* * * * - 12 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Overwatch, Styx, Livelock, Rockstar on 360, more | Battlefield, Far Cry | GwG: Oxenfree, Forza MS 5, Battlefield 3

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#4561 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

I'm watching too much news. I thought that you said Richard Spencer and I was like "oh no you don't, mother fuc.... Wait... PHIL Spencer..."

Yeah I'm not a tiki torch carrier I have a black wife lol.

#4562 CamperinaBush   Games! CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

CamperinaBush

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:54 AM

In case anyone else is excited for Path of Exile (free to play) on the XB1, it's releasing on Thursday, August 24.

source: https://majornelson....100000000766673

I've been playing the beta and thoroughly enjoying it. Not having a mouse cursor can be challenging at times when a lot of loot drops in the same place, but it's a great ARPG!

CamperInaBush.png

#4563 Sielanas  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:13 PM

Here is the link to preorder --> https://www.microsof...le/BZL0234XFMQ5

Also, even though the game is "free to play," the only way to preorder the game is in a $20 bundle. Lame. Hopefully when it releases there will be a free option.

Why do you need to pre-order a free game?

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#4564 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

Ok, so yesterday I got the last two achievements in Bayonetta, but they didn't count in my overall gamerscore nor do they show in the Bayonetta achievement list. I'm stuck at 880/1000.

One thing that did happen while I was playing was I got a message saying "disconnected from Xbox Live". I checked the dashboard and it said I was still online. I figured it was nothing and kept playing. I wonder if that has anything to do with this. Anyone experience this too? Really frustrating to spend all those hours on a completion only to be fucked out of it.

#4565 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65307 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:04 PM

Early Access

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#4566 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2235 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

Losing Crackdown 3 this year hurts but is not a deal breaker. I feel that those who planned on buying a Xbox One X will still do so, big exclusives or not (Save Forza 7, of course). At least some of those on the fence will be persuaded by the chance to play all of the big 3rd party releases in the best possible format.  What the X was going to sell will still sell. The long term sales forecast is the question.

While I don't disagree about people already buying still buying, if people really give a shit about best possible format and also have the money to put towards a good 4K/HDR TV, they should just be building or upgrading a PC.

Was going to buy that Citadel dlc, but with no sign of ME3 being made available to buy digitally I'm passing. Subbing to Acess is a waste of money just to have acess to one game, especially when I already own everything else in there that I'd play.

ME3 is usually $5 or less at pretty much any game store.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4567 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8182 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:41 PM

At least for a chance to have it downloaded and ready to go by release.

The real question - why isn't there a free version of the game? Did they change up the economy within the game to the point that it can't sustain the game being free?

#4568 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:55 PM

Phil says XB1X preorder info is coming tomorrow. Info, not that they are starting necessarily.

Preorders will begin Sunday, after their gamescom event.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#4569 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2235 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

The sideloaded MoviePass does work for me, I guess it really was getting slammed too hard yesterday. E-tickets are available at one of my theaters. I think that means I can see the movie without waiting for their debit card.

As for new information, it looks like it will cover special events too, it let me get a ticket for this Doctor Who thing that's tonight.
https://www.fathomev...live-doctor-who

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#4570 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2829 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:15 PM

I've go to say, Phil has really had trouble bringing the exclusives. I have been an Xbox guy for years. I wouldn't have even considered having the PS4 as my main. Lately though, I picked up a PS4 to play the exclusives, and I have been blow away. Uncharted 4 and Ratchet and Clank were both fantastic, and Horizon is one of my favorite games ever. I don't like getting into this console wars bullshit, as I own both consoles I want them to both have good games, but I am really hoping Microsoft announces some exclusives at Gamescom.

In other news, I am looking forward to playing Halo Wars 2. The first one was a lot of fun. I also anxiously await when Crackdown 3 releases. I think I am one of the few people who loved Crackdown 2.

Now this I can fap to.

Now *THIS* I can fap to, my friend.

#4571 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

I've go to say, Phil has really had trouble bringing the exclusives. I have been an Xbox guy for years. I wouldn't have even considered having the PS4 as my main. Lately though, I picked up a PS4 to play the exclusives, and I have been blow away. Uncharted 4 and Ratchet and Clank were both fantastic, and Horizon is one of my favorite games ever. I don't like getting into this console wars bullshit, as I own both consoles I want them to both have good games, but I am really hoping Microsoft announces some exclusives at Gamescom.

In other news, I am looking forward to playing Halo Wars 2. The first one was a lot of fun.

I started playing Halo Wars 2 yesterday but I'm not really enjoying it. The controls are kinda frustrating for this type of game on a console. Managing units was really a pain and moving the cursor felt really weird. I'm glad it's play anywhere because I can play it on the PC.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#4572 Doctor Zod  

Doctor Zod

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:19 PM

Well, with Crackdown 3 not coming until next year now, the BC team should "make it up" for everyone and announce the first two games as soon as humanly possible. Preferably today  :-P

doctor+zod.png

#4573 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5322 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:30 PM

I'm going to end up grabbing a PS4 this holiday season. There are actually some exclusives I want to play. I figure there will be a bundle at some point or I'll buy the bundle at Costco for $249 with Uncharted 4 and the extra controller. Can't wait to play the BC PS3 games, too... Oh, wait... 😂

#4574 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3770 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:34 PM

I look forward to BC news more than anything at this point, so many great games still not BC

1024483.png

#4575 gogomo  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

At least for a chance to have it downloaded and ready to go by release.

