* * - - - 3 votes

eBay 15% off everything 3/20

#61 Miker525  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

Antonline has the switch 289.99 free shipping. Comes out to around 247 shipped.

Gonna give it an order I think... Hmm colored or black and white 🤔

THESE ARE ALL THE (PHYSICAL) GAMES I OWN. | YEARLY SPENDING ON GAMES.

Steam: Miker525 | XBL: Miker525 | PSN: MikeRosenberg

- If you add me give me a heads up so I know to not auto decline it -

#62 Davivascaino   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1566 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Davivascaino

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:45 PM

so who takes the 15% loss? the ebay or the seller?

I am planning to list my sea of thieves controller DLC code, but not sure if that will impact my price

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#63 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:46 PM

so who takes the 15% loss? the ebay or the seller?

I am planning to list my sea of thieves controller DLC code, but not sure if that will impact my price

Not the seller, that would discourage selling products on ebay in the future.

#64 Raww   Special Agent CAGiversary!   407 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:48 PM

What's the code for the $15 off $75?  I can't find it in any of my searches.  Thanks.

Only if you're making a big/expensive order. If you stay near the $75 mark, then 15 off 75 is twenty percent.

#65 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3437 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Thanks to you I now own 2 Switch systems.

That was hard work. Searching for the seller and item. Ordering. My heart was racing. My wallet was crying.

I'm gonna go lay down.

#66 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   1971 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Of COURSE what I was thinking of grabbing is $24.99

#67 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2448 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

For those of you buying a Switch, I would wait:

https://www.techrada...-be-out-of-date

#68 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2019 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:52 PM

I picked up a Gamecube HDMI adapter. Sure its expensive, but Ive been meaning to give it a whirl and I dont think its getting any cheaper.

also got a Pikachu N64 console because Ive always wanted a Pikachu N64 console. 

cheers OP!

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#69 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3437 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:53 PM

I won't be able to eat lunch or dinner for a few months but I'll have a switch to take outside and one to stay at home like a woman I so desperately long for.

#70 Miker525  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:13 PM

meh. Maybe.. but I don't really see N splitting games like that. If anything it'll be an XB1/XB1X situation. I'm fine with the earlier model... plus this one will be hackable!

Any good Japanese games out for Switch currently? I know Bayonetta but I already own that twice, not sue I need to scoop it up again

#71 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:13 PM

So what to buy for $333.33? lol

100% serious, I bought a Switch from Antonline + a Gold DualShock 3 controller and the total price was exactly $333!

Thank you for this! Gonna head back to Best Buy and return mine. What's odd is that Antonline sells Switch below MSRP before coupon, but sells New 3DS XL over MSRP before coupon. Why is the older system overpriced but the new hot selling console under priced?

I wanted to get one now before firmware 5.0 and chip redesign and homebrew is off the table (for a very long time at least). I always knew that the Switch would get hardware improvements every 2 or 3 years, and I was willing to wait 5-6 years to get one, but once homebrew became an issue, it was time to get it before it was too late.

I picked up a Gamecube HDMI adapter. Sure its expensive, but Ive been meaning to give it a whirl and I dont think its getting any cheaper.

also got a Pikachu N64 console because Ive always wanted a Pikachu N64 console. 

cheers OP!

I MetalJesusRocks said that his GCN HDMI adapter killed his console. I suggest not to buy the same type he did.

https://www.reddit.c...ed_my_gamecube/

#72 Omni99  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

Yeah, on the hacking forums they are pretty sure that a new hardware revision is eminent. I would say the opposite, if you want a switch that you might be able to hack in the future, buy one now (and keep it below 5.0). The new one may address both software and hardware vulnerabilities.

#73 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:16 PM

Well I was able to get one. After mine got canceled ebay let me use the coupon again.

Last time there was a coupon antonline raised the price on both of version of the switch.

#74 Miker525  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Ordered a black switch from Antonline. Kinda excited. Literally not a single game on the system that I feel like I need to get but i'll be cool to have around. If there's any homebrew stuff out I might even give it a go. 

Does this coupon work more than once? May try using it again to pick up Mario or something just so I don't have a system with literally nothing to play.

#75 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

Ordered a black switch from Antonline. Kinda excited. Literally not a single game on the system that I feel like I need to get but i'll be cool to have around. If there's any homebrew stuff out I might even give it a go.

Does this coupon work more than once? May try using it again to pick up Mario or something just so I don't have a system with literally nothing to play.

No when you try again you will get a message saying you used it all ready

#76 Chocoburger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   415 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Chocoburger

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

meh. Maybe.. but I don't really see N splitting games like that. If anything it'll be an XB1/XB1X situation. I'm fine with the earlier model... plus this one will be hackable!

