Free Star Wars Battlefront II Early Access Beta Codes (Via EA Support)

DeathSparks

CAGiversary!
For those of you that want to get into the Battlefront 2 beta now and don't wanna wait until it goes live on the 6th, there's an easy method. 

Via EA Support just use the link provided and choose your platform of preference, codes and promotions and then lost code. Just say that you didn't get a beta code, same goes for the recommended support option page. You should get an email shortly and it will work. Here's proof

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=star-wars-battlefront-ii&platform=xbox-one&category=codes-and-promotions&issue=lost-code

D80mHoi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't pre-ordered the game. I was sent a code within 2-3 minutes.

Thanks, OP!

hZsqIWb.jpg

mRLTYtp.jpg

Thanks it works. I got one for xbox one and PS4 since I think my first request was accidentally set to xbox one after I logged in. I made a second request for the PS4 since that is what I own and they sent me both.

Thanks it works. I got one for xbox one and PS4 since I think my first request was accidentally set to xbox one after I logged in. I made a second request for the PS4 since that is what I own and they sent me both.
Still have the xbox code? I did one for me, but buddy of mine needs one. Just asking

Does social engineering count as a deal?

Does this code give the Pre-Order bonus's too?
I'd guess no. When I bought the pre-order pack from Best Buy I only got a code from the beta, and people in that thread said Best Buy would send the DLC codes when the game comes out. Since this is just EA support replacing your "lost" key, I don't see why it'd give you the DLC too.

Does social engineering count as a deal?
I'd guess no. When I bought the pre-order pack from Best Buy I only got a code from the beta, and people in that thread said Best Buy would send the DLC codes when the game comes out. Since this is just EA support replacing your "lost" key, I don't see why it'd give you the DLC too.
It’s not social engineering. It’s filling out a few text boxes...

It’s not social engineering. It’s filling out a few text boxes..
It's actually the definition of social engineering. You're manipulating someone into performing an action or divulging information - ie, providing you with a beta code that you aren't entitled to.

Though I suppose you could go with the simpler "Does lying count as a deal?" if that makes you feel better.

(not judging, but let's just call it what it is)

yeah I've tried to do this like 10 times but it just keeps on trying to load but it never does and my internet is not the cause of this so I'm guessing is broken

If anyone wants a code, I have a spare:

MS8A-92ZZ-JLII-GIRP

I think it's for Playstation? Amazon gave it to me and it didn't work for my Xbox so they gave me a different one. Enjoy!

It's actually the definition of social engineering. You're manipulating someone into performing an action or divulging information - ie, providing you with a beta code that you aren't entitled to.

Though I suppose you could go with the simpler "Does lying count as a deal?" if that makes you feel better.

(not judging, but let's just call it what it is)
By that definition, YMMV deals that requires overriding like coupon or discount after pricematching or on clearance price when it shouldn't be allowed are also social engineering.

By that definition, YMMV deals that requires overriding like coupon or discount after pricematching or on clearance price when it shouldn't be allowed are also social engineering.
That doesn't disprove the point at all, lol

Social engineering is the practice of manipulating a person into doing something or providing information (usually confidential information, like passwords, etc). So if, say... You should only get the discount OR the pricematch, but you either try to coerce the cashier into doing both or trick them in some way, yes, that would be social engineering.

Submitting a form saying "Woe is me, for I hath lost my beta key! Please help!" when you never had a beta key to begin with is very much the same, because you are manipulating the person working that form by deliberately misleading them.

Again, I'm not judging - You do you, booboo. But saying it isn't something that it is seems silly. Just own it.

Not sure I would call it social engineering.  You aren't tricking someone into doing something.

Gaming the system maybe.

Honestly don't see the big deal either way.  It is a beta (not a full game) and the more testers likely the better results.  

Probably not any more 'shady' then the glitch or whatever that allowed me to buy a code for both consoles for a buck and change on Best Buys website. 

Not sure I would call it social engineering. You aren't tricking someone into doing something.
> lost my code (lie)

Trick
noun
a cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
synonyms: ploy, ruse, scheme

Not really cunning or skillful so you're right, it's not a trick.

> lost my code (lie)

Trick
noun
a cunning or skillful act or scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone.
synonyms: ploy, ruse, scheme

Not really cunning or skillful so you're right, it's not a trick.
I didn't see the screen shots before. I guess you are lying to someone. I assumed it was a automated system and not a chat.

That doesn't disprove the point at all, lol

Again, I'm not judging - You do you, booboo. But saying it isn't something that it is seems silly. Just own it.
I'm just saying using that definition, social engineering deals have been long existed and been posted here for many many times.

Not sure I would call it social engineering. You aren't tricking someone into doing something.

Gaming the system maybe.

Honestly don't see the big deal either way. It is a beta (not a full game) and the more testers likely the better results.

Probably not any more 'shady' then the glitch or whatever that allowed me to buy a code for both consoles for a buck and change on Best Buys website.
They are going to have a public beta on Oct 6 anyway, it's certainly not big deal to them to give out 1 day or 2 earlier.

Definitely not as shady as those selling the beta code on ebay.

bread's done
Back