B2G1F on all used items at GS Dec. 24-31

Can't even find them in stock online for the stuff I want, so rip.  They're probably still cleaned out from the previous B2G1 earlier.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Picked up Wolfenstein so I can beat it and trade it in when the 50% code goes live. Along with 2 other $20 valued games. Definitely wasn’t much to choose from at the 2 stores I went to.

Picked up Wolfenstein so I can beat it and trade it in when the 50% code goes live. Along with 2 other $20 valued games. Definitely wasn’t much to choose from at the 2 stores I went to.
I bought 3 things lately but did not get a 50% bonus coupon. Was it put in the bag or is it on the receipt or something

If only the new games on sale had similar prices for the used games. Would love to get Overwatch and others used, but they are cheaper as new copies than used...

Today was supposed to be the last day for 4 for $20 but with the B2G1 overlap they essentially killed the 4 for $20 early. It keeps defaulting to B2G1 online as soon as I log into my account

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a PS4 on Black Friday, and between all my trade credit, all the various deals from the last month, and just not being interested in many AAA titles, I've already got most of the games I want. I didn't even get to use my 20% Off birthday coupon.

Good luck hunting stuff down!
Especially if you're a completist like myself. :p It's not difficult in my area to find really cool PS3 or Xbox 360 games, but finding them these days with even the cover art is a losing battle. :/

I have a lots of empty cases with cover art and instructions through various means, but seldom for games I want/don't have.

Bottom of the receipt. Code is universal though. EBC3057647.
The code (from the receipt) also says that it must be surrendered upon use. I'm guessing most employees would allow anyone to use the code without the receipt but always a chance someone tries to be a hard ass.

I know this is a bad place to ask but...

Is anyone willing to let me use their Elite Pro membership for the discount? You will benefit from the points from my purchases!

Don’t order much online from GameStop but ordered that Wii U bundle that was $139 yesterday afternoon and a B2G1 on Wii U games. Both have been sitting in “processing”. Both authorized but not charged yet and no indication of shipping.

Realize it’s only been about 36 hours on that “usually ships in 24 hours”, but are other people’s stuff shipping?

Don’t order much online from GameStop but ordered that Wii U bundle that was $139 yesterday afternoon and a B2G1 on Wii U games. Both have been sitting in “processing”. Both authorized but not charged yet and no indication of shipping.

Realize it’s only been about 36 hours on that “usually ships in 24 hours”, but are other people’s stuff shipping?
Only reason I didn't jump on those bundles is because I'm terrified of them being canceled and my credit being in limbo forever. CS has always been a nightmare for me.

Well , tempted to try to check out the b2g1 sale for switch games, pokken dx, skyrim, and splatoon 2. These games aren't really in my area and unless a store can ship them to another store near me. I'm not sure if I can get it or not.
I'm not really needing new games right now anyways, but this might be the best deal I can get on them for a while. If you don't count gcu, I haven't see the two oldest games on sale yet.

Well , tempted to try to check out the b2g1 sale for switch games, pokken dx, skyrim, and splatoon 2. These games aren't really in my area and unless a store can ship them to another store near me. I'm not sure if I can get it or not.
I'm not really needing new games right now anyways, but this might be the best deal I can get on them for a while. If you don't count gcu, I haven't see the two oldest games on sale yet.
I've always been able to buy a game from one store, take it to another and do a return/re-buy for B2G1F sales. I always ask before I buy the game from the first store and then ask again before I do the return/re-buy at another store. They're always cool about it. I have quite a few issues with GS but this is one area where they're actually pretty good about something.

bread's done
Back