* * * * - 16 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Mega Man, Bridge Constructor, Styx, Refunct, more | GwG: BTTF, Vermintide; Marlow Briggs | Spotlight Battlefron II, Injustice 2

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#7471 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6413 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

Hey, did you hear we might get a cool parade soon! Good times, good times...

Yeah, cool. So we can really feel like North Korea and Russia where they have these bullshit military parades. :(

#7472 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65941 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

You live in the land of hot blondes and amazing surf. We live in the Idiocracy of Trumpistan. Bite us.

He lives in the land of death with the many creatures that could take him out easily should he venture out too far.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#7473 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   4144 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:51 AM

MvCI is fun but feels incomplete. Long load times, delayed inputs in menu, achievements not live yet, and game doesn't show up in recent games in guide. Haven't tried online yet. Want to play story mode to try out all the characters but so far the fights are 30-60 of loading, 20 second fight, short cuts energy. Hopefully gets more challenging after this first part.

Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

#7474 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9297 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:22 AM

So if you've played the FM7 demo today and enjoyed it I hate you, I hate you.

Man that Dubai track looks sick and a really cool feature to have the sand on the track as dynamic weather.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Far Cry 5, Sea of Thieves, Crackdown 3, State of Decay 2

#7475 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7267 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:23 AM

Man that Dubai track looks sick and a really cool feature to have the sand on the track as dynamic weather.

I guess you don't hate me then.  I downloaded it but haven't played it yet.  Probably tomorrow though.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#7476 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9297 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:30 AM

I guess you don't hate me then.  I downloaded it but haven't played it yet.  Probably tomorrow though.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

#7477 dreweth99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

dreweth99

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:50 AM

As a level 12 asshole in Forza rewards I will say I was upset by the demo. The Porsche handles like dog squeeze and I hated the new action camera.

Turned the camera to limited motion and did the euro truck race though, maybe Forza 7 is ok.

#7478 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:51 AM

Nope. This doesn't even include that. The 4K update comes on 11/7. 

When all is said and done, the best version of F7 will be over 100gb. 

Damn. Rip everyone with a datacap then. 

Hey, did you hear we might get a cool parade soon!  Good times, good times...

I assume he doesn't know what Bastille Day is about then...

VAXyo12.gif

#7479 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6413 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:54 AM

Really not a straight Forza fan (Horizon is much more my style), but WTF? I’ll download the demo just to check out the how slick it is.

No data cap here. ;)

#7480 Colddecembersnow   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   429 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Colddecembersnow

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:01 AM

https://rewards.xbox...ey-sweepstakes/ Don't forget guys. Hope someone is lucky and wins the American Express $500 gift card.

Seems rather easy to win the racer outfit for your avatar at least.

”don’t miss out on the almost $1 MILLION worth of Rewards we’re giving away!”

TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $336,973.20.

Does a 1/3rd of a million count as almost $1 MILLION? What? 200,000 of that is the avatar.

#7481 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6425 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:49 AM

That's sort of good and bad for mystery heroes, it might make me want to play it more, though I can't say I didn't take advantage of intentional suicide to get a hero I am at least decent with lol (I admit it was pointless most of the time).

Not related to Overwatch but noticed these 360 games I own that work on Xbox One just got updates.

Bejeweled 2

Earthworm Jim HD

Ikaruga

Joy Ride Turbo

Super Meat Boy

I had 27 updates, all were 360 games except for Overwatch.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#7482 Strider Turbulence   Son of the Old Gods CAGiversary!   6425 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Strider Turbulence

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:59 AM

MvCI is fun but feels incomplete. Long load times, delayed inputs in menu, achievements not live yet, and game doesn't show up in recent games in guide. Haven't tried online yet. Want to play story mode to try out all the characters but so far the fights are 30-60 of loading, 20 second fight, short cuts energy. Hopefully gets more challenging after this first part.

