* * * * - 14 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Witcher 3, Wildlands, EA Sports, 2K, more | Spotlight: Fortnite, Fallout, more | GwG: Turing Test, Gone Home, MOH: Airborne

XBL Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox Live Deals with Gold Games with Gold DwG GwG XB1 360

#10501 Kristaps Schwartzingis  

Kristaps Schwartzingis

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

I believe most I got was all achievements minus the last 2 difficulty ones and Fuck they were too damn hard .Even with the invincibility glitch I only got to 6th or 7th stage and could not proceed .

Same here. NG II was one of those few games, as a semi completionist, you say screw the completion and just play it normally. Whatever I got, that was it.

:xb1: Mafia III Deluxe Edition, brand new/unused season pass code, for $30. XBL credit or cash. PM me if interested.

#10502 PsiScream   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   209 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:01 PM

Nice!  Definitely in for KOTOR, and this will be the motivation I need to finish Oblivion after all these years.

#10503 KaneRobot   The Profit$ of Doom CAGiversary!   10415 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

Halo 3 on X1X:

KOTOR on X1:

I actually wasn't planning on buying KOTOR again but I think that video triggered me into doing so.

Posted Image

#10504 The Brief Chef   Actor, Chef, & Gamer CAGiversary!   140 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

The Brief Chef

Posted Today, 05:14 PM

http://www.ign.com/a...e-compatibility

IGN has confirmed the leaked list of 13 games coming to OG BC:

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  • Ninja Gaiden Black
  • Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
  • Fuzion Frenzy
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
  • Psychonauts
  • Dead to Rights
  • Black
  • Grabbed by the Ghoulies
  • Sid Meier’s Pirates!
  • Red Faction II
  • BloodRayne 2
  • The King of Fighters Neowave

also, http://www.ign.com/a...-x-enhancements

Microsoft’s Xbox backwards compatibility team is adding Xbox One X-specific enhancements to four high-profile Xbox 360 games that are already playable on Xbox One: Halo 3, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Assassin’s Creed.

Halo 3 has HDR and the 9x pixel count.

My digital copy of Psychonauts will now have image artwork available instead of just generic placeholder artwork!!!

My only request now  is for Max Payne 1 & 2 go BC. 

#10505 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted Today, 05:16 PM

My digital copy of Psychonauts will now have image artwork available instead of just generic placeholder artwork!!!

My only request now is for Max Payne 1 & 2 go BC.

I 2nd this. Max Payne for BC.

#10506 bear489   Give me them tags! CAGiversary!   707 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:35 PM

Heads up GOW 4 has a 27GB update. I know it has 2 new maps but can’t find anything else that would make it such a huge update.

698649.png

#10507 jimbobvaquero  

jimbobvaquero

Posted Today, 05:39 PM

You can get KOTOR used from amazon for roughly $10. May as well just buy it digitally. Although, I will throw my original :pc: CDs in just to see if those don't work. 

1104203.png

#10508 Antarael Dulacre   Royal Dhampire CAGiversary!   2334 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Antarael Dulacre

Posted Today, 05:41 PM

Just bought the Bestheda Pinball Collection for the FX2 on the 360..guess what? You can't import tables you bought on the 360 anymore to Pinball FX2 on the One since FX2 and some of it's DLC got delisted on the Xbox One...*sigh*

Can I get a refund at least?

AntaraelDulacre.png

#10509 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted Today, 05:42 PM

Heads up GOW 4 has a 27GB update. I know it has 2 new maps but can’t find anything else that would make it such a huge update.

Holy motherfuck 60FPS for Horde mode with the X update!!!

download (1).jpg

#10510 ubiquetous  

ubiquetous

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

You can get KOTOR used from amazon for roughly $10. May as well just buy it digitally. Although, I will throw my original :pc: CDs in just to see if those don't work.

Whaaaat? You're kidding right? You can't just stick in a PC disc in your Xbox One and have it run, can you?

#10511 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 05:52 PM

Whaaaat? You're kidding right? You can't just stick in a PC disc in your Xbox One and have it run, can you?

No

VAXyo12.gif

#10512 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2309 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 05:55 PM

Those X upgrades shouldn't need to be downloaded on our current consoles. Just started the download and it's 13.91 gigs, while actually freeing up about 4 additional gigs. They must have figured out how to improve compression further like that update a few months ago. An increased framerate probably doesn't necessitate much of an increase in file size alone anyways.

I pretty desperately need to get an external soon.

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#10513 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2309 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 06:03 PM

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#10514 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2309 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 06:07 PM

Major Nelson put up a post then took it down for some reason. Pretty much reiterated everything posted so far, re-affirms that online functionality isn't there, and adds this:

""And to help celebrate the launch of Original Xbox games into the Xbox One Backward Compatibility library, Xbox Game Pass members get access to Xbox Original Ninja Gaiden Black for free as a part of their membership to the game subscription service.""

http://webcache.goog...er-on-xbox-one/

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#10515 redonkalous  

redonkalous

Posted Today, 06:15 PM

Sweet. I have a years worth of game pass I got from Xbox Fanfest. Nice to revisit these classics but enchanced again.

#10516 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5801 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:16 PM

ACO launch trailer at the spoiler. Imma need another pair of pants.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

XBL: starsleep3 .... PSN / Switch: Champloo4

1035269.png

#10517 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   2761 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted Today, 06:31 PM

I'm torn with AC:O. I have a PS4 Pro so I have to think it's going to be comparable to the X but I'll probably get an X at some point as well.

Decisions decisions...

782879.png

#10518 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2309 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 06:32 PM

"The team developed the Heutchy Method (after the engineer who created it) which leverages the power of Xbox One X to let the Xbox 360 emulator present the very best version of the game possible with the existing assets—all without touching the game code. The same method improves the graphics for Original Xbox games on Xbox One and Xbox One S."

I know I'm posting a lot but I think this is the last bit for now. This could mean that a game had to be BC back on the 360 to work now. They are likely going to go beyond this limitation and open up work on bring over other games, but at the very least I think this means the old list means all of those games are possible, barring licensing issues. All 13 launch games are on the list. Looking at the entire list about of third have some kind of widescreen support.

https://en.wikipedia...e_with_Xbox_360

Finally, here are the games at launch that have a 16:9 aspect ratio option: 

Bloodrayne II, Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Ninja Gaiden: Black

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

#10519 RBK  

Posted Today, 06:35 PM

Would be great if backwards compatible games have a opening week sale.

#10520 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2309 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 06:37 PM

The last about BC that is... 

This is the same day as Monster Hunter World

Spoiler

SIX+min+WHISTLE.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: XBL, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Deals with Gold, Games with Gold, DwG, GwG, XB1, 360