- - - - -

Dell - Xbox One X + $100 Dell eGift Card ($500)

#1 stryker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   545 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

Xbox One X + $100 Dell eGift Card ($500)

http://www.dell.com/...es/apd/a9877806

Special Offers

• Receive a $100 Dell PROMO eGift Card sent via email within 20 days. Expires 90 days from issuance.

#2 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1526 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:56 AM

Infamous dell promo "money"

#3 defpally   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2296 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

defpally

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:26 PM

Infamous dell promo "money"

Yeah, the kind that never arrives then you contact customer service and they send it to you twice ... :)

The main problem is you have to spend it on more Dell stuff, often with more promo money attached.  It's a never ending train where the only way off is to buy something with no promotion discounts attached.

#4 shoethiefrexyk9   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1039 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

shoethiefrexyk9

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:13 PM

Yeah, the kind that never arrives then you contact customer service and they send it to you twice ... :)

The main problem is you have to spend it on more Dell stuff, often with more promo money attached.  It's a never ending train where the only way off is to buy something with no promotion discounts attached.

this happened to me on my TV I got from them on black Friday. Had to do a chat with them received my $200 promo which I put towards my one x, then about a week later received a second $200 promo which I used to buy $200 worth of xbox gift cards to load on the Christmas sale. 

#5 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15691 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

Not as good as the promo yesterday for an X1X + Controller + Game + 3mo. of Live. With all the promos lately it's pretty clear this one is tanking hard.

#6 gogomo  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 03:37 PM

Eh, I wouldn't say it's tanking hard.  It was created as a premium version of an existing product.  All the early adopters already bought it by now.  So they're slowly catering to the tier below that.

I haven't been convinced yet that I need an X so I'm still holding out til the deals of the next holiday season.  Plus, $100 in Dell money isn't really enticing.  Give me $100 in cash and we'll talk.  Lol.

#7 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   15691 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:44 PM

Eh, I wouldn't say it's tanking hard.  It was created as a premium version of an existing product.  All the early adopters already bought it by now.  So they're slowly catering to the tier below that.

I haven't been convinced yet that I need an X so I'm still holding out til the deals of the next holiday season.  Plus, $100 in Dell money isn't really enticing.  Give me $100 in cash and we'll talk.  Lol.

Well lets just say I'm still waiting for a sub-$300 deal on a second PS4 Pro over a year since it came out and yet just months after X1X released: there have been a ton of $50-$100 discounts or better through free items. Math says X1X isn't  moving.