* * * * - 12 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Overwatch, Styx, Livelock, Rockstar on 360, more | Battlefield, Far Cry | GwG: Oxenfree, Forza MS 5, Battlefield 3

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#4981 onimushadavis   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

onimushadavis

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:02 PM

Went ahead and preordered the Scorpio Edition from Amazon, so I can have time to think it over.
Face me demon--Samanosuke Onimusha 1

#4982 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:02 PM

SHIT YEAH, GOT MY PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION PRE-ORDERED!!

#4983 dreweth99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

dreweth99

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:04 PM

GS website is maybe screwing me. Not sure.

Ordered, applied trade credit of purchase total, hit checkout. Nothing happened. Seemed like the form was waiting for me to also enter a CC, so I did, but the trade credit was still applied, so, whatever.

The 1.00 preauth charge pops on my CC, fine. Then the order page stays there. Checked email, nada. Checked order history, it's not there. Try to add another to the cart, won't let me since t said I had purchased already.

Tl;Dr - purchase may not have gone through, or went through with wrong payment, and no confirmations for now from GS website or email.

#4984 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

I'm in my GS right now. He is waiting for the system to push the update.

Live at GS.com
http://www.gamestop....-edition/152559

Same

#4985 even13flow   CEO of GamerNation CAGiversary!   270 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

Target preorder page for Xbox One X changes to Project Scorpio when you add to your cart.

https://www.target.c...on/-/A-52614582

GamerNationCAG.png

Please check out my website http://www.gamernation.org/

#4986 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65307 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:12 PM

Shannon Loftis just announced that three Kinect games from Xbox 360 are being ported to Xbox One with both Kinect or controller input. These will be Microsoft Studios' first Kinect titles since 2014:

Disneyland Adventures
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection  DHsldoTUQAEgdFy.jpg

Wait. They're porting the Xbox 360 version of an Xbox One launch title to Xbox One?

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#4987 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8182 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:14 PM

Wait. They're porting the Xbox 360 version of an Xbox One launch title to Xbox One?

Probably not specifically the games that are already on :xb1:, jut the ones that are only on :360:.  

#4988 dreweth99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

dreweth99

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

GS website is maybe screwing me. Not sure.

Ordered, applied trade credit of purchase total, hit checkout. Nothing happened. Seemed like the form was waiting for me to also enter a CC, so I did, but the trade credit was still applied, so, whatever.

The 1.00 preauth charge pops on my CC, fine. Then the order page stays there. Checked email, nada. Checked order history, it's not there. Try to add another to the cart, won't let me since t said I had purchased already.

Tl;Dr - purchase may not have gone through, or went through with wrong payment, and no confirmations for now from GS website or email.

UPDATE: the website is indeed screwing me. However, I was able to order using the Gamestop iPhone app, of all things. Got a confirmation in my email already.

Now to watch my CC statement like a hawk and make sure they don't try to push the other "order" through later.

Good luck out there.

#4989 bear489   Give me them tags! CAGiversary!   698 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:16 PM

Well crap, I miss read the start time. I thought it was to start at 10pm est. oh well at least got my preorder in on Amazon.

698649.png

#4990 nesuser  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:17 PM

I'm assuming it just has a bunch of additional animals, but it most likely is the Xbox One version with updated controls and new branding. Which is odd to me since the game worked well enough without the Kinect.

#4991 even13flow   CEO of GamerNation CAGiversary!   270 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:18 PM

Target preorder page for Xbox One X changes to Project Scorpio when you add to your cart.

https://www.target.c...on/-/A-52614582

I can't get my preorder to push through with several different cards. Anyone  else having any luck with that?

GamerNationCAG.png

Please check out my website http://www.gamernation.org/

#4992 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:21 PM

All X preorders (at the moment) - no matter the store/site - are for the Project Scorpio Edition of X.

Those will sell out (I mentioned earlier my GS was only getting 8. I was 2nd in line to get one) and then they will only have regular X.

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#4993 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   8948 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

Xbox with a small green Project Scorpio text and gradient paint job and people go wait, that's it? What did you get with the Xbox One Day 1 again. Yeah, cool that they're numbered as well - and to be honest a stand/vertical setup actually works better for my current setup so I'm looking forward to that tbh - but suuuper jealous on that Xbox One S Minecraft one, translucent side with red stone lines that light up! Creeper controller... I might snag that some time lol.

giphy.gif

Got the 1TB Xbox One X Scoripo Edition - I love that they are doing that and saving the name - and Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate (got in on the glitch that back around E3) pre-ordered from Amazon. Forza Horizon 3, Quantum Break, Recore DE, Halo Wars 2 & Halo 5 getting free 4K/HDR updates... FUCCCK YEAH!

Spoiler

Edited by Spybreak9, 20 August 2017 - 09:24 PM.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67eVdThmcK.jpgoVbieaO.pngcuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Forza Motorsport 7, Crackdown 3, Assassin's Creed: Origins

#4994 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   1362 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

amazon sold out?

The game sucks? Yeah? OK. Tell me about the achievements/trophies.

#4995 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5394 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:23 PM

Still honestly leaning towards not getting the X at launch. That said, I went ahead and pre-ordered at Best Buy just to lock in a Scorpio edition if I change my mind.

Figure I could always cancel. 12-months free financing kind of has me thinking too.

