• :xb1: :ps4: Life is Strange: Before the Storm Limited Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Bravo Team $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Destiny 2 $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Just Dance 2018 $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:

• Get a Free Xbox Wireless Controller (Black) with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Thor: Ragnarok $22.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K $22.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • Ladybird $19.99
  • Blue Planet II $34.99 Save $3
  • Blue Planet II 4K $39.99 Save $10
  • Blue Planet II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
I should of waited on Mario Rabbids.  I bought during BF when it was 35 bucks and I still haven't played it.  With GCU I would be lookiing at 24 bucks.  Oh well at least I have it.  Thanks for the post!

Wow. Was really hoping the Thor 4k SB would drop in price. Shaq-fu me ...
Yeah, the last few haven't dropped at all. I liked the good ol' days when the blu-ray steelbooks always dropped to $22. Now they keep creeping them up because they know us suckers will keep paying to continue the collection.

tyrok, thanks for letting me know about the tv (sony x900e) 65 inch not being on sale last week. by chance, any info on this week? thanks man. 

Wow. Zelda on sale and now this -- the two Switch games that I really want to play. Is this a sign I should buy a Switch?!?!?!
Zelda and Mario Odyssey were exceptions but Mario + Rabbits is published by Ubisoft, not Nintendo so it's normal to see its price fall. By summer, it should be $20 or less.

New Releases (Available Tuesday):

• :xb1: :ps4: Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Scribblenauts Showdown $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Life is Strange: Before the Storm $29.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Life is Strange: Before the Storm Limited Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Bravo Team $39.99
Game Deals:
  • :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Destiny 2 $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Just Dance 2018 $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:
  • Get a Free Xbox Wireless Controller (Black) with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:
  • Thor: Ragnarok $22.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K $22.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • Ladybird $19.99
  • Blue Planet II $34.99 Save $3
  • Blue Planet II 4K $39.99 Save $10
  • Blue Planet II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $3
Any TCL P series deals? You are the best

Any TCL P series deals? You are the best
The TCL 6 series is only supposed to be a month or two away. The new version is supposed to be much better than the current P series based on initial impression videos and TCL marketing info (Brighter, better HDR, more backlit zones, and metal design vs plastic). It is also supposed to be priced the same. I would wait the short time.

The TCL 6 series is only supposed to be a month or two away. The new version is supposed to be much better than the current P series based on initial impression videos and TCL marketing info (Brighter, better HDR, more backlit zones, and metal design vs plastic). It is also supposed to be priced the same. I would wait the short time.
Yea but will bestbuy sell it though. I do want to wait for it. I wish TCL would announce a release date

Damn, the Best Buy 4K steelbook tax is now $7?  Guess by the time Black Panther comes out it will be a $10 steelbook tax.

Mario and Rabbids is pretty good, if a little shallow.  Still worth playing for sure, but it isn't a game you'll feel like keeping after completing.  It is an awesome on the go game, standing in lines, etc.  I got through an entire world on it while waiting in line at Disney :p

I bought it when it was $32.99 w/ GCU a few months ago and trained it in a few weeks ago for $28.  It seems to hold value decently well.  The DLC doesn't look very substantial, but it is nice knowing the game will drop in price considerably by that time.  I may rebuy it if the DLC is well received.

Damn, the Best Buy 4K steelbook tax is now $7? Guess by the time Black Panther comes out it will be a $10 steelbook tax.
Blue Planet 2 in this ad is already $10 more for the steelbook. I refuse to pay more than a $5 steelbook tax anymore. Usually if it’s more than $2-3 I’ll just get the regular case.

I should of waited on Mario Rabbids. I bought during BF when it was 35 bucks and I still haven't played it. With GCU I would be lookiing at 24 bucks. Oh well at least I have it. Thanks for the post!
Likewise. I think I bought Mario + Rabbids for $30 on BF. Still haven't opened it yet.

30 for Elite, 45 for Elite Plus
Nice. Will get an adjustment for Mario and Rabbids on Tuesday. Bought it on the 14th of February when it was on sale for $40/$32 GCU. Great game became even greater. :)

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone played just dance on switch? If so, how is it? Is it worth buying it on this platform, or would you rather do xbox/ps?

Nice. Will get an adjustment for Mario and Rabbids on Tuesday. Bought it on the 14th of February when it was on sale for $40/$32 GCU. Great game became even greater. :)

Thanks. :)
Are you going in store for the price adjustment or are you chatting with customer service?

Are you going in store for the price adjustment or are you chatting with customer service?
In store. I work next to Best Buy so I'll wait until I go to work this coming week as it will save me a trip plus I don't have the gift card that I used on Kingdom Battle and they'll give me a new one with the price adjustment on it. The total should be about $10 so to get the game for $24 plus tax is awesome.

In store. I work next to Best Buy so I'll wait until I go to work this coming week as it will save me a trip plus I don't have the gift card that I used on Kingdom Battle and they'll give me a new one with the price adjustment on it. The total should be about $10 so to get the game for $24 plus tax is awesome.
I bought mine during the same time frame so I need to do the same. I opened it though so hopefully it won't be an issue to get the adjustment done.

bread's done
Back