Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition $10 shipped

To those wondering why they haven't receive theirs, it's fulfilled by Amazon using standard shipping. Amazon's standard shipping is a hit and miss. It can be fast like prime or slow, upto two weeks to receive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp! Got a tracking # that hasn't showed progress in a week. Contacted them and shortly after, order was cancelled and a refund sent with no explanation. woot!

Always nice to see applications for modship in random deal threads.

Anyway, I received my 3 copies 2 days ago.  Gave 2 as gifts locally :D

My copy still hasn’t arrived. They missed the delivery window which was yesterday. I emailed support and they issued a coupon code for $5 off my next order. I sent a reply asking for a shipping credit to my method of purchase and they did it immediately. Very impressed with their customer service.

I wish Woot would offer more games for $4.99 each.   I'd probably buy all of them assuming they are not terrible or old sports games.

My copy still hasn’t arrived. They missed the delivery window which was yesterday. I emailed support and they issued a coupon code for $5 off my next order. I sent a reply asking for a shipping credit to my method of purchase and they did it immediately. Very impressed with their customer service.
since woot is owned by amazon, i wonder if they are actually Amazon's csr. if so, that explains the customer service u received.

I hope a fridge falls on you, you piece of shit. I've been refreshing for days, hoping both come back in stock.
According to the website, once an item goes out of stock then that's it - there's no use refreshing the page because all you're going to get is disappointment

Man, you guys are going to hate me. All got all 3 of them in but one of them came with a damaged case. I messaged customer service and asked if they could replace that one and they said that they couldn't do that but will give me an entire refund on my order! Crazy awesome and unexpected customer service. I'm definitely going to look out for more deals from them.

I hope a fridge falls on you, you piece of shit. I've been refreshing for days, hoping both come back in stock.
[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Keep refreshing
78f6b2712ffb8b4d4bca4c1a6857e298.jpg

Lol, don't go so far as to hope for death by fridge, but comparing dude to a terminal illness is cool. Got it.
Are you aware of what an anology is? Have you ever exaggerated or used analogies to make a point?

Cancer is a terminal illness, yes, but the more technical term is a harmful entity that slowly expands to other areas by its own volition and at the expense of everything around it. Rust along a car's wheel well, for instance, is also considered cancerous as it spreads akin to a cancer. Are you also going to go to mechanic forums and blast mechanics for using that verbiage?

What he said was not some societally accepted phrase. He literally specified a manner in which he wanted someone to die. If you can't find the discrepancy between the two, that's sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware of what an anology is? Have you ever exaggerated or used analogies to make a point?

Cancer is a terminal illness, yes, but the more technical term is a harmful entity that slowly expands to other areas by its own volition and at the expense of everything around it. Rust along a car's wheel well, for instance, is also considered cancerous as it spreads akin to a cancer. Are you also going to go to mechanic forums and blast mechanics for using that verbiage?

What he said was not some societally accepted phrase. He literally specified a manner in which he wanted someone to die. If you can't find the discrepancy between the two, that's sad.
*Analogy

bread's done
Back