Battlefield 1 Revolution $29.99 Gamestop.com (PS4, Xbone)

Seeing this price now I feel like it'll be like $20 during black friday... and I don't see me playing it right now due to so many other games... 

Picked it up digital for $30 on PSN. I have a Pro and a regular in different rooms so it’s great to be able to fire it up on either without a disc.

It's worth mentioning that the season pass alone has been $30 on sale. I think it might've been $25 or so a week ago, but still. This is a really good deal.

A great disc option even though downloadable’s carry the same price. Can likely get close to $20 trade on just the game when the right promo happens. Then buy back the base game once it’s as worthless as vanilla Destiny.

Ugh, I want the Season Pass, but already have the base game and most of the equipment upgrades that are part of the package.
I'm currently playing Destiny 2 and this. BF 1 definitely has more reasons to play, especially if your looking for online multiplayer.

You can easily sell BF 1 for $25 via Craigslist since you just want the season pass

I don't mind season passes, DLC being printed on papers but it's sure annoying af when they did this with fall out 4 GOTY Ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently playing Destiny 2 and this. BF 1 definitely has more reasons to play, especially if your looking for online multiplayer.

You can easily sell BF 1 for $25 via Craigslist since you just want the season pass

I don't mind season passes, DLC being printed on papers but it's sure annoying af when they did this with fall out 4 GOTY Ed.
It annoys me as well because I thought we are in the generation where they don’t have to do that anymore and can fit everything on disc for these game of the year editions.

bread's done
Back