$15 For 3 Months Of Xbox GOLD LIVE + 3 Months Free(Code emailed later)

Sean Price

CAG Newbie
Not an xbox head so go easy on me but been watching for xbox Gold Live deals al $40 ps+ from Black Friday..   My Friend sent me to the xbox site for this deal. 

I had some problems seeing the deal so i've put together a how to guide to hopefully avoid yall having the same issues. 

Play together with Xbox Live Gold
For a limited time only buy 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive a 3 Month Gold token. Give it to a friend and team up for many hours of play on multiplayer games like PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS*

1. Go to Xbox.com page

2. Click on BUY Xbox GOLD LIVE( green button)

3. Will take you to page displaying 3 months for $24.99

4. Click the SIGN IN link there(upper right hand corner) and sign in

5. Price goes from $24.99 to $14.99 with the $24.99 having a slash thru it. 

6. enJoi

Notes: 

- this will auto sign you up for auto renewal so make sure to turn that off to avoid recurring charges

- you will be msg'd the additional 3 month code to your Xbox Message Center by 3/15/18 (what or where is that?) 

Also since it sounds like its just an additional code does anyone know if you can just activate it on your own account? 

good luck!

oNe

Shows $14.99 for me... but it does say that the B1G1 offer cannot be combined with any other offers.  So I expect you'll never see that additional email.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works for me. My sub is currently lapsed, maybe that's the deal? It only shows up if you don't currently have Gold?

Not sure if I need this right now, but might just grab it. Thanks OP.

Edit: I mean it shows $14.99, haven't bought it so can't comment on the extra code.

Right. Whether they honor it or not is unclear, but the language covers them. It's a targeted offer. The dashboard sometimes offers 1 month for $4.99 or a year for $39.99 too.

Right. Whether they honor it or not is unclear, but the language covers them. It's a targeted offer. The dashboard sometimes offers 1 month for $4.99 or a year for $39.99 too.
honor what?

and what dashboard are you referring to?

I am on the hunt for the 1yr for $40 deal..

please advise!

oNe

p.s. any tips or ideas on those $40 xbox LIVE GOLD deals that pop up on the TRADES forum here and there? aka are they legit and how are they constantly selling em for $40?

Worked for me. I was going to use Bing credits to re-up in May, but now that Game Pass is a first party buffet I think I'll save my credits for that. Thanks OP!

honor what?

and what dashboard are you referring to?

I am on the hunt for the 1yr for $40 deal..

please advise!

oNe

p.s. any tips or ideas on those $40 xbox LIVE GOLD deals that pop up on the TRADES forum here and there? aka are they legit and how are they constantly selling em for $40?
I have been getting sub extensions off the trade forums for a few years now. Those with decent rep numbers have them for a reason. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. 12mo for 40 is pretty standard. Towards black friday you'll see some 12 for 35-38 deals occasionally.

It won't let me use my Microsoft funds to pay for this.  It seems to require a credit card or paypal or a new gift card for some reason.

I have been getting sub extensions off the trade forums for a few years now. Those with decent rep numbers have them for a reason. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. 12mo for 40 is pretty standard. Towards black friday you'll see some 12 for 35-38 deals occasionally.
how does one verify the "rep" numbers?

please advise

oNe

It still shows $24.99. Either this is targeted somehow, or it may have been an error and has been fixed.
did you make sure you were logged in? i looked at it and was still saying $25 and said i was logged in so i clicked like i was logging in again and it refreshed to the $15

I'm on the holiday $1 a month sub and it does show $14.99. My guess is if you are already on 3/6/12 months, you won't get the offer.

I've never had a lapse in over 12 years or so and am on a year plan currently and it's showing $14.99 for me. But like others I had to log in again to see it.

I didn't even get the 2nd 3 month with the Amazon one
what do you mean?

did you ask Amazon about it?

was it sposed to be from Amazon or Microsoft?

code or token?

WHY IS EVERYONE ALMOST SURE WE ARE NOT GETTING THE SECOND CODE?

what am I missing?

found the rep and it looks good.. trying to decide between pulling the trigger on 12 months for $45 or $15 for 6 months..

oNe

Worked for me! thank you, I'm good thru June. I can part with $15 once in a while... that $60 is just way too much.

You can also switch it to 12 months and get that for $40 if you didn't want to risk not getting a code.
I just tried it and it did not give me that price. It was a full $59.99 with no discount. Either we need more details on how to get the discount or you're obviously just trolling.

You can also switch it to 12 months and get that for $40 if you didn't want to risk not getting a code.

pics or it didn't happen MOCO

oNe

I just tried it and it did not give me that price. It was a full $59.99 with no discount. Either we need more details on how to get the discount or you're obviously just trolling.
To be fair, all of these discounted Gold MS deals are ymmv. The $39.99 12 months was widely available for the last couple of weeks for many people's accounts. Now the $14.99 3 month deal looks to be taking its place. However, that doesn't mean some people won't have both offers on their account. So ymmv should be taken into consideration with all of these types of deals.