#4996 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:24 PM

Xbox with a small green Project Scorpio text and gradient paint job and people go wait, that's it? What did you get with the Xbox One Day 1 again. Yeah, cool that they're numbered as well - and to be honest a stand/vertical setup actually works better for my current setup so I'm looking forward to that tbh - but suuuper jealous on that Xbox One S Minecraft one, translucent side with red stone lines that light up! Creeper controller... I might snag that some time lol.
giphy.gif

Got the 1TB Xbox One X Scoripo Edition - I love that they are doing that and saving the name - and Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate (got in on the glitch that back around E3) pre-ordered from Amazon. Forza Horizon 3, Quantum Break, Recore DE, Halo Wars 2 & Halo 5 getting free 4K/HDR updates... FUCCCK YEAH!

Spoiler

Yeah the Scorpio is weak as hell. That Minecraft one is sweet. Shit it even lights up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#4997 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1789 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

Question:

What external hard drive do you use with your Xbox One?

I want to get something big (4TB or so) but be fast.  I'm reading reviews, but it sounds like most externals just use 5400rpm 4TB hard drives, shove 'em in a shell, and see which can be most reliable.  Are there any other options?

Back in the day, I got the Seagate 4TB Backup Plus Fast portable - which just stuck two hard drives together and then ran them in Raid mode to make them 'fast' - but I guess it was judged to be too unreliable...because they are no longer made...and their prices are now ridiculous.

Would love input, especially as the Project Scorpio Edition is 1TB internal whereas my Xbox One S is 2TB - so my hard drive size is going to shrink!

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#4998 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3422 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

My beloved Brook Xbox One controller to PlayStation 4 console Super Converter is going wireless...and getting Switch functionality, too. (new product)
I'm excited!

Weird Kickstarter Video
36b59e358562cd5860994d62d017a819_origina

so I take it you are a pretty big fan? any negatives to this? Input etc?

Tastes like chicken.

#4999 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5725 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:32 PM

Amazon is sold out.

Still at GS. http://www.gamestop....-edition/152559

Walmart. https://www.walmart....-00001/55849661

Target. https://www.target.c...-x/-/A-52614582

BB. https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5919711

(fukk that other thread!)

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#5000 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4269 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

Glad I got my pre-order in before Amazon stopped taking then.

StudentofTruth.png

#5001 lakers714  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:38 PM

Are people really hyped for Scorpio? I mean what games are coming that are big hitters for it other than Forza,Cuphead and PUBG

r5gKEIn.gif

#5002 dreweth99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

dreweth99

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:40 PM

Amazon is sold out.
Still at GS. http://www.gamestop....-edition/152559
Walmart. https://www.walmart....-00001/55849661
Target. https://www.target.c...-x/-/A-52614582
BB. https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=5919711

(fukk that other thread!)

There's another thread? On this website? Silence.

#5003 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Got an Xbox one x pre ordered from gs. Weeee!

#5004 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1789 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

My beloved Brook Xbox One controller to PlayStation 4 console Super Converter is going wireless...and getting Switch functionality, too.  (new product)

I'm excited!

Weird Kickstarter Video

so I take it you are a pretty big fan? any negatives to this? Input etc?

I notice no input lag.  Many others agree.  In fact, its used frequently with fighting sticks, accordingly.

I can't think of a negative.  I plug the converter into the front of the PS4 Pro USB slot, then connect the converter to my controller via a very thin 10-foot long micro USB cord so that the cord is barely noticeable and I'm suddenly happy with the PS4.  And props to Sony for having the ability to swap buttons on a system-wide basis, so I can swap R1 with R2, etc.  (Xbox has this feature as well.)  The button swap was a must for Yakuza 0, as the triggers were just a better feel for R1/L1 due to their frequent use.

To complete the look, I had a controller painted.  I'm a happy camper.

97290d578231593.JPG

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#5005 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Orders live on Microsoft. Go go go.

#5006 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1204 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

https://www.microsof...on/8ZJH508RNQL0

#5007 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   847 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:54 PM

Blinknot4's experience was like mine....my GS only had 8 and I was the 5th. Luckily the rep called me to let me know. It pays to be nice to your local GS mates. Good luck hunting everyone

#5008 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:58 PM

Recently ordered 2 copies of Recore from AWD to trade in, but thinking of keeping one now.

#5009 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   1362 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

Are people really hyped for Scorpio? I mean what games are coming that are big hitters for it other than Forza,Cuphead and PUBG

i'm excited about the enhancements for current games. the announcement of scorpio at e3 helped motivate me to upgrade to a 4k tv recently, too.

The game sucks? Yeah? OK. Tell me about the achievements/trophies.

#5010 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10809 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

Shannon Loftis just announced that three Kinect games from Xbox 360 are being ported to Xbox One with both Kinect or controller input. These will be Microsoft Studios' first Kinect titles since 2014:

Disneyland Adventures
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collectionattachicon.gifDHsldoTUQAEgdFy.jpg

This is pretty crazy. I guess they are also getting PC ports since it says console exclusive. 

I was able to pre-order at Amazon. Actually really happy since they sold out of Scorpio editions already.

Anyone know why they removed: Doom and The Evil Within 2 remove the list of X enhanced titles? Mistake?

https://majornelson....one-x-enhanced/

... go to sleep.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360