The real question - why isn't there a free version of the game? Did they change up the economy within the game to the point that it can't sustain the game being free?

My impression is that the pre-order is only if you wanted that bundle.  It includes a weapon effect (cosmetic), extra stash tab for more storage, and 200 points (not exactly sure what the points are used for).  If you don't care for any of that, you can still grab the game itself for free, though that doesn't show up for pre-download and will probably only show up in the store on release day.

#4576 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:38 PM

I'm going to end up grabbing a PS4 this holiday season. There are actually some exclusives I want to play. I figure there will be a bundle at some point or I'll buy the bundle at Costco for $249 with Uncharted 4 and the extra controller. Can't wait to play the BC PS3 games, too... Oh, wait...

I have always said that everybody should own every console. (If you are able to, obviously.) I've always owned them all. This way you never miss anything. (Speaking of which, I only have 2 people on my friend's list on Switch...anybody here own it? Hit me up for some Splatoon2.)

1035269.png

#4577 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1020 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

Well, with Crackdown 3 not coming until next year now, the BC team should "make it up" for everyone and announce the first two games as soon as humanly possible. Preferably today :-P

And make the first one free again. I know most got it via GWG but I wasn't subscribing at the time.

6TJRqLz.gif

#4578 Z-Saber   Dancing is about butts now CAGiversary!   5441 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

I'm holding onto my GS credit from flips for a One X, but after that, I'm seriously considering a PS4 Pro for the bajillion exclusives I'd like to play. Of course, I barely dent my Xbox backlog, so who's to say it won't happen again with the Sony library.

XBL: Z 5aber

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber

Uplay: Z-Saber

Origin: Z_Saber_64

Battle.net BattleTag: Zsaber#11913

PSN: Zsaber64

#4579 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

Ubi has lowered the digital price of their upcoming Gold versions by ten bucks. (The disc versions are $99.99/$109.99 at retail.)

Far Cry 5 - $89.99 

https://www.microsof...on/bzj681vgs36f

South Park Fractured Anus - $89.99

https://www.microsof...er/bx96vrft6vd8

AC Origins - $99.99

https://www.microsof...on/bv8qkrzkdrdn

On top of that... at Best Buy, the digital versions of FC5 and AC:O come with $10 certificates too.

https://www.bestbuy....kuId=1000008558

https://www.bestbuy....kuId=1000008574

1035269.png

#4580 Ejectedbunny   Cag Bunny CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Ejectedbunny

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Link to throw back Thursday Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episode 2

https://marketplace....15-d802584111f2

Spend $15 get $3 back

#4581 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:19 PM

BF1’s premium pass is free to try from August 15th-21st. http://bit.ly/2haZLU2

8672117753_95059863f9_o.gif  

#4582 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:43 PM

World of Tanks Dunkirk Starter Edition is FREE. Normally $21.99.

https://www.microsof...on/bv529wb37xbt

World of Tanks is getting a single player campaign next week, 8/22. These "War Stories" episodes will also be playable in co-op. TATS.

(The Dunkirk Starter Edition is still free.)

Spoiler

1035269.png

#4583 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5395 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:49 PM

World of Tanks is getting a single player campaign next week, 8/22. These "War Stories" episodes will also be playable in co-op. TATS.

Cool! Anxious to see how that turns out.

#4584 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4270 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:50 PM

The sideloaded MoviePass does work for me, I guess it really was getting slammed too hard yesterday. E-tickets are available at one of my theaters. I think that means I can see the movie without waiting for their debit card.

As for new information, it looks like it will cover special events too, it let me get a ticket for this Doctor Who thing that's tonight.
https://www.fathomev...live-doctor-who

For E tix you do not need to wait for the card. There will be a confirmation code on your E ticket page in the app and you just give that number to the person at the ticket desk. I was pretty sure something wasn't going to work properly last night, and anticipated getting turned away, but it was easy, painless and quick. I'm gonna set a goal to see at least 7 movies in the next month and somewhere around 50 for the year. If I try to watch a movie at home I fall asleep, the only way I can stay awake is if I'm at the actual theater. The next one I really want to see is Baby Driver

StudentofTruth.png

#4585 Donken   Auditor CAGiversary!   2514 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:01 PM

#4586 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

That leaves Battlefield 2 as the only BF game left for BC. What a time!

There are 2 Like New copies left on AWD. $7.55.

https://www.amazon.c...e&startIndex=10

1035269.png

#4587 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:12 PM

Thanks for re-upping this. Previously I hadn't been able to nab it, but it worked this time! Not that I'm any more likely to play...

I'm torn on Deadpool. It looks fun and worth $16, but also doesn't seem to have much if any replay value. Anyone feel like swaying me one way or the other?

#4588 Mr_hockey66   Lets go pens! CAGiversary!   7341 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Mr_hockey66

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

Sorry folks I'm not paying 100.00 for a game. I'll wait 3 months and get it for 10-15. Ubisoft you crazy. The bad thing is there will be people who will.
Mr+hockey66.png

giphy.gif

#4589 chipzilla   Ain't no chillin' in the land of the villains CAGiversary!   274 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

chipzilla

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:19 PM

That leaves Battlefield 2 as the only BF game left for BC. What a time!

There are 2 Like New copies left on AWD. $7.55.

https://www.amazon.c...e&startIndex=10

Battlefield 1943

chipzilla.pngcard.png

#4590 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

Confirmed for Sunday. Surprise? Prob gonna be a day one cheevo, lulz.

1035269.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360