• :switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: PES 2018: Pro Evolution Soccer $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NASCAR Heat 2 $49.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 Early Tip-Off Edition $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 Legend Edition $99.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA Live 18 $39.99 Save $20 (Preorder price, may revert to $59.99 on 9/15)
  • :3ds: Metroid: Samus Returns $39.99
  • :3ds: Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider $29.99
Game Deals:

Everything Else:

• PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Destiny 2 Console Bundle $449.99
  • Free 14-Day Trial of PlayStation Vue when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 3 Console Bundle $299.99 Save $50
  • Free Xbox One game $59.99 and under when you buy an Xbox One S 1TB Console
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Stereo Headset with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Get a $10 Xbox Live Credit when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live
  • Trade in FIFA 17 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 18 in addition to the trade in value
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• The Mummy (2017) $19.99 Save $8
  • The Mummy (2017) Only @ BB Collector's Set $24.99 Save $5
  • Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie $19.99 Save $8
  • It Comes at Night $16.99 Save $2
  • The Hatred $13.99 Save $2
  • Psycho: Complete 4-Movie Collection Only @ BB $29.99 Save $2
  • The Big Bang Theory: Season Ten $32.99 Save $7
New Release 4K UHD Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• The Mummy (2017) $24.99 Save $5
  • Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie $27.99 Save $2
  • Zero Dark Thirty Only @ BB $19.99 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial $22.99 Save $5
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Limited Edition $29.99 Save $5
  • Get Out $22.99 Save $5
  • Split $22.99 Save $5
  • The Purge 3-Movie Collection $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all from a pre-release version of the digital ad. There is no fine print for the FIFA deal but it is likely the same as the Madden/NHL trade in promo.

COD Infinite Warfare, Black Ops III and BioShock Collection will be on sale but the prices aren't listed.

A good deal on that Buy 1 get one 50% off for older value X1 games for GCU members. GCU should stack from my past experiences with similar promotions. Meaning 20% off 1st title & 70% off 2nd.

Pro tip: the $10 coupon WILL NOT stack with the gamer's club unlocked discount. They didn't allow me to do it with Madden. It's one or the other, and GCU will give you $12 off as opposed to $10.

Pro tip: the $10 coupon WILL NOT stack with the gamer's club unlocked discount. They didn't allow me to do it with Madden. It's one or the other, and GCU will give you $12 off as opposed to $10.
False. You got screwed over. It absolutely does stack.

You got boned dude, they stack fine. Brings the price down to $40.

I would go to the BB forums and let them know. That manager needs to have a new asshole.

Time to go hunt for a cheap Fifa 17 lol looks like the ps3 version is the one giving the most value ATM, wonder if they will adjust them when this goes live.

LOL, Don't give a pro tip when you there are 4 other people who just disagreed with you.. and yes, YOU GOT SCREWED :whistle2:.. I bought Madden with the coupon and GCU still applied.

A good deal on that Buy 1 get one 50% off for older value X1 games for GCU members. GCU should stack from my past experiences with similar promotions. Meaning 20% off 1st title & 70% off 2nd.
It should but these promos tend to glitch when they go live. Sometimes in a good way where the higher priced game is half off plus GCU, sometimes in a bad way where GCU doesn't initially stack on the half off.

When was the last buy 2 get 1 free on xbox games at BB?  Seems overdue, or have they stopped running those sales?

This is all from a pre-release version of the digital ad. There is no fine print for the FIFA deal but it is likely the same as the Madden/NHL trade in promo.

COD Infinite Warfare, Black Ops III and BioShock Collection will be on sale but the prices aren't listed.
hoping for that BioShock collection finally hit 20 bucks before GCU.

Fifa 18 has a $10 reward for preordering right? Would there be a way to combine that offer with the coupon?

So if it's in the ad, is it a safe bet I can pick it up in store? Fear of not being able to get it from best buy makes me consider ordering from amazon(which would be 60 bucks without a preorder) but I have best buy credit.

So Fifa, if you already owned a copy of 17 for PS3, you get $20.68 TIV, then $10 off 18 ($49.99), then GCU off ($39.99), pay about $19.30 plus tax, then get a $10 reward cert two weeks later? And then trade 18 into GameStop for like $48-59 last week of Sept.?

Don't give a crap about soccer but love free money.;-)

I would suggest looking for Fifa 17 for Xbox One. The coupon has never worked for PS3/X360.

In the past they guaranteed $15 trade in plus $10 coupon.

As evidenced by this week, NHL did not have $25 guaranteed but trades in for $17.XX plus the $10....so here's to hoping the values hold.

I'm guessing now is as good of a time to trade in game, seeing as how we haven't had a TIV bonus in a long time.

I was thinking of trading in Agents of Mayhem since I already finished it, and have also been contemplating trading in Mario Kart and BotW for the switch so I can plan on getting them digitally the next time there is a sale on eShop cards.

