* * * * - 3 votes

$5 Amazon Gift Card at Coca Cola.com

#31 Ninten15  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:09 AM

I am definitely going to start collecting these caps. It'll be hilarious and awkward, but it will get done. Great find, OP.

#32 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1890 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 04:26 AM

Wow.  It's a good thing I slacked off on returning the bag of soda bottles to the store for recycling last week.  I'm down with a free $10 in Amazon credit a month before black friday.  Thanks OP!

#33 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   1558 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

I will rarely buy a 12pk and never buy bottles.

So what's the cheapest way to accumulate codes?  I'm thinking maybe the 32oz powerade bottles that go on sale for .59-.75 in my area

#34 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8410 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:18 AM

So what's the cheapest way to accumulate codes?  I'm thinking maybe the 32oz powerade bottles that go on sale for .59-.75 in my area

that would be the cheapest route yes. or maybe buying the 8 packs of the smaller bottles of powerade.

#35 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10596 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Alright thanks OP!

#36 kube00   Keeping in Cheap since 2005 CAGiversary!   10596 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:55 PM

Is there 2 $5 gift card per coke rewards account?

#37 NeoMonk  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

Turns out those homeless ppls with shopping carts full of cans were just trying to get Amazon gift cards..  :-

#38 ritchardf  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 02:19 PM

that would be the cheapest route yes. or maybe buying the 8 packs of the smaller bottles of powerade.

cheapest route is digging in the trash, since everyone is too lazy to recycle the bottles. i bet there are a ton of unused codes in that trash island in the ocean, if you have a boat.

#39 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1890 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:08 PM

Is there 2 $5 gift card per coke rewards account?

Yep. If you look at the terms, it's two per account. After you claim two cards, it won't let you enter more codes for that promo.

#40 sjchmura   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

sjchmura

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:13 PM

I love how many people are so fascinated by the fact that something you can drink has a pH slightly below 7. So shocking!

Yes, it's acidic enough to work well as toilet cleaner, but a lemon would work even better. Fresh squeezed orange juice is more acidic. Yet no one is freaking out for pages and pages about the idea of eating citrus fruit :roll: .

You know what else is a great solvent? Water.

Coca Cola's unhealthiness has absolutely jack shit to do with its acidity :roll: .

Don't bring science up here you will get banned. I am sure the same people think organic is good for you and the environment and driving a Tesla in Chicago is greener than an Audi.

#41 Super Sonic   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Super Sonic

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:27 PM

You I could just buy a 12 pack and get 12 codes?

#42 blackopslady   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   63 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

blackopslady

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:31 PM

Finally, all these caps that I've been sitting on for years are finally gonna get some use!

#43 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1347 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 27 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

You I could just buy a 12 pack and get 12 codes?

Only a single code printed inside the cardboard package

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

#44 Super Sonic   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   652 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Super Sonic

Posted 27 October 2017 - 07:55 PM

Only a single code printed inside the cardboard package

Rats. Then I would presume the same for buying a six pack of bottles as well? Which method is the best for buying the least amount of coke for the deal?

#45 MR_E   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1890 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

Rats. Then I would presume the same for buying a six pack of bottles as well? Which method is the best for buying the least amount of coke for the deal?

Nope.  The bottles have a code printed on each cap, so a couple six packs will net you an Amazon code.

#46 FlawlesslyFatal   $15 or less CAGiversary!   1347 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

FlawlesslyFatal

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:57 PM

they never printed code on individual can, but they do printed under the cap for each individual bottle. Pack of bottle is the better way to go to get your money back.

#47 tonyvx  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

they never printed code on individual can, but they do printed under the cap for each individual bottle. Pack of bottle is the better way to go to get your money back.

This is what I'm doing, I ordered two 6 packs of coke zero from Amazon Fresh. $4 each before city soda tax. So I'm going to spend $10+ in Amazon credit to get a $5 Amazon code.

Man, I'm good at deals.

#48 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4967 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:25 PM

how quick is the GC sent?  I have a decent amount of caps saved over the years (stopped using MCR a long time ago) and only really kept as CAG trade bait 8-)

#49 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8410 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:00 PM

how quick is the GC sent?  I have a decent amount of caps saved over the years (stopped using MCR a long time ago) and only really kept as CAG trade bait 8-)

pretty much instantly.

#50 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   458 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

Great deal.

I had enough caps hidden away in a drawer to get Valkyria Chronicles, something I've always wanted to play but would never pay real money for.

#51 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4836 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:40 PM

And here I was thinking the new rewards program would not be worth using.