Yeah, this game feels really half hearted from everything but it's gameplay. Kinda regret paying full price since I'm fed up with how Capcom has handled this game and it's fighting games in general since CVS2 but, oh well, still better than MVC3/UMVC3.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

Stop wasting your money on videogames and sign up at prizerebel! Just do some simple and short surveys and in a couple of weeks time, you'll have enough credit to buy a $60 release! Or PSN/Xbox credit. Why pay money to fund your hoarding addiction when you can do it for freeeee!!!

#7483 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3746 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:10 AM

He lives in the land of death with the many creatures that could take him out easily should he venture out too far.

But Forza Horizon 3 made it look so cool, especially that city with all of the orange roads, ramps and loops.  I'd like to visit there someday.

#7484 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   2858 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:26 AM

Really not a straight Forza fan (Horizon is much more my style), but WTF? I’ll download the demo just to check out the how slick it is.

No data cap here. ;)

Which is the exact reason I won't be downloading it.  While I much prefer Horizon as well, I still play every entry in the series and am really looking forward to 7.  I got in on the deluxe version (or whatever it's called) price mistake Amazon had so I see no need to waste 23 of my precious 500 GBs I have each month on something I already will be getting.  And from the sound of things I'll be needing every last one of those GBs after this comes out.

782879.png

#7485 davidflecha17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   533 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

davidflecha17

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:18 AM

”don’t miss out on the almost $1 MILLION worth of Rewards we’re giving away!”
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $336,973.20.
Does a 1/3rd of a million count as almost $1 MILLION? What? 200,000 of that is the avatar.

Got the avatar and one month of live. Awesome!

#7486 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6413 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:22 AM

Which is the exact reason I won't be downloading it. While I much prefer Horizon as well, I still play every entry in the series and am really looking forward to 7. I got in on the deluxe version (or whatever it's called) price mistake Amazon had so I see no need to waste 23 of my precious 500 GBs I have each month on something I already will be getting. And from the sound of things I'll be needing every last one of those GBs after this comes out.

Well, after playing the demo, I may have to get it myself. Gorgeous game. Even just the HDR on my S looks beautiful. Can’t imagine what it’ll be like on the X.

#7487 inkcil   This Baby Bomber go Boo Boo CAGiversary!   901 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:27 AM

What happened?  No new sale this week? 

#7488 jimbobvaquero  

jimbobvaquero

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:28 AM

Anyone else doing the UHH3 thing on TA? I got matched with another person who has all the advantages in our first round. It's a lot of easy achievements, but all the games he has previously started. So he'll probably win the first round. It's a real good excuse to dip into the ole backlog.

1104203.png

#7489 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8595 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:38 AM

What happened?  No new sale this week? 

https://majornelson....tlight-sale-98/

#7490 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9297 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 04:56 AM

Which is the exact reason I won't be downloading it. While I much prefer Horizon as well, I still play every entry in the series and am really looking forward to 7. I got in on the deluxe version (or whatever it's called) price mistake Amazon had so I see no need to waste 23 of my precious 500 GBs I have each month on something I already will be getting. And from the sound of things I'll be needing every last one of those GBs after this comes out.

Yeah this has me worried, as I'm having a struggle to download Saints Row: The Third & Livelock - both about 8GB - and I'm crawling during the day, 4 Mb/s (used to be 40) at night. I'm hoping I'll go back to normal 2 days from now, when my billing cycle restarts, as yeah I also got in on Amazon's FM7 price glitch back during E3.
That and I have 96% used on the 4TB HDD, 147.5 GB free atm. 😐
Wow, could be worse. 😮https://www.engadget...rural-internet/

#7491 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:56 AM

Anyone else doing the UHH3 thing on TA? I got matched with another person who has all the advantages in our first round. It's a lot of easy achievements, but all the games he has previously started. So he'll probably win the first round. It's a real good excuse to dip into the ole backlog.

