6 months Xbox Live + Rocket League $24.99

Just bought this, but it looks like I only received 1 code for 3 months. 

Edit - ok, looks like I have to wait for the bonus codes to arrive. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In store you get two 3 month bonus codes (but no Rocket League) printed on receipt...so 9 months for $25.

Did it twice, two separate orders, at around 7:00 pm.

Hopefully they don't hit us over the head with the "*while supplies last" BS on these online orders. Otherwise, we just paid almost $9 a month depending on your tax, and GS wont refund either.

I did the deal online this morning. It says online orders take up to two business days to receive the bonus codes. After hearing that people aren't getting the RL code in-store though, I'm kind of worried. I'll be happy though if I at least get the free extra 3-months.

Also note that if you select auto-renewal after redeeming your 3-months, you can get an extra month on top of that. I did that and then just turned off auto-renewal again immediately after.

It’s not letting me add it to my cart. It says you can only purchase one of this item per transaction. I’m only trying to buy one.

I purchased one last Tuesday after upgrading my kids old xbox one to an xbox one s since you get $10 off with the purchase of a new xbox one. I thought I had gotten a good deal then because I got two codes for rocket league. I used one and I gave the other to a friend. Today that I saw this deal I figured I'd try and do a return rebuy since I got the physical card and not the printed code but I got shot down at the 1st gamestop I went to. I got lucky at the 2nd gamestop because an employee that's really cool with me there and even knows me by name told me they usuallly don't take back the codes or the cards but that he would do it for me because I was a good customer. So for $15 bucks I ended up with 2 codes for rocket league and 9 months of gold.

It’s not letting me add it to my cart. It says you can only purchase one of this item per transaction. I’m only trying to buy one.
I finally got the order to go through by clicking add to cart (I had to refresh a few times for this to work), then “Continue Shopping” instead of “Checkout”, and then going to the cart and checking out from there. Hopefully I get all the codes!

I did the deal online this morning. It says online orders take up to two business days to receive the bonus codes. After hearing that people aren't getting the RL code in-store though, I'm kind of worried. I'll be happy though if I at least get the free extra 3-months.

Also note that if you select auto-renewal after redeeming your 3-months, you can get an extra month on top of that. I did that and then just turned off auto-renewal again immediately after.
Good tip with the auto renew, crossing my fingers I don't have to deal with customer support over this deal.

If you renew another 3 month code, would it give you another extra month?

If you renew another 3 month code, would it give you another extra month?
Not for me. I turned off autorenew after the the first code too, and I still didn't get the free month prompt again.

Also, we declined it for my son's account (no credit card attached to his account) on the first code, and it didn't offer the free month on the remaining codes either.

Do we won’t get the three month free code for a couple days after purchase? What kind of bs is that?

Ordered one yesterday and called customer service to see if I could get my bonus codes, the rep told me to wait the 2 business days the email said. Guess I will call them back in 2 days when I dont receive my codes.

I purchased this in store at 11:18 EST today, and it shows two codes at the bottom of the receipt.  Both were for 3 additional months of Xbox Live subscription time. No Rocket League code printed for me, but 9 months of Xbox Live for $24.99 is a pretty good deal in itself.  Time to contact customer service for my Rocket League code :)

Just received both codes.  The Rocket League code came in 15 minutes after the 3 month code

Went in store and got a physical 3 month card and two extra 3 month codes printed on receipt. Total of 9 months plus extra month for turning on auto renew so I paid $25 for 10 months essentially.

Didn’t get a RL code but I’m fine since I already have it on PS4. Killer deal

Just got e-mailed my extra 3-month code and Rocket League code. Didn't offer me another extra month again for auto-renewal but still, 7 months of gold plus Rocket League for $25 is friggin' awesome!

Just got e-mailed my extra 3-month code and Rocket League code. Didn't offer me another extra month again for auto-renewal but still, 7 months of gold plus Rocket League for $25 is friggin' awesome!
Thanks for confirming the online bonus codes coming through. I had a $5 off online code I never used...until now!

I almost bought one, but it said while supplies last and I wasn't going to take the chance on buying 3 months for $24.99. I guess I'll just wait for the 12 month at whatever the discounted rate is.

I ordered online last night and haven't received the 2nd 3 month code or Rocket League code. Still expecting it to show up, but I think I'm going to try for 9 months in store as well.

Just got 18 months in-store. Split it into two purchases so as not to run a risk of breaking the double 3mo bonus. 

Also, I turned off auto renewal prior to redeeming the codes. The bonus codes (ones on receipt) did NOT offer an extra month for turning on auto renewal. However, the codes on the actual cards did. I redeemed the first card for 3mo + 1mo bonus, turned off auto renewal, redeemed the first two codes from receipt with no bonus offers then redeemed the second card for 3mo + 1mo bonus, turned off auto renewal again and redeemed the last two receipt codes. All in all, 20 months of Gold for $50!

Yeah. In store is still giving the 2 extra 3 month codes. 20 months of gold for $50 (using the auto renew trick for both cards) = $30 a year for XBL. That’s damn good.

bread's done
Back