Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition $10 shipped

Hey nice find....even with 5 bucks shipping.

But i bought 3 to even out the shipping cost....

....and everyone gets a copy of Halo Wars 2

Last edited by a moderator:
went ahead and grabbed both, at $5 it's hard not to, shame that you can't use prime shipping on Woot

I was like "Ehhhhhhh something something backlog" and decided to pass on the Halo Wars 2. I saw Fate was also on sale and was like "Guess I'll empty that wallet afterall."

I bought the vanilla version of this from Best Buy for $20, the Definitive Edition from one of the Xbox sales for $10, and now this. Hoping to trade the vanilla copy back to Best Buy to recoup some of the cost - any suggestions on the "best" method of selling off the digital code that comes with this?

I hope you get mugged on the way to the post office.
Considering the fact that I've shared this deal and numerous other ones with this community, you may not want to wish that on me or others that bring joy to you and pain to your wallet. Just swallow your tears and move on.

I've shared this deal and numerous other ones with this community
Bwhwl6uIQAAqrJP.jpg

I was able to buy 3 earlier.  1 for me, 2 as gifts.  Great deal.  The Halo Wars DE will be a code that is playable on Play Anywhere (Win 10 and Xbone).  The Halo Wars 2 will be a physical copy, only playable on Xbone.  The season pass for HW2 will be Play Anywhere, but you'll need to buy a copy of the Win 10 version.  I'll probably sell the physical Halo Wars 2 disc and wait for a deal on the base game for Windows.

I should have stayed up a few more hours, always miss out on deals like this. I have spare Batman Return to Arkham copies for PS4 or XB1 for trade if anyone is interested and has a spare HW2UE coming.

Considering the fact that I've shared this deal and numerous other ones with this community, you may not want to wish that on me or others that bring joy to you and pain to your wallet. Just swallow your tears and move on.
Sometimes people just get mad when they miss out (I've been guilty of that myself in the past). Just wanted to say thank you for posting an awesome deal for the community!

Season pass doesn't include the new Flood expansion, right? Edit: checked and no, it doesn't. Well, it'll take a good while to get through everything else, hopefully a sale pops up in the next few weeks.

Also, does Woot refund if price goes down after you buy something? I got this the last time around, which was over $20 after shipping. Still a pretty good deal, but a lot less so now haha. That was less than a month ago. I'd never used Woot before that though, don't know what their policies are. Amazon has done similar things for me multiple times but don't wanna waste my time with CS if they just don't do that.

Season pass doesn't include the new Flood expansion, right? Edit: checked and no, it doesn't. Well, it'll take a good while to get through everything else, hopefully a sale pops up in the next few weeks.

Also, does Woot refund if price goes down after you buy something? I got this the last time around, which was over $20 after shipping. Still a pretty good deal, but a lot less so now haha. That was less than a month ago. I'd never used Woot before that though, don't know what their policies are. Amazon has done similar things for me multiple times but don't wanna waste my time with CS if they just don't do that.
Bought one two week ago too for $20.99+ship and tax. Send them an email this morning but got a non-releated email back. So I replied and asking for a proper response. Still waiting.

Bought one two week ago too for $20.99+ship and tax. Send them an email this morning but got a non-releated email back. So I replied and asking for a proper response. Still waiting.
Okay, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on the thread for an update from you and probably try sending an email myself in the meantime. Would be lovely to get some back, hell, even as credit. We'll see.

Okay, thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on the thread for an update from you and probably try sending an email myself in the meantime. Would be lovely to get some back, hell, even as credit. We'll see.
Update for you:

Received an email with $16 refund applied to the previous order. $1.50 tax difference for my state wasn't refunded but I'll take it.

My account shows:

[SIZE=10.5pt]Original Total[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]$28.26[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.5pt]Adjustments[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]-$16.00[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=10.5pt]Adjusted Total[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]$12.26[/SIZE]

Is Woot the kind of place that restocks? Not sure if I should bother wasting my time trying to check back
I hope so, ordered at $25 and really don’t want to pay that when it hasn’t even arrived yet...

Edit: Just saw the post above, I’ll try contacting them to get the difference back.

bread's done
Back