Man. I'm on TA every day, I'm dedicated to 100%ing most of the shit I play, and I have a pretty lengthy achievement streak going....but I never feel compelled to participate in any of those community events. Achievement hunting is more like a hobby to me, I don't want to make it competitive.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#7492 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10985 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

That's sort of good and bad for mystery heroes, it might make me want to play it more, though I can't say I didn't take advantage of intentional suicide to get a hero I am at least decent with lol (I admit it was pointless most of the time).

Not related to Overwatch but noticed these 360 games I own that work on Xbox One just got updates.

Bejeweled 2

Earthworm Jim HD

Ikaruga

Joy Ride Turbo

Super Meat Boy

Probably emulator related if all those old games got updates..

I'm hoping for some secret BC improvement outside of extra frame rate and Anti Aliasing.

Far Cry, GreedFall, OKami and LA Noire added to Major Nelson's X List.

Still no sign of Doom (shown at E3) and The Evil Within 2 (on their own damn website... Bethesda.

I don't remember seeing Mafia 3 there but It's there now.

Also standard XBox One X's go up for pre-order sometime today.

We are now 48ish days away from It's launch.

... go to sleep.

#7493 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7267 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:06 PM

As a level 12 asshole in Forza rewards I will say I was upset by the demo. The Porsche handles like dog squeeze and I hated the new action camera.

Turned the camera to limited motion and did the euro truck race though, maybe Forza 7 is ok.

Ran a race with all three car types this morning.  I assume there is nothing else to the demo other then the 3 cars/tracks?  Pretty lame demo if that is all they offer.  In FH3 they gave you quite a bit to do in the Demo and I was quickly sold on it.

Or am I missing it?  I was half a sleep this morning when I ran through it.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#7494 kcobra22  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:20 PM

Fortnite Battle Royale will be FREE to everyone on Sept 26th, don't need the base game. Squads will also be added on that day.

Is Battle Royale really free?
Yes, starting on September 26. We launched a public test and it worked better than we expected. We want the game to reach as many players as possible, so we decided to release Battle Royale for free sooner than we anticipated.

#7495 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3930 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:01 PM

I guess I can practice pubG with fortnite if it's actually free

1024483.png

#7496 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

Anyone with Battlefield 3 premium know how to download the map packs? I don’t get an option for any of them from in game.

EDIT: Nevermind, Premium was just glitching.

VAXyo12.gif

#7497 akathatoneguy   Use your turn signal CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

akathatoneguy

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

So no BC announcement Tuesday, but a future announcement for Fable Anniversary?

I believe everything the New York Times says! They NEVER have an agenda or take things out of context!

I get what you're trying to say, but in this case, the article has direct quotes from Trump confirming that it's something he'd like to do. "Fake news" and media bias only goes so far when you're working with actual things that he said or did.

I remember playing MvC 3 and pretty much spending most of my time doing the arcade mode with different characters to see their endings, since I suck at playing other people online. I hated the boss fight. I had to play at such a low level that all of the other fights were completely boring in order to ensure I could actually beat Galactus. If I played at a challenging level for the other fights, Galactus would Fuck my world up. Not such good times.

Damn. Rip everyone with a datacap then.

Yeah. I'm a Mediacom customer and I currently roll with 400 GB per month. It works out okay, but we are almost always right near the limit as it is.  What sucks is the next level up is a 1,000 GB limit, which is twice what we need even when I download a large game or we use way more data than usual. I guess that eventually, 4K streaming and games will fix that problem, though.

#7498 mundial1345   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   260 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

mundial1345

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

Anyone winning anything on the forza turn the key sweepstakes. Won a driver outfit dlc yesterday and won a hoonigan car pack today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1096192.png[

#7499 MOStateSuperman   I eat birds and planes for breakfast. CAGiversary!   245 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

MOStateSuperman

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:36 PM

Anyone winning anything on the forza turn the key sweepstakes. Won a driver outfit dlc yesterday and won a hoonigan car pack today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nada for my first two - got the Hoonigan pack today. 

#7500 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   948 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

Is there a thread for OG Xbox games that focuses on sales and the upcoming BC?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360