 miketheplantguy  

miketheplantguy

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:49 PM

How did you watch the awards? If your Gamertag (or MS account can't remember) wasn't linked you wouldn't get anything. I signed into my account through the website on my PC and left it on for a couple hours running at 144p so as not to waste my precious bandwidth. I received everything on the eighth.

Watched it on the mixer ap logged in w Microsoft account. Not very long. Maybe 10 min on Xbox stream and 10 on main stream. Did everyone else get theirs?

#15969 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3675 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:56 PM

Watched it on the mixer ap logged in w Microsoft account. Not very long. Maybe 10 min on Xbox stream and 10 on main stream. Did everyone else get theirs?

I probably missed the first 20 mins, rest of it I watched on my Xbox.

#15970 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7499 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

Will you cool guys send me a club invite for Forza horizon 3.
Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#15971 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11107 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

Oof.

... go to sleep.

#15972 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1836 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

I got Warframe and FM7 add-ons but how can you tell if you got the Goat Simulator license? I checked on-line and there is no option to purchase it but my other GwG titles show the same thing.

#15973 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

Oof.

giphy.gif

#15974 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1582 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

Oof.

#15975 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6958 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:29 AM

Not sure whether I should bother to pick up my PUBG from Best Buy but I have always wanted to try it. Regardless of framerate issues, I’m sure I would suck though. :)

#15976 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:40 AM

I got Warframe and FM7 add-ons but how can you tell if you got the Goat Simulator license? I checked on-line and there is no option to purchase it but my other GwG titles show the same thing.

I was online at the time and got a notification from mixer that it was available, but I can see it both under my MS account "purchases" as well as it shows up under the ready to install tab.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DGeneratekane.png

#15977 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:42 AM

Just saw that I got this. Enjoy.

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode. T7GKQ-QV49W-9WRYX-746RW-P4RHZ

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#15978 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1582 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:54 AM

Just saw that I got this. Enjoy.

Thank you for playing Gears of War 4 and continuing to be a fan. Here is a customized Gears of War themed racing suit to use in Forza Motorsport 7. Redeem on your console or at Xbox.com/redeemcode.

I used it. Thank You. I actually play the game quite a bit, so will definitely use it. 1 more chip in the 100 Driver Gear achievement.

EDIT: The Forza news forum says that anyone who plays Gears 4 by Dec. 31 will get this racing suit sent to them in January. The people who got them now might have been from the same offer in Nov. If I get one sent to me, I'll post it back here and return the favor.

#15979 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3602 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

Once again a great Batman return to Arkham sale on PSN yet we have never got a nickel off on Xbox.

Tastes like chicken.

#15980 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:58 AM

I used it. Thank You. I actually play the game quite a bit, so will definitely use it. 1 more chip in the 100 Driver Gear achievement.

Glad you got it. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

#15981 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4646 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

It saddens me to see all of these Xbox One bundles available, and none of them come with Gears of War 4.

Even yesterday at the Microsoft store, they have Super Lucky's Tale and a second selected game of my choosing. I'd pick Gears 4 over Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Assassin's Creed, and Hasbro Collection anyday.

#15982 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1416 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

Once again a great Batman return to Arkham sale on PSN yet we have never got a nickel off on Xbox.

Check to see if your local Target can hook you up, it's clearanced for $9.98. I was able to find a copy at TRU for $6.98 also.

#15983 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9434 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

The Carnivals & Legends add-on comes with 2 tables (Adventure Land & Son of Zeus)

It's free on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Win10 and Steam. Not iOS or Android.

Yep, Pinball FX3 is now on Nintendo Switch.

https://www.nintendo...ball-fx3-switch

Looks like they have Stern Pinball on there too.

https://www.nintendo...l-arcade-switch

Lol, if I had a Switch I'd be picking up all the tables once again - guilty pleasure, I got a few of them for my Android already (when they went on sale $1 a pop) - just to play on the couch in the other room with my head buried into the screen. I got the new tables but they're just an exclamation points on them and then it redirects me to the purchase UI. Weird. It might be my crappy connection or I have to research this on Zen's FB page (see if others have issues with it as well).

Btw, all Star Wars tables for this week's Match Ups.

NIce, yeah I have:

Forza Motorsport 7 Gears of War Driver Gear

Exclusive Prestige Pack IV (guessing Warframe)

E3 Race Suit (guessing also for FM7)

That's it, I got Goat Simulator already.

Edited by Spybreak9, 13 December 2017 - 01:39 AM.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2

#15984 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   11107 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

https://www.trueachi...ace-in-december

Sword Coast Legends is being delisted very shortly.

60% off next week. Heard It's an OK game. Too bad they couldn't go cheaper if they are leaving. Never understood why it couldn't be $1 or something when these things get delisted.

... go to sleep.

#15985 CaseX   CAG addict CAGiversary!   2047 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

Just got message from Xbox with the reward for completing last month's Game Pass Quest: free download of the movie Assassin's Creed (2016).

#15986 Colddecembersnow   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   451 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Colddecembersnow

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:51 AM

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be Oof.

"Not a person in sight." Someone literally ran in front of them seconds before. lol. In all seriousness, during gameplay I have had very little trouble playing on my OG XB.

#15987 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2735 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:56 AM

Just got message from Xbox with the reward for completing last month's Game Pass Quest: free download of the movie Assassin's Creed (2016).

They need to clear the shelves of all those digital copies.

#15988 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7334 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 02:57 AM

Speaking of FH3 BB has it on sale for $23.99 with GCU.  Seems like a decent price I think.  Not sure if it is a DOTD or BF extended price or what.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#15989 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   505 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

My game pass prize was a copy of the assassins creed movie, I have no interest in it so if any of the regulars wants it let me know!

The weed of crime bears bitter fruit.

#15990 evful   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   380 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2017 - 03:03 AM

Whew, I lucked out and received a month of gold as my game pass reward.

Steam: bigsalad

XBL/PSN: BigSalad