Any good Japanese games out for Switch currently? I know Bayonetta but I already own that twice, not sue I need to scoop it up again

Do you own a Wii U for Zelda BotW, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, and Smash Bros 4 already? What about Splatoon 2, Snipperclips, Bayonetta 3 (eventually)?

#77 BrolyB593   instagram.com/britton_draws CAGiversary!   7627 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:01 PM

The last 20% off coupon a couple weeks back could be used on a guest account. So basically just log out and buy something with the coupon not logged in and it should work if it is like last time.

#78 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

I never tought of that. I'll have to try it too.

#79 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3686 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:48 PM

Used the coupon on a Playstation Plus 1 yr Card since mine expires next month.

$56.50 - $8.48 (15%) - $6 in leftover eBay credit I got free a while back = $41. Decent price these days for a year of ps+. Should have just grabbed one back during BF for $40.

For those contemplating a Switch, I got to try out the one my nephew got last week during the 20% sale and it's pretty damn sweet. We got an extra dock for my house so I could play some Odyssey when he visits. He's enjoying MK. I will definitely be getting one of these once it has more games I want (already have a :wiiu: for Zelda and MK).

#80 The Assassin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

The Assassin

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

I’m so tempted to get the Switch for that price but as others have said I’m worried they’ll release an updated version this year than I’d maybe regret it. Not sure what to do.

#81 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2448 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:04 PM

Ended up buying a Switch.

Fuck it lol

#82 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:05 PM

I’m so tempted to get the Switch for that price but as others have said I’m worried they’ll release an updated version this year than I’d maybe regret it. Not sure what to do.

Then you can resell the one your going to end up buying today

#83 The Assassin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

The Assassin

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

#84 The Assassin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   61 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

The Assassin

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

Hmm. Good point. I never use Ebay though to sell things but I suppose I could find a way to sell it. lol just confused on what to do though since I have like literally 50 games to play through on Xbox One as well. lol first world problems

#85 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2448 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:17 PM

Funny addition:

I ordered two Pro Controllers from Best Buy along with Mario Kart 8.  Ended up contacting support to price match them since Amazon has the controllers for $59.00 + tax:

https://www.amazon.c...DKIKX0DER&psc=1

Girl did the price match, told me I was getting $19.70 back and sent me an email.  The email I got said I was getting refunded $96.28 back.  I am not going to complain if that is the case lol.

#86 arsenalcrazy8   As Cheap As Wenger. CAGiversary!   2019 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

arsenalcrazy8

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:23 PM

I MetalJesusRocks said that his GCN HDMI adapter killed his console. I suggest not to buy the same type he did.

https://www.reddit.c...ed_my_gamecube/

I saw that, yea, although his died because someone knocked it over and it landed on the hdmi adapter and caused a short-circuit. 

Either way, I ordered the newer one by Eon rather than the ZeldaXPro one metal jesus got. 

thanks for the heads up though!

Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#87 Sinfulfate   The Podfather CAGiversary!   1194 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:55 PM

Thanks OP. I used this on the Xbox One X deal.

524190.png

#88 Tony Da Tiger   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   149 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Tony Da Tiger

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

Newegg just put up a Switch bundled with Attack on Titan 2 for $329.99

https://www.ebay.com...gYAAOSwC-xar~Z9

#89 phoenixlau   backlogged CAGiversary!   410 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:43 PM

God this is some bullshit.  All 8 of my items failed because my Ebay gift card "didn't go through".  All the listings are ended because the site thinks they sold, but there is no option for me to actually pay for them.

This is the second time in two weeks that this has happened, the other time with the 20% off coupon Ebay was having issues with my credit card and rejected half of my items.  I bought the gift card specifically to avoid this issue, yet it is even worse this time around.

Odesza - A Moment Apart - MP3 album - $1

:pc: Shadow Warrior 2 - $5 ///  :pc: Shadow Warrior 1 - $1

:pc: Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition - $1 /// Stories: Path of Destinies - $1

:pc: Jotun - $1 /// Nuclear Throne - $1 /// Rogue Legacy $1 /// Thomas Was Alone - $1

:pc: Chariot - $1 /// Awesomenauts - $1 /// Punch Club - $1

...........Check my sell list! https://www.cheapass.../#entry12310450

#90 baboonfreak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1061 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

baboonfreak

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:43 PM

Newegg just put up a Switch bundled with Attack on Titan 2 for $329.99

https://www.ebay.com...gYAAOSwC-xar~Z9

Would not advise buying from eBay Newegg. People who ordered from them with the 20% got cancelled and those who ordered earlier today got cancelled as well.