* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Witcher 3, Wildlands, EA Sports, 2K, more | Spotlight: Fortnite, Fallout, more | GwG: Turing Test, Gone Home, MOH: Airborne

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#7921 MushaOne  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

Someone can have my Forza 7 driver suit, Ill never use it.

XFQYR-HGMF6-X9Q2G-HPJ2G-QDFXZ

#7922 wampler13   That's just like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

Someone can have my Forza 7 driver suit, Ill never use it.

XFQYR-HGMF6-X9Q2G-HPJ2G-QDFXZ

Lurked.

12 tries today alone...still haven't won a damn thing.

#7923 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   3804 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:44 PM

on my last key of the day I won the VIP pass for forza 7, not getting in the game so taking offers on it (says the msrp is 20) so something a bit below that

1024483.png

#7924 Tandjame  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:56 PM

Lurked.

12 tries today alone...still haven't won a damn thing.

Code sent buddy
860014.png

#7925 wampler13   That's just like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Code sent buddy

There are some awesome folks up in here! Thank you.

#7926 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:23 PM

Eh, I was gonna buy Ruiner but after watching some gameplay videos I've decided to pass. At least until its 50% off or something. I have Cuphead coming in on Friday. I only have room for one punishing, masochistic game in my life right now.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#7927 kcobra22  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

Won my 2nd game with 4 kills. Actually ran out of bullets shooting the last guy so I ran up to him and blew him up with my last rocket while he was healing behind a tree. Fun game so far.

btvXe7Pl.jpg

#7928 .Beowulf  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

kicking myself for not getting mafia 3 deluxe when it was on sale for 30$ a while back

was dumb for me to not buy it knowing I'd have to wait down the road for it to get to that price again

#7929 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8304 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

Here is another Squeenix product not coming to :xb1: anytime soon!

#7930 HektiK   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:07 PM

DKlFJ2mUQAALn16.jpg

This would be a great line up if it turns out to be true.  I mostly just want Castlevania even if the lords of shadow games are considered bad but I've been holding off on DMC for sometime.

#7931 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:16 PM

Was put in a 10 minute waiting queue for Fortnite just so I could create account and 20 minutes more just so I could retry and wait for another 20 minutes, no thanks lol.

#7932 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

I don't like how they've turned Fortnite into some PvP shit overnight. Most people got into it for the PvE, even folks who don't normally enjoy communicating with others found themselves being social for once, such as my cousin. Now the big draw is, shoot everyone in the face like every other game out there. Not a big fan of this turn of events.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#7933 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:22 PM

DKlFJ2mUQAALn16.jpg

This would be a great line up if it turns out to be true. I mostly just want Castlevania even if the lords of shadow games are considered bad but I've been holding off on DMC for sometime.

It’s not. Three of the four covers have different ratings.

VAXyo12.gif

#7934 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:24 PM

I don't like how they've turned Fortnite into some PvP shit overnight. Most people got into it for the PvE, even folks who don't normally enjoy communicating with others found themselves being social for once, such as my cousin. Now the big draw is, shoot everyone in the face like every other game out there. Not a big fan of this turn of events.

That's why I quit multiplayer gaming on the 360 7 odd years ago. I much prefer PvE, and co-op to PVP any day. I never had time to get good at any one game, so dying over and over and over again by all the veterans who spend hours a day playing multiplayer wasn't the least bit fun to me.

#7935 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10848 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

Blame PUBG. It's going to hit 13 million in no time. It's doing that at $30 and it just came out in March. It's the hottest thing going this year that isn't in the mobile space.

Zelda, my Persona 5, and Divinity Original Sin 2 (is this coming to consoles?) are the highest rated games this year. But PUBG is where the money is, and I'm sure FortNite is gonna get some of that sweet lootbox money down the road.

... go to sleep.

#7936 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   173 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

darthfracas

It’s not. Three of the four covers have different ratings.

People just don’t put the effort into fake news like they used to

#7937 crazedracerguy   Guitar Slinger! CAGiversary!   5379 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Seems like a likely GwG lineup. A little surprised that WB would be like “Here’s the first game free. Wait a while to buy the new one!” That seems like a strange decision.

#7938 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:29 PM

Just shoot 'em in the face.

https://youtu.be/1wq_edHqpdA

#7939 David Hibiki   You must be tired... CAGiversary!   10848 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

David Hibiki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:30 PM

FYI those GWG shots are fake.

