Target: Free $60 Game w/ X1X Purchase (Cartwheel Glitch)

Troe123

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Prob should get in on this quick. Ad specifically states it does not include xbox1x. Gonna have to see how attentive the employee is. Thanks for the tip. Wonder if it will knock an 80 dollar game down to 20 or just simply not work at all

Prob should get in on this quick. Ad specifically states it does not include xbox1x. Gonna have to see how attentive the employee is. Thanks for the tip. Wonder if it will knock an 80 dollar game down to 20 or just simply not work at all
Cartwheel should just be a barcode to scan without the particulars. If it scans and works, they're not going to dispute it.

Its not cartwheel though. Its a coupon you get when text something to target, mentioned in the weekly ad. I checked cartwheel theres no such offer there. You're right though should be the same deal where they just scan the barcode texted to you

Its not cartwheel though. Its a coupon you get when text something to target, mentioned in the weekly ad. I checked cartwheel theres no such offer there. You're right though should be the same deal where they just scan the barcode texted to you
They merged Cartwheel with the Target app so the coupon shows up for me when clicking barcode under the coupons tab.

Yeah, but those are just coupons. Not Cartwheel coupons. Trust me, I've been doing the Cartwheel thread on here for three years. It doesn't show up under the video game or electronics category in the Cartwheel section of the app. There are Cartwheel coupons, manufacturers coupons, and Target coupons, and they can all be stacked together, along with Red Card, when the planets align.

This is a YMMV Target coupon, as it is only meant to work with a $60 game when you purchase a $250 (or more) Xbox One S. If you deduct the $60 of the game, that's almost like you are paying $190 for the Xbox One S. Which is the Black Friday price. But, the Black Friday deal comes with a gift card.

It definitely works on games more than $60!!!

Gift receipt for X1S so I can return it.
[attachment=28691:IMG_8433.JPG]

This glitches in the $109 assassin's creed origins deluxe steelbook edition too. Employee stopped the sale though.

They fixed the glitch partially. Now t adjusts return value for both items.

[attachment=28696:IMG_8437.JPG]

This deal was extended through end of day today. So tempting.
If you want an X1X and a game this is the best deal I've seen. So long as the sale isn't blocked by the employee.

Anybody know if this will work with their digital games or is it disc only?
I didn't try any digital only game cards. If you're at a target anyway it doesn't hurt to try it.

If it wasn't for the Samsung credit deal for 20% off I'd do this. Getting it for less out of pocket feels better.

There was a thread somewhere, giftcard discounts through Samsung Pay. 2 cards a day, $500 max through the promotion time.
So you could use Samsung pay to buy discounted target gift cards, then use the target gift cards to buy a x1x with any game free? It seems like I'm missing why you wouldn't jump on stacking these deals.

I was able to get one and use the coupon on a X1X and a deluxe version of a game. Rather not say what game......I'm ashamed lol

So you could use Samsung pay to buy discounted target gift cards, then use the target gift cards to buy a x1x with any game free? It seems like I'm missing why you wouldn't jump on stacking these deals.
Because target gift cards arent on the list. I think what the other guy is going to do is buy 500 bucks in microsoft cards for 400 then just buy an xb1x straight from microsoft. Microsoft cards were on the list and saving a 100 is better than getting a free game imo.

Just noticed today that microsoft cards are not on the list anymore. So i was foiled for that plan

any CAGS in the Milwaukee WI area looking for XB1X. the target near Miller Park had a good 5 or 6 XB1X consoles in stock as of 11/18 evening.

I was able to get one and use the coupon on a X1X and a deluxe version of a game. Rather not say what game......I'm ashamed lol
Did that require something additional? My Target has a project Scorpio edition and if i could get battlefront ii deluxe, I would go for it.

Well, it worked great. Got the project Scorpio, battlefront ii deluxe and was able to use a 10% store coupon and red card of course.

bread's done
Back