I'm guessing now is as good of a time to trade in game, seeing as how we haven't had a TIV bonus in a long time.

I was thinking of trading in Agents of Mayhem since I already finished it, and have also been contemplating trading in Mario Kart and BotW for the switch so I can plan on getting them digitally the next time there is a sale on eShop cards.
If you aren't planning to go a gamestop promo, then sooner is better I'm guessing. But I guess you could argue that BB is due for a promo.

But if you look online, don't really sell pre owned games anymore. So program might be dying out

:3ds: Zelda OoT & Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon & Animal Crossing New Leaf are $11.99 w/gcu btw

The Buy 1 get 1 50% off select Xbox games promo is coded kinda weird...

U can add 2 bundles and remove 4th game and the 3rd game will still have the GCU and 50% discount :whee:

The Buy 1 Get 1 50% off promo seems to be even stranger than that.  Just add 3 games to your card and you get the following:

First game: GCU discount only (so $15.99)

Second game: half off discount only (so $10)

Third game: half off discount, then GCU (so $7.99).  

Total comes to about $34 before tax.  If you need (want?) 3 games this is a better deal than waiting for Best Buy to fix both glitches (lack of GCU on 2nd game, un-earned 50% off on third game)

The Buy 1 Get 1 50% off promo seems to be even stranger than that. Just add 3 games to your card and you get the following:
First game: GCU discount only (so $15.99)
Second game: half off discount only (so $10)
Third game: half off discount, then GCU (so $7.99).

Total comes to about $34 before tax. If you need (want?) 3 games this is a better deal than waiting for Best Buy to fix both glitches (lack of GCU on 2nd game, un-earned 50% off on third game)
shame the list is so bad.

List is pretty bad but I just did a order 3 games still work with gcu as of now. Also if you get recore you still get the free hat thing so hey 3 games and that for 34 plus tax isn't bad. Forward trades in for 12 pro before any promo at gamestop

F@#$ games, It Comes At Night releases Tuesday, baby.
Since we are all cheapasses here I have to point out that It Comes At Night will be free to watch on Amazon Prime (if you are a member) starting this Tuesday.

However, I also plan on picking up the Blu-Ray from Bull Moose, where it is cheapest ($14.97).

Since we are all cheapasses here I have to point out that It Comes At Night will be free to watch on Amazon Prime (if you are a member) starting this Tuesday.
Are you sure about that? I don’t think it hits Prime the same day. It’ll be available to rent but not for free yet. The same contract brought Moonlight to Prime but almost three months later.

It comes out at night was wack. Went to the theaters super hyped...

Are you sure about that? I don’t think it hits Prime the same day. It’ll be available to rent but not for free yet. The same contract brought Moonlight to Prime but almost three months later.
I'm pretty sure I saw a list of what was coming to Prime members this month and that was on it. Also, some A24 titles are available day 1 for free. I personally watched The Monster and The Blackcoat's Daughter during the first week for free on Prime and I'm pretty sure The Green Room was available also.

Edit: Just checked a couple more lists and it looks like it is no longer on it. So yeah, most likely it WON'T be available for free now. My mistake.

Also, here was the list that has it as being free on Prime on the 12th. They may have changed it since this was published:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/netflix-hulu-itunes-amazon-september/story?id=49539618

Should be noted the $33.98 price works on three copies of Forza 6, which would trade back to BB for $49, or to GS for $48.

Edit: glitch on three only works online with store pickup and most stores won't have theee copies and it doesn't let you split the pickup.

In store, the glitch if you'd even consider it a glitch works on two, so $16 for first Forza $8 for second.

So Fifa, if you already owned a copy of 17 for PS3, you get $20.68 TIV, then $10 off 18 ($49.99), then GCU off ($39.99), pay about $19.30 plus tax, then get a $10 reward cert two weeks later? And then trade 18 into GameStop for like $48-59 last week of Sept.?

Thanks for the tip. I'm on it!

Should be noted the $33.98 price works on three copies of Forza 6, which would trade back to BB for $49, or to GS for $48.

Edit: glitch on three only works online with store pickup and most stores won't have theee copies and it doesn't let you split the pickup.

In store, the glitch if you'd even consider it a glitch works on two, so $16 for first Forza $8 for second.
Works for delivery too, not just store pickup. I actually had 3 from the list I was interested in, and finally a good deal for those without forza 6 yet. Shame so many will be taken out of stock from this to be sold at a huge markup as used.

What happend with the $299 price for the 1 TB xbox one forza horizon bundle?  Has a free game but my ad and website shows $349.

I love the thinking here but I question the GameStop TIV... unless you're hitting a huge bonus on a $35-40 TIV, which seems unlikely seeing how they just finished a big TIV bonus, idk how you're getting $59 for any game at GameStop.

bread's done
Back