* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Witcher 3, Wildlands, EA Sports, 2K, more | Spotlight: Fortnite, Fallout, more | GwG: Turing Test, Gone Home, MOH: Airborne

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#5011 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:06 PM

Are people really hyped for Scorpio? I mean what games are coming that are big hitters for it other than Forza,Cuphead and PUBG

What a silly question. NOOOO NOBODY IS HYPED TO PLAY GAMES ON THE GODCONSOLE. WHY SHOULD THEY BE.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#5012 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

Maybe we will see the first Kinect Sports moved over.....seriously great party bowling on that game....

Now we are playing with power and I'm kinda stoked about it.

#5013 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13135 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:11 PM

Mixer really sucks ass. Still says I need to connect with a live account. Wtf am I connecting with, asshole. :wall:

Try not connecting your asshole to the web?

Blinknot4's experience was like mine....my GS only had 8 and I was the 5th. Luckily the rep called me to let me know. It pays to be nice to your local GS mates. Good luck hunting everyone

I was first at mine, and then the SL was going to preorder one and as I was leaving he was calling some other people about coming in to preorder one.  They had 10 allotted to them.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#5014 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9074 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:12 PM

Are people really hyped for Scorpio? I mean what games are coming that are big hitters for it other than Forza,Cuphead and PUBG

Every one of them (well obviously the BC supported titles), ranging back to even original Xbox games. All the Xbox 360 and Xbox One games will run better, look better and load faster even without an update. There's a select few that are enhanced, even with the update.

Spoiler

Well and you know there will be people selling the system like anytime a new system comes out.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#5015 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4491 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

What the hell with the gloves. Those are the wrong gloves for high service man. Those are like cheese gloves.

#5016 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

Man that presentation had more than the AIDS....straight Ebola. They just can't get one damn thing right this Gen....offer some PS trade in deal, throw in a game, at least act like you care about competing with Sony. I'm full of XAngst.......

Umm what were you looking for exactly, what did they do wrong? It's Gamescon for one thing not E3 so not sure what all the anguish is...

#5017 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2294 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:19 PM

All this hype for a pre-order and the big game announcement is a park building game? lol. The Minecraft console looks a way cooler than the Scorpio version of the X. I wish the Recore upgrades were detailed more, probably will come out during the rest of the event, but being out in a week means it doesn't really matter for those of us who already own it.

At least the girl with gray hair was cute I guess.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#5018 dreweth99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   138 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

dreweth99

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=6xOuK4rketM

Oh hell yeah. I'm turning my Xbox 360 on right now.

I guess when you sell stuff, you just keep selling it even if it is freaking stupid. Guesture controls to order pizza.

#5019 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4491 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:27 PM

Was an ok show. Didn't change my mind on the Xbox One X; I'm sticking with my Xbox 360.

#5020 tribalnoise   Official Threadkiller CAGiversary!   1415 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

tribalnoise

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:28 PM

i really don't care that it's the scorpio edition. i'd accept any edition but it looks like this is all they offer during launch.

The game sucks? Yeah? OK. Tell me about the achievements/trophies.

#5021 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3607 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

Try not connecting your asshole to the web?

I was first at mine, and then the SL was going to preorder one and as I was leaving he was calling some other people about coming in to preorder one. They had 10 allotted to them.

My asshole is wireless, darby. Its already connected to internet, which is how I post nowadays.

#5022 kdiddy1989   I make average CAGs look rich. CAGiversary!   1902 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:30 PM

What a silly question. NOOOO NOBODY IS HYPED TO PLAY GAMES ON THE GODCONSOLE. WHY SHOULD THEY BE.

Damn bro, today is just the preorder date and you're so hyped that you've posted two separate ALL CAPS posts. You sure you gonna be able to handle the actual release date? Don't want you to die from overhype.
That would be cool

#5023 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   889 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

Umm what were you looking for exactly, what did they do wrong? It's Gamescon for one thing not E3 so not sure what all the anguish is...

I'm fairly hyperactive by nature so that was worse than f**king church for me. I always want rockstar stuff and big, bigger, and more bigger
Smoke machines....the rock....Steve Balmer Yelling, and Bill Gates at the end in a sweater pressing the on button on the controller

I want 1000%

#5024 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5598 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

Damn the X is already going for $800-$1100 on eBay. Not sure if they’re selling but almost tempting to buy two and sell one to pay for the first one...ah, too much work (and risk).

#5025 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:34 PM

Damn bro, today is just the preorder date and you're so hyped that you've posted two separate ALL CAPS posts. You sure you gonna be able to handle the actual release date? Don't want you to die from overhype.

I....FEEL.....TRUEEEEE POWAAAAAAAAAA!!