Would be a great lineup though. Very Halloween themed lol

... go to sleep.

#7940 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65486 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

They're deleting Fortnite from existence now?

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#7941 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Blame PUBG. It's going to hit 13 million in no time. It's doing that at $30 and it just came out in March. It's the hottest thing going this year that isn't in the mobile space.

Zelda, my Persona 5, and Divinity Original Sin 2 (is this coming to consoles?) are the highest rated games this year. But PUBG is where the money is, and I'm sure FortNite is gonna get some of that sweet lootbox money down the road.

I just don't "get" PUBG. I remember seeing the gameplay reveal at E3 and yawning. I wake up the next day and it's the hottest shit in the world. Like wtf. I'm a PvP kinda guy, somewhat, so it's not like I hate competition. I just don't see the appeal of this one in particular.

#7942 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:35 PM

They're deleting Fortnite from existence now?

It was doing swell without the forced PvP mode. It wasn't needed or wanted. That's all I'm saying.

#7943 Spybreak9   $exy Game Scholar CAGiversary!   9074 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:47 PM

I just don't "get" PUBG. I remember seeing the gameplay reveal at E3 and yawning. I wake up the next day and it's the hottest shit in the world. Like wtf. I'm a PvP kinda guy, somewhat, so it's not like I hate competition. I just don't see the appeal of this one in particular.

The thing started in Minecraft, Battle Royale, all against you, you against everyone else. It gives you a hell of a rush and it's a challenge that many enjoy attempting, so the numbers show. I tried it out and It wasn't really my bag. I'd spend so much time either not having a weapon in the beginning and getting shot in back/ face due to not having a weapon or being outclassed and they just camped out in the house so when I ran up the stairs pow, pow, me, dead. The spectator part might be a little of what people like too but I'm guessing most people just leave and re-que once they get killed off. The biggest thing is this is the latest thing and a lot of people haven't experienced something like it and want to check it out or play it because their friends are playing it.

Eh, It's an added mode, Survive the World is still the main draw for Fortnite. I'm more of a horde mode PvE guy but I can see the appeal of the Battle Royale mode. I just think it needs a little more work but then again I haven't gotten the latest update.

Spybreaker.pngJanDLC_TOY_8_TS040_14_Forza6_WM-ca08f67ecuphead_boss_by_yoselinfrankcat-dbdsrwu.oVbieaO.pngVdThmcK.jpg

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

:xbox: Call of Duty 4: MW Series, GRiD 2, Forza Horizon

:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
:D Assassin's Creed: Origins, Crackdown 3, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2

#7944 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65486 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:50 PM

It was doing swell without the forced PvP mode. It wasn't needed or wanted. That's all I'm saying.

I'm pretty sure it's not forced, but maybe you have to play a match now before playing proper Fortnite?

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

#7945 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8453 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:55 PM

DKlFJ2mUQAALn16.jpg

This would be a great line up if it turns out to be true.  I mostly just want Castlevania even if the lords of shadow games are considered bad but I've been holding off on DMC for sometime.

Is the non-GOTY Shadow of Mordor even available to purchase?
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#7946 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   65486 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

Is the non-GOTY Shadow of Mordor even available to purchase?

They could un-delist it like Microsoft did for Ryse.

#7947 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   4130 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:04 PM

The new mode just came out so of course they will be spending time to work on it. PvE is solid at the moment with 20+ hours (probably closer to 50+) of gameplay already. Battle Royale hasn't even been out for a month yet and people are acting like PvE is dead. If you want to play a complete game, wait until the game is out of early access.

Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP (FIXED)

#7948 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:11 PM

I'm pretty sure it's not forced, but maybe you have to play a match now before playing proper Fortnite?

Are you being purposely obtuse? I don't mean it's literally being forced on people to play the game properly.

#7949 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:15 PM

The Battle Royale mode is the only mode available if you haven't bought a founder's pack, so I guess that counts as forced pvp.

New Battlefront trailer looks dope. I noticed it was captured on ps4, so it'll look even better on X1X. I was totally riding the hype train until they started showing off the card collecting microtransactions. Bleh.

#7950 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2331 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:20 PM

Hum kinda strange... some Indie Titles like Little Acre and Hue don't show on my xbox one anymore (I know they have been there, but when i search the store there are no matches, still can find them via website just fine....but not on the xbone..anyone else experience something like this? (Also couldn't find pinball fx3 only the add ons but could download it via website hrm...strange..

AntaraelDulacre.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360