- - - - -

Dollar Tree $1 Blu Ray's and Dvd's March 2018

#1 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1379 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

Stopped in to look for the new Yokai Toys and saw a huge new assortment of Movies Picked up Rio 2 Blu Ray 3D/DVD/Digital HD Also off the top of my head Saw Russell Madness Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Paranoia Blu Ray Snatch DVD Twilight Series DVD Hero Of Color City DVD/Digital Wizard of Oz Animated DVD Houdini Animated DVD Paranormal Activity Series DVD a whole bunch I pressed for time but ill be looking at a few other stores for Yokai's and Blu's a lot of 20th century stuff Happy Hunting !

#2 Tribblewars   CAGer CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Tribblewars

Posted 15 March 2018 - 03:38 AM

Thanks, I guess I'll check out some stores by me tomorrow.

#3 Tribblewars   CAGer CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Tribblewars

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

Hit up five dollar trees, only got two blurays (the November Man and Parental Guidance). Didin't find Rio 2, but tons of the animated wizard of OZ movie and older features.

#4 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11387 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

This may be a restock of the drop that happened about a month or so ago.  Back then they had Rio 2, as well as a few other 3D Blu Rays, along with 20 to 30 normal Blu Rays including the ones listed in the first post.

#5 SunbirdTurbo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

SunbirdTurbo

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:19 AM

I found Rampart a year ago and saw Rio 2 about 6 months ago as well.

#6 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3877 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 29 April 2018 - 12:55 AM

Looks like they added more.  As the stores I went to had big bins for their weekly deals filled with new movies.  Remember seeing Caprica(DVD), Blitz(BD),  Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge(DVD or BD), Kindergarten Cop 2(DVD), Ninja(DVD or BD) among others.

#7 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1637 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:25 PM

Caprica (if it's the TV show) is definitely worth the pick up.  The dvd is the pilot episode for a  good series (with some problems) that deserved a second season. 

#8 tangytangerine   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3877 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

tangytangerine

Posted 29 April 2018 - 05:04 PM

Caprica (if it's the TV show) is definitely worth the pick up.  The dvd is the pilot episode for a  good series (with some problems) that deserved a second season. 

It was the DVD with the pilot on it.  This is the one I saw in the bin: https://www.amazon.c...eywords=caprica

#9 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

My store just got a bunch of new DVDs and Blu Rays in, along with some restocks of the ones from March. I didn't really get a good look, because I was in a rush. But, there seemed to be mostly junk, and exercise videos.

#10 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11387 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:36 PM

My store just got a bunch of new DVDs and Blu Rays in, along with some restocks of the ones from March. I didn't really get a good look, because I was in a rush. But, there seemed to be mostly junk, and exercise videos.

How dare you call Russell Madness junk!?!

#11 Zantra   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:08 PM

How dare you call Russell Madness junk!?!

It's free on Netflix. I just saved you a Dollar.

#12 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11387 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:07 PM

It's free on Netflix. I just saved you a Dollar.

But then I have to pay $8 to $10 a month for Netflix!

#13 Rictor   I like big butts... CAGiversary!   2340 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 May 2018 - 05:13 PM

I found some blus:

Survivor (one random copy even had the slipcase)
Enough Said (with Digital Copy)

A couple more, but I forget the titles.  Tons of DVDs.

#14 spacegundam0079   Itchy, Tasty ... CAGiversary!   1379 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

spacegundam0079

Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:27 AM

20180611_194554.jpg

They had those shown on dvd/ blu ray
Plus others like

Speed Racer
About Schmidt
Iron Man Amoured Adventures
Sabrina teenage witch
Madeline
More....

#15 JohnnySako   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

JohnnySako

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:57 PM

Picked up the Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventures cartoon 2-Disc set.

#16 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2915 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

Dang, Id buy that for a dollar too. (que the Robocop guy....haha)

#17 pyoobez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1845 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

Got to mine today, guessing what I found was mostly from the June shipment. My store seems to put them in a basket near the front when they come in and then the leftovers get moved to the electronics section after a little while.

picked up...

Paper Towns (Blu/DVD/Digital) ...only copy

The Marine 4: Moving Target (Blu/Digital) ...only copy

Marvel Knights: Eternals (DVD) they had a ton of these at my store, they're in weird cases. Also, I figured this wasn't truly animated (it's closer to a slide show) and from what I read online it isn't. I had watched the Marvel Knights Spider-Woman years back that was done similarly. I didn't mind it.

Power Rangers: Best of Blue (DVD) Got this for my nephew.

Also saw...

Moonwalkers (tons of DVDs and Blus, separate.)

Danny Phantom: Ghost Hunter (DVD)

The Secret Saturdays (DVD not sure which volume)

Iron Man Armored Adventures: Season 2, Volume 3 (DVD)

Space Warriors (DVD)

Sympathy for Delicious (Blu)

The Way, Way Back (DVD)

Glee: Encore (DVD)

There was at least one other Blu (without digital/DVD) and a bunch of other DVDs.

#18 barongan  

barongan

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:38 PM

Pretty interesting posting,thankso.png

#19 ArugulaZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1475 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:57 PM

Aw, fragnards! I'd love to add this to my collection. The Hanna-Barbera episodes were honestly hilarious! The dudes go to an old castle with severed heads lining the walls... they all belong to annoying door to door salesmen and other solicitors. One of them is Ed McMahon, shouting "you may already be a winner! Ho ho ho!" You see, he was a spokesman for Publisher's Clearing House and... eh, you had to be there.

I haven't been to Dollar Tree in ages. However, I did manage to find a handful of pretty good Warner DVDs at a rival store, Dollar General. Season two of Night Court and seasons of the quickly cancelled Thundercats reboot for $5 each? Hell yes. Back that up over HE-AH.

#20 JohnnySako   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   488 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

JohnnySako

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:16 PM

Aw, fragnards! I'd love to add this to my collection. The Hanna-Barbera episodes were honestly hilarious! The dudes go to an old castle with severed heads lining the walls... they all belong to annoying door to door salesmen and other solicitors. One of them is Ed McMahon, shouting "you may already be a winner! Ho ho ho!" You see, he was a spokesman for Publisher's Clearing House and... eh, you had to be there.

I haven't been to Dollar Tree in ages. However, I did manage to find a handful of pretty good Warner DVDs at a rival store, Dollar General. Season two of Night Court and seasons of the quickly cancelled Thundercats reboot for $5 each? Hell yes. Back that up over HE-AH.

There was one episode where Rufus, Bill, and Ted were in a record store and Rufus (voiced by George Carlin of course) picks up a George Carlin stand-up album and says “well this looks interesting.” What a great series.

Thanks for the heads up on the Thundercats reboot DVDs at Dollar General. I enjoyed the reboot and will be on the lookout for them.