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#5026 Previously someTooL  

Previously someTooL

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

Best Buy preordered for pickup...closest stores had already sold out but found one within 30 miles. Ain't no way I'm letting that UPs man slam that thing down as he walks away lol

#5027 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13135 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

Speaking of assholes, prepare your anus for 11 days from now when Taco Bell starts giving away Xbox One Xs.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#5028 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   1813 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:42 PM

Speaking of assholes, prepare your anus for 11 days from now when Taco Bell starts giving away Xbox One Xs.

Oh, man.  I almost forgot about that.

....Kinda wish I could forget about it again; I looked up the promotion when it was announced and it didn't sound particular appealing.  ...Gonna have to try it once and hope it agrees with my tastebuds, I guess.

Steam ID: Bizzquik
Xbox Live Gamertag: Bizzquik
PSN Network ID: Bummblue
WiiU ID: Bizzquik

Proud user of PinnacleGameProfiler: turning beloved keyboard+mouse PC games into controller-enabled, couch-friendly gaming experiences.

#5029 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2835 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:43 PM

All this hype for a pre-order and the big game announcement is a park building game? lol. The Minecraft console looks a way cooler than the Scorpio version of the X. I wish the Recore upgrades were detailed more, probably will come out during the rest of the event, but being out in a week means it doesn't really matter for those of us who already own it.

At least the girl with gray hair was cute I guess.

Did we just discover your Paula Dean look-a-like fetish? 

DG80omOXUAA1piq.jpg

pauladeen_1484687408_280.jpg

#5030 jimbo8574   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   7134 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:44 PM

Know people are talking about launch exclusives, but as far as overall exclusives, I’d have to say Forza Horizon, especially FH3, is hands down the best exclusive.

Many people I know who are PS4 owners talk about that game, wishing they had it, and a few have bought an X1 specifically because of it. That’s a “system seller” IMO and typically hailed as the best racing game(s) of the generation.

I have put the most time in FH3 this year by far and I own both consoles.  Horizon Zero Dawn was great and probably my favorite PS4 exclusive so far this year.  Not much replay value to me though.  Looking forward to Uncharted Lost Legacy on Tuesday.  But I can't see me playing that once a week 2 months from now.

jimbo8574.pngjimbo8574.png

#5031 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10848 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:45 PM

DG80omOXUAA1piq.jpg

Now this... I can NOT fap to.

Also as of note, Rise of the Tomb Raider is getting the X treatment as well according to the official MS twitter.

... go to sleep.

#5032 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2835 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:48 PM

Now this... I can NOT fap to.

Also as of note, Rise of the Tomb Raider is getting the X treatment as well according to the official MS twitter.

Very well. I have removed my signature from the post (for accuracy purposes).

Now this I can fap to.

Now *THIS* I can fap to, my friend.

#5033 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2294 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

DG80omOXUAA1piq.jpg

I don't really see it aside from the hair color, but sure.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#5034 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9074 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:58 PM

Like I can't believe you found something attractive that I didn't. Like Wtf.

giphy.gif

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#5035 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4305 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

DG80omOXUAA1piq.jpg

Yes to both... even better together

StudentofTruth.png

#5036 closedsocket  

closedsocket

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:30 PM

Anyone that has already made the jump to 4k should be hyped about it. The fact that an ultra bluray player is 200, the price for the x really isnt that steep, although the one s is still a better deal if you aren't really a gamer and want an ultra bluray player. 

Personally I have been waiting for the x, now everything in my living room supports 4k HDR.

closedsockets.png

#5037 elitewillie   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1213 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

elitewillie

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:34 PM

Anyone that has already made the jump to 4k should be hyped about it. The fact that an ultra bluray player is 200, the price for the x really isnt that steep, although the one s is still a better deal if you aren't really a gamer and want an ultra bluray player.

Personally I have been waiting for the x, now everything in my living room supports 4k HDR.

Mine as well. Super hyped.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

#5038 Sielanas  

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:49 PM

Jumped on the BB pre-order, used the one year no interest since I don't have credit/they have no trade in promo.

191839_b359839b3d00807e.png

#5039 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10848 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 20 August 2017 - 11:51 PM

So I canceled my Amazon order for the X and instead bought $500ish worth of gift cards on Amazon. They were 10% off.

Sweated bullets waiting for pending verification to pass.

Pre-ordered the X at microsoft.com and used my account credit.

Got it 10% off that way. Phew.

... go to sleep.

#5040 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5379 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 21 August 2017 - 12:04 AM

So I canceled my Amazon order for the X and instead bought $500ish worth of gift cards on Amazon. They were 10% off.
Sweated bullets waiting for pending verification to pass.
Pre-ordered the X at microsoft.com and used my account credit.
Got it 10% off that way. Phew.

I be getting mine 100% off... Thanks, GS! #Flippageddon

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360