Thanks for posting this. I was getting codes from Powerade and buying them in bulk at B.J.'s so I should have no problem getting back into the swing of things. 

#52 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:50 PM

You're right, people should be more concerned over the high fructose corn syrup shit you Americans use in all your soft drinks.

* Gulps down Mexican Coca-Cola, the nectar of the gods, made with real sugar

If you're drinking Mexican Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, then you're in America. Domestic Mexican Coca-Cola is made with corn sugar.

Americans are the only people dumb enough to specifically avoid "corn syrup shit" in their soft drinks.

The only Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, other than the specific "natural" stuff with the green label (which is US market exclusive, btw), is Coca-Cola made in Mexico for export to the US, because there is a market of uneducated idiots in the United States who think that drinking 52 grams of sugar is better for you than the equivalent in corn syrup. These are the same idiot Americans who have a heart attack at the idea of anyone lighting a cigarette but smoke three bowls full of carcinogens each day and like posts on facebook claiming it cures cancer.

Corn syrup isn't any worse for you than any other type of excessive refined sugar. 52 grams of refined sugar is horrendous for you in any form. Corn syrup is of course a problem because due to the US farm bill it's incredibly cheap, so manufacturers of processed foods add it to fucking everything. It's a problem because it's more prevalent, not because it's any more unhealthy. People who are particularly stupid will read that paragraph and the take-away for them will be "oh I see if I want to be healthy I should buy Mexican coke!" *facepalm* 

The largest market for soft drink in the United States, by the way, is bottled water and seltzer water beverages like La Croix, containing no sugar in any form, as well as no sweeteners, and no artificial flavoring. Your comment is about a decade and a half late. 

#53 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8754 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:33 AM

If you're drinking Mexican Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, then you're in America. Domestic Mexican Coca-Cola is made with corn sugar.

Americans are the only people dumb enough to specifically avoid "corn syrup shit" in their soft drinks.

The only Coca-Cola made with cane sugar, other than the specific "natural" stuff with the green label (which is US market exclusive, btw), is Coca-Cola made in Mexico for export to the US, because there is a market of uneducated idiots in the United States who think that drinking 52 grams of sugar is better for you than the equivalent in corn syrup. These are the same idiot Americans who have a heart attack at the idea of anyone lighting a cigarette but smoke three bowls full of carcinogens each day and like posts on facebook claiming it cures cancer.

Corn syrup isn't any worse for you than any other type of excessive refined sugar. 52 grams of refined sugar is horrendous for you in any form. Corn syrup is of course a problem because due to the US farm bill it's incredibly cheap, so manufacturers of processed foods add it to fucking everything. It's a problem because it's more prevalent, not because it's any more unhealthy. People who are particularly stupid will read that paragraph and the take-away for them will be "oh I see if I want to be healthy I should buy Mexican coke!" *facepalm* 

The largest market for soft drink in the United States, by the way, is bottled water and seltzer water beverages like La Croix, containing no sugar in any form, as well as no sweeteners, and no artificial flavoring. Your comment is about a decade and a half late. 

Thanks for the MysterD-styled rant. :p

I live in Mexico, and drink Mexican Coke straight from a local bottling plant. American coke tastes like shit. HFCS is poison for the tastebuds.

#54 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:09 AM

Thanks for the MysterD-styled rant. :p

I live in Mexico, and drink Mexican Coke straight from a local bottling plant. American coke tastes like shit. HFCS is poison for the tastebuds.

My pleasure!  :lol:

#55 The Supplier   Your Place For Digital Codes CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

The Supplier

Posted 28 October 2017 - 04:43 AM

Hello, would anyone spare 4 bottle caps 😕

#56 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:29 PM

Hello, would anyone spare 4 bottle caps

Whoever gives you those four caps can say, I supply the supplier!!!

#57 Stridix   IT"S OVER 9000!!! CAGiversary!   175 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hello, would anyone spare 4 bottle caps

Possibly...maybe there are some at my workplace on Tuesday in the trash.

#58 The Supplier   Your Place For Digital Codes CAGiversary!   120 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

The Supplier

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

Whoever gives you those four caps can say, I supply the supplier!!!

😂 Good thing I have friends who are nutritionally retarded 😁 but yeah hopefully the bottle caps come soon 🙂

#59 sjchmura   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

sjchmura

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:41 PM

Good thing I have friends who are nutritionally retarded but yeah hopefully the bottle caps come soon

Diet Coke is fine . Drinking orange juice (or any Juice) is far more not so smart

For sure water is the best ; but zero calorie drinks won't contribute to the obesity crisis (vs apple juice)

#60 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6113 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:12 PM

Something something artificial sweeteners gave me diseases