$5 Amazon Gift Card at Coca Cola.com

:eek: if you're concerned that soda is too unhealthy and you don't wanna drink all 10, you can pour them in your toilet bowl to effortlessly remove stains.

I don't drink soda that often either. I usually pick them off the sidewalk while walking home. You would be surprised how many there are lying around if you keep an eye out.

... fuck I just tossed some out and it is too late to recover any.

Ever since they changed the rewards program I stopped bothering.

if only code from 12/24 cans pack count weight more than a code from a bottle
Yeah, they apparently have other offers that need "x" product codes from 12 packs, but they don't bother factoring such in.

At least with the old program you would get 3 for caps, 10 for 12 packs, and whatever for 24. While the offers were meh towards the end, it was easier to bank points and keep track of what you needed.

... fuck I just tossed some out and it is too late to recover any.

Ever since they changed the rewards program I stopped bothering.

Yeah, they apparently have other offers that need "x" product codes from 12 packs, but they don't bother factoring such in.

At least with the old program you would get 3 for caps, 10 for 12 packs, and whatever for 24. While the offers were meh towards the end, it was easier to bank points and keep track of what you needed.
With the old program, 30 points couldn’t get me a $5 Amazon Gift Card lol

I’ve used about 60 cap codes to get $20 in Amazon Gift cards and 2 Large Popcorns so far. I need more phones to do more accounts. A third account recognized that I had already reached my limit.

I don't drink enough bottled Coke products to do the rewards regularly - I tend toward's Dew or Dr. Pepper from the selection at work, but I have gotten $10 or $15 in Amazon GC's via the Coke Freestyle app. They usually do 5 drinks for $5, with each promotion open for two months and two redemptions. That app is also great because you can save your favorite mixes and when you connect to the machine, it will premix for you.

I had a lot saved after mycokerewards program ended (from me and others when i was working at a convenience store)....claimed 60 caps for $30 bucks w/ different temp e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how many people are so fascinated by the fact that something you can drink has a pH slightly below 7. So shocking!

Yes, it's acidic enough to work well as toilet cleaner, but a lemon would work even better. Fresh squeezed orange juice is more acidic. Yet no one is freaking out for pages and pages about the idea of eating citrus fruit  :roll: .

You know what else is a great solvent? Water. 

Coca Cola's unhealthiness has absolutely jack shit to do with its acidity  :roll: .

I love how many people are so fascinated by the fact that something you can drink has a pH slightly below 7. So shocking!

Yes, it's acidic enough to work well as toilet cleaner, but a lemon would work even better. Fresh squeezed orange juice is more acidic. Yet no one is freaking out for pages and pages about the idea of eating citrus fruit :roll: .

Coca Cola's unhealthiness has absolutely jack shit to do with its acidity :roll: .
You're right, people should be more concerned over the high fructose corn syrup shit you Americans use in all your soft drinks.

* Gulps down Mexican Coca-Cola, the nectar of the gods, made with real sugar

Yet no one is freaking out for pages and pages about the idea of eating citrus fruit :roll: .
I have to avoid oranges due to pain it causes to my teeth specifically due to the higher acidic content, so if there were people freaking out about it (and grapes), I'd be joining in. Diet Coke is rough, too. Coke Zero is much better on the acidity and doesn't hurt my teeth. Dr. Pepper Ten is the bomb, though.
Oh, no! Aspartame will kill us all!

I am definitely going to start collecting these caps. It'll be hilarious and awkward, but it will get done. Great find, OP.

Wow.  It's a good thing I slacked off on returning the bag of soda bottles to the store for recycling last week.  I'm down with a free $10 in Amazon credit a month before black friday.  Thanks OP!

I will rarely buy a 12pk and never buy bottles.

So what's the cheapest way to accumulate codes?  I'm thinking maybe the 32oz powerade bottles that go on sale for .59-.75 in my area

So what's the cheapest way to accumulate codes? I'm thinking maybe the 32oz powerade bottles that go on sale for .59-.75 in my area
that would be the cheapest route yes. or maybe buying the 8 packs of the smaller bottles of powerade.

Turns out those homeless ppls with shopping carts full of cans were just trying to get Amazon gift cards..  :whistle2:

So what's the cheapest way to accumulate codes? I'm thinking maybe the 32oz powerade bottles that go on sale for .59-.75 in my area

that would be the cheapest route yes. or maybe buying the 8 packs of the smaller bottles of powerade.
cheapest route is digging in the trash, since everyone is too lazy to recycle the bottles. i bet there are a ton of unused codes in that trash island in the ocean, if you have a boat.

Yes, it's acidic enough to work well as toilet cleaner, but a lemon would work even better. Fresh squeezed orange juice is more acidic. Yet no one is freaking out for pages and pages about the idea of eating citrus fruit :roll: .

Coca Cola's unhealthiness has absolutely jack shit to do with its acidity :roll: .
Don't bring science up here you will get banned. I am sure the same people think organic is good for you and the environment and driving a Tesla in Chicago is greener than an Audi.

Rats. Then I would presume the same for buying a six pack of bottles as well? Which method is the best for buying the least amount of coke for the deal?
Nope. The bottles have a code printed on each cap, so a couple six packs will net you an Amazon code.

Rats. Then I would presume the same for buying a six pack of bottles as well? Which method is the best for buying the least amount of coke for the deal?
they never printed code on individual can, but they do printed under the cap for each individual bottle. Pack of bottle is the better way to go to get your money back.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

they never printed code on individual can, but they do printed under the cap for each individual bottle. Pack of bottle is the better way to go to get your money back.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
This is what I'm doing, I ordered two 6 packs of coke zero from Amazon Fresh. $4 each before city soda tax. So I'm going to spend $10+ in Amazon credit to get a $5 Amazon code.

Man, I'm good at deals.

how quick is the GC sent?  I have a decent amount of caps saved over the years (stopped using MCR a long time ago) and only really kept as CAG trade bait :cool:

bread's done
Back