* * * * * 9 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Battlefield 4/Hardline, WRC 5/6, Devil May Cry, Prototype, more | Anime Month, ME: Andromeda | GwG: Runbow, Grow Up, Lego Pirates

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#2821 Docsamson   Old School CAGiversary!   316 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:21 AM

Beat Overcooked earlier. Game is fantastic, and a really good challenge, without feeling cheap at all.
One frustrating thing is that my buddy who I was playing with and had signed in to his name on my console got all the same achievements as me throughout our play sessions, except for the one for beating the game. We even both signed in as him and played through the final boss again to beat the game a second time and he still didn't get it. Hopefully it just pops for him later.
I'm actually interested in getting 3 stars on the 5 or so maps I haven't yet as well

Really enjoy that game. Unfortunately my wife and kids aren't good enough to help me finish the game. Boo family!

#2822 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 01:22 AM

Redeemed the path of exile beta code from the Xbox app, but it's not showing up in my ready to install list or history :(

I had this issue yesterday with the NHL 18 beta, used to be pretty instant after I input the code on xbox.com or the app the download would show up on my console dashboard pretty quickly, it was a few hours for NHL 18 to finally show up. 

#2823 Gurren Lagann   Who Da Hell Do You Think I Am CAGiversary!   2119 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Gurren Lagann

Posted Today, 01:27 AM

I wonder what exciting new games will be added to the Xbox game pass?I have a feeling they will add one of the darksiders or dead rising games.
Posted Image

#2824 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted Today, 01:32 AM

Just got my PoE code too. And I also found out this shit has 6 PLAYER online co-op. That is pure madness! I can't imagine the fun I'm going to have with this thing.

#2825 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   91 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted Today, 01:34 AM

New dlc for halo wars 2 is out, including a two mission story "expansion".... I guess that's what they meant by story content being part of the season pass

#2826 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   7765 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted Today, 01:53 AM

New dlc for halo wars 2 is out, including a two mission story "expansion".... I guess that's what they meant by story content being part of the season pass

Fugging 32GB update...

Anak+Chuckatoa.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

GameStop TIV comparison spreadsheet --> https://docs.google....zkYs/edit#gid=0

#2827 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 02:30 AM

Really enjoy that game. Unfortunately my wife and kids aren't good enough to help me finish the game. Boo family!

I bought it for my 11 year old nephew hoping to make some headway, man he sucks at the earthquake levels 

#2828 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 02:42 AM

Does anyone know if PvZ Garden Warfare 1 on the 360 had its servers shutdown? I haven't been able to connect for a couple days now.

8672117753_95059863f9_o.gif  

#2829 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   8731 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:52 AM

Includes 2 story missions following ODST troopers to the redacted. End game content here so Spoilers abound.

https://www.halowayp...arbreaker-drops

TATS

Spoiler

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67eVdThmcK.jpgoVbieaO.pngcuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Forza Motorsport 7, Crackdown 3, Assassin's Creed: Origins

#2830 2nahelper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   75 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

2nahelper

Posted Today, 03:27 AM

Anyone else having issues with gaining Microsoft rewards on mobile?

I got 4 searches to count on mobile today before they stopped. None on PC will work at all. Guessing it's down?

#2831 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4165 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:46 AM

I bought it for my 11 year old nephew hoping to make some headway, man he sucks at the earthquake levels

Yeah, that level is tough, but they get way more difficult as the game goes on. You definitely get better as you go on though, which is necessary because eventually you need to basically 3 star every level you play to be able to progress

StudentofTruth.png

#2832 sp0rklez  

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

Anyone else having issues with gaining Microsoft rewards on mobile?

As in the searches aren't counting at all? If so, yep. Glad to know it isn't just me, but it's still annoying.

#2833 kcobra22  

Posted Today, 03:50 AM

Beat Overcooked earlier. Game is fantastic, and a really good challenge, without feeling cheap at all.

Did you guys realize that the B button is dash? I try to let people know since the game still doesn't tell players about that feature.

#2834 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4165 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:00 AM

Did you guys realize that the B button is dash? I try to let people know since the game still doesn't tell players about that feature.

Yup we were dashing all over the place. I don't think there's any way you could finish the game without using dash. Me and my buddy had a really good system going, but I'd love to see how the game plays with 4 people.

StudentofTruth.png

#2835 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   8731 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:12 AM

As in the searches aren't counting at all? If so, yep. Glad to know it isn't just me, but it's still annoying.

Same but the points I got out of the email worked. *shrugs*

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67eVdThmcK.jpgoVbieaO.pngcuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Forza Motorsport 7, Crackdown 3, Assassin's Creed: Origins

#2836 illatwill  

illatwill

Posted Today, 04:37 AM

Same but the points I got out of the email worked. *shrugs*

Same here, glad to know I wasn't the only one.

#2837 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   4449 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:53 AM

Bing rewards app searches on two different android phones aren't counting for me, but using cortana on a wp 8 just worked.

#2838 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   895 Posts   Joined 1.5 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted Today, 04:56 AM

Finished Andromeda tonight. The amount of sidequests is overwhelming, but it's a great game.

Spoiler

Now to try and talk myself into an Insanity speedrun.

6TJRqLz.gif

#2839 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3362 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:21 AM

Now to try and talk myself into an Insanity speedrun.

Spoiler