I still don't get why you think you won't get the code.... it says it can take until  3/15/2018

I sign in before and still got the $14.99 price so the ad/promo for the buy 3 get 3 would just be cancelled out because?

To be fair, all of these discounted Gold MS deals are ymmv. The $39.99 12 months was widely available for the last couple of weeks for many people's accounts. Now the $14.99 3 month deal looks to be taking its place. However, that doesn't mean some people won't have both offers on their account. So ymmv should be taken into consideration with all of these types of deals.
not one post or pic of the $39.99 12 months deal.. NOT ONE.

However I can see a previous subscriber being offered the $39.99 12month deal on their last month or so.. No doubt thats happening but thats NOT what this deal is about..

Based on the posts in this thread, and the XBOX page itself this seems to be a deal anyone can get regardless if they have zero months of xbox LIVE Gold or 2-3 years stacked as several here have reported success with either status.

As far as the ones NOT seeing it, seems more of a user error/issue i.e. ctrl+F5 to clear browser cache..

It tried everything you said OP, said $24.99. Even used the fresh (ctrl+f5), still $24.99. Not working for me.

It tried everything you said OP, said $24.99. Even used the fresh (ctrl+f5), still $24.99. Not working for me.
Did you try a different browser/computer? Some peeps reported same issue as you on computer then tried it on their celly and they saw the $14.99 price on there AFTER signing in at the $24.99 page.

Went from $25 to $15 after signing in. Gold expires this upcoming week. Thanks OP. PS Plus just expired too. On the hunt.

Edit: Used Chrome on Android

1. Click link
2. Select green button
3. Log onto your Xbox live account
4. Select $24.99 3 month drop down
5. Let the crushing disappointment rain on you as it stays $24.99
6. Realize you have been duped by a ymmv targeted deal that should have been listed as such.

1. Click link
2. Select green button
3. Log onto your Xbox live account
4. Select $24.99 3 month drop down
5. Let the crushing disappointment rain on you as it stays $24.99
6. Realize you have been duped by a ymmv targeted deal that should have been listed as such.
Actually it was showing up the other day for me, but just now tried it and it doesn't show up for $14.99. You might have been getting it back then but the deal expired. So maybe:

6. Realized you were too slow and missed the deal.

Actually it was showing up the other day for me, but just now tried it and it doesn't show up for $14.99. You might have been getting it back then but the deal expired. So maybe:

True that. Then let's move this thread to dead deals since it dead, right?

This "deal" has been popping up on SlickDeals and Reddit for weeks and was never intended to work for everyone but for some reason, people still run to post it as an open deal.

I attempted right when the deal was posted.........it was and still is $24.99 for me

Yep.

AKA, a targeted deal.

Just asking for a Your Mileage May Vary, I would have happily skipped this post.
Targeted to who tho?

Users with xbox LIVE GOLD stacked for years got the deal as well as did users who had no xbox LIVE GOLD previously..

So if people currently having gold(for next 2 years) and users who did not have Gold ever(me) got the deal..

then who was it targed to?

not debating, genuinely curious as I am new to xbox..

and quite honestly have been hunting for the elusive 12 months for $40 deal for the last 2 months..

kinda getting tired of trolling, SD, Reddit, and CAG every morning and evening lookin for that deal..

oNe

Just subscribed but also noticed the extra 3 month offer is no longer listed. Anyone else still see it? Hope the offer is still valid.

Also noticed after subscribing, the $14.99 3 month price is still there and you can do it again. Usually, the offer disappears after you take advantage of it. Strange.

bastards retracted the offer. I tried it when I first saw this post 2 days ago and got the $14.99 offer with a free month of Game Pass. I got sidetracked, forgot till today, and now it says $24.99

bastards retracted the offer. I tried it when I first saw this post 2 days ago and got the $14.99 offer with a free month of Game Pass. I got sidetracked, forgot till today, and now it says $24.99
Hmm, the way I read the post is bastard waits too long and misses the deal, then bitches about it.

anyone get the additional 3 month token yet? 

How's that work,  i.e. where exactly will we receive it? 

my 3 months for $15 is coming to an end soon...

oNe

ok, did some additional digging and it appears that we're sposed to get it on 3/15/18

Seems to check out as have that date scrawled on my notepad but didn't know what it was referring to until just now. 

NOW that I think about it, I do remember the website disclaimer mentioning something about 3/15/18, I believe it said you should receive the token by 3/15... 

SO mark them calendars, looks like we should get them in about 3 days? 

oNe

